剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Veronique was there the whole time,
只是用的迪布瓦的名字
but under the name of Dubois.
- 开门! - 维罗尼克! 开门!
- Open the door! - Veronique! Ouvrez la porte!
- 我来吧 - 长官等等! 等等!
- Right. - Sir, wait, wait!
让开
Out of the way.
维罗尼克!
Veronique!
天呐
Mon Dieu.
他对你做了什么?
What has he done to you?
我觉得很丢脸
I am so ashamed.
皮埃尔死了以后
After Pierre died,
我很无助
I was so lost,
而我对勒内 开始的时候 只是...
and Rene, at first, was...
就是迷恋
Charm itself.
没错 稍纵即逝的迷恋
For a short while, oui.
现在他已经打包走人 把我扔在这等死
Now he has taken his bags and left me for dead.
不用解释
No need to explain.
你知道他在哪吗?
Do you know where he is?
不知道
No.
是勒内杀了皮埃尔
Rene killed Pierre.
不!
No.
他来这里是为了杀掉目击者
And now he's here to kill the witnesses.
其实你 你也不安全
And you, you are not safe either.
我对勒内做了什么?
What did I ever do to Rene?
你伤了他的心
You broke his heart.
所以他想杀了你
And for that, he want to kill you.
你是我的! 你明白吗? 我的!!!
You are mine. You understand? Mine!
不是萨塞勒的!
Not Sarcelle's!
也不是别人的
Or anybody's.
我的
Mine.
身体...
Body...
思想...
mind...
和灵魂
and soul.
你不害怕?
You are not afraid?
他才应该害怕
He's the one who ought to be afraid.
费雪小姐想出了一个计划可以让你出监狱
Miss Fisher has come up with a plan to get you out of the cells.
你要帮我付保释金?
You gonna post bail?
- 比这更好 - 我洗耳恭听
- Better than that. - I'm all ears.
我要你去联♥系♥迪布瓦
I want you to get word to Dubois.
告诉他你能找到人帮他把画卖♥♥了
Tell him you know someone who can sell that painting.
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I do that?
我认为你需要呼吸点新鲜空气 海克特
I thought you wanted some fresh air, Hector.
不过把你永远困在监牢里也很简单
But it's easy enough to keep you locked up indefinitely.
告诉他今天下午三点
Tell him you'll meet him at Cafe Replique
你要在重现经典咖啡馆见他
this afternoon at 3pm.
所以我其实是替罪羊是吗?
So I'm the sacrificial goat in all of this, eh?
恩? 是不是?
Hey? Is that it?
是的 而且是一只可爱迷人的小羊羔
And a charming little goat you are, too.
先生 你的蒜香黄油蜗牛
Et pour Monsieur, escargots avec garlic butter.
用餐愉快
Bon appetit.
要知道我在法国的时候
To think I managed to avoid snails
可一直躲着不吃蜗牛
the entire time I was posted in France.
恩
Mm.
还行
Not bad.
就像涂了黄油的橡胶片
Like buttered pieces of India rubber.
这屋子里面全是警♥察♥
The room is full of police.
你再安全不过了
You couldn't be more safe.
真是越帮越忙
Just what we need.
这俩人谁请来的?
Who invited the comrades?
肯定是跟着我们的
They must have followed us.
- 他们会毁了整盘计划 - 芙莱妮 别去
- They're going to ruin everything. - Phryne, no.
迪布瓦随时都可能出现
Dubois could be here any minute.
来 坐这儿 我会留心他的
Here. Sit here. I'll keep an eye out for him.
先生?
Monsieur?
费雪小姐 我觉得你有点心不在焉
I don't feel I have your full attention, Miss Fisher.
别往那边看 芙莱妮
Eyes front. Phryne.
芙莱妮!
Phryne!
好久不见 这拳是为了托马和罗尼
Long time no see. This is from Thommo and Ronnie.
伯特 不要!
Bert, no!
警♥察♥! 都闪开!
Police! Out of the way!
我的芙莱妮 别来无恙啊
My Phryne. It has been too long, no?
啊
Agh.
把枪放下 先生
Drop it, monsieur.
退后 杰克!
Stay back, Jack!
你不会开枪的
You would not shoot me.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
我觉得我很好
I believe I am.
- 教堂的事怎么样 桃乐西? - 很好
- How was Church, Dorothy? - Wonderful.
- 还有头痛呢? - 已经完全好了
- And the headache? - Gone, completely.
那缝纫啊 手工啊 蛋糕啊 都送出去了?
Clothing, crafts, cakes, all delivered?
在我和葛罗♥干♥教父聊过之后给了
After I had a chat with Fr Grogan.
聊得有收获吗?
Was it a profitable chat?
我告诉他我想转教
I told him I was thinking of converting.
很好 桃乐西
Very nice, Dorothy.
那葛罗♥干♥教父怎么说?
And what did Fr Grogan say to that?
他说我应该和我的新教♥徒♥一块耐心等待
Well, he says he thinks I should bide my time with my Protestant.
也许 他会跟随上帝光辉的指引信奉天主教
Perhaps he will follow God's shining beacon to the Catholic Church.
- 哇! 好消息! - 恩
- Oh! Wonderful news. - Mm.
那今晚你有什么安排?
And where will you be biding your time tonight?
休会带我去看电影
Hugh's taking me to the pictures.
对了 你应该带上这个
Oh, you should take this along with you.
费雪小姐希望把这个给科林斯警探
Miss Fisher wanted Constable Collins to have it.
这是他侄子的
For his nephew.
这当之无愧是一件游历广泛的艺术品
This is certainly a well-travelled work of art.
和我差不多哦
A little like me.
谢谢你... 帮我拿回它
Thank you... for helping to retrieve it.
你脸红了
You're blushing.
我是个成年男人 费雪小姐
I'm a grown man, Miss Fisher.
我不会因为一点小裸♥露♥就脸红
I'm not likely to blush at the sight of a little bare flesh.
这才让我惊讶呢 探长先生
That's what surprises me, Detective Inspector.
事实上... 最近...
In fact... lately...
你带给我的惊喜不断
you're full of surprises.
那都只是工作需要
It's all part of the job.
我得回警局了
I have to get back to the station.
打扰了
Excuse me.
那就 晚安
Goodnight, then.
晚安
Goodnight.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表