剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
And the horse came in first?
赢了四个马位
By four lengths.
然后我们拦住了钱伯斯要钱
So we front Chambers in the back bar.
当托马跟他要钱的时候 他就在那笑话我们
When Thommo tried to get him to cough up, he just laughed at us.
说我们有情报 他不会给钱
Said he wouldn't pay out on a tip-off.
然后托马就给他了点颜色看
That's when there was a bit of biff.
我们告诉托马 说钱伯斯不值得打
We told Thommo, Chambers wasn't worth it,
但还是拦不住他
but it was too late.
- 他还是打了钱伯斯 - 伯明翰打了他?
- He took a swing. - Birmingham hit Chambers?
伯特! 我可找到你俩了
Bert! Oh, you blokes are a sight for sore eyes.
我刚去医院看了托马的夫人
Just been to see Thommo's missus at the hospital.
然后呢?
And?
情况不太乐观
Not good.
闪开 泰山
Out of my road, Tarzan.
现在要怎么做? 先生
What now, sir?
警探 我们得和钱伯斯聊两句
We have a word with Chambers, Constable,
要抢在伯特和他的朋友之前
before Bert and his mates do.
相信我 赛斯
Trust me, Seth.
这匹马可是像火箭一样的
This nag's had so much rocket fuel pumped into her
她跑到悉尼再跑回来都来得及
she could run to Sydney and back.
行 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
你是海克特·钱伯斯吗?
Hector Chambers?
你是?
Who wants to know?
我是杰克·罗宾逊探长
Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
现在喝酒早了点吧
Bit early in the day to be drinking, isn't it?
纯净健康的汤立水啊
Pure health tonic.
我戒酒好多年了 免得中风
Kicked alcohol years ago. Gives me gout.
吸烟倒是没什么坏处哈?
No ill effects from smoking, though?
完全没有
None at all.
能向我们解释一下你的车
Why don't you tell us how your motor vehicle
为何卷进一起肇事逃跑事件么?
came to be involved in a hit-and-run last night?
不如你来告诉我
Or you could tell me.
你和受害人因为打赌起了争执
You had a dispute about a bet with the victim.
我知道他给了你一拳
I understand he gave you that shiner.
我是个不差钱的绅士
I'm a well-to-do gentleman.
没事闲的才会
I've got better things to do
为了区区150磅撞人啊
than run down diggers for the sake of 150 quid.
所以你承认你们确实打赌了?
So you admit they did place bets with you?
我什么也没承认
I admit nothing.
恩
Mm.
哦 我可没见过这个
Oh! Never seen that before.
这是个公共酒吧 不是我的事 你不能告我
It's a public bar. Nothing to do with me, so you can't charge me.
那如果我们告你谋杀呢 嗯?
How about we charge you with murder instead, hmm?
谋杀? 什么?
Murder? What?
伯明翰和他朋友设了个赌局
Birmingham and his colleagues placed a bet,
但你拒绝支付赌金所以起了争执
but there was a dispute when you refused to pay out.
然后他打了你眼睛一拳
Then he struck you a blow to the eye
你为了报复就要撞死他
and you retaliated by running him down.
喂 淡定哥们
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold your horses.
警♥察♥局的活动室里
The Police Association clubrooms
一定缺几个新沙袋之类的吧?
must be in need of, what, a couple of new punching bags, yeah?
还有一些新乒乓球拍吧
Some new table tennis paddle sticks, yeah?
- 加上一条行贿罪 - 是的
Add bribery to the charges. Yes, sir.
听着 我的劳斯莱斯被偷了
Look, my Rolls was stolen.
真是时候啊
How convenient.
我大概已经知道是谁偷的了
I might even have half an idea who stole it.
谁?
His name?
我不擅长记名字
I'm bad with names.
一个呃...外国名
Something, uh, foreign.
描述一下他
Describe him.
外国人的长相
Foreign-looking.
你这个不在场证明太不靠谱
Doesn't sound like much of an alibi.
还要继续编故事么?
Sure you want to stick to that story?
那个外国人偷了我的劳斯莱斯
The foreigner stole my Rolls.
这是阿纳托尔咖啡厅!
C'est Cafe Anatole!
显然为了复♥制♥经典
Re-created down to the last tiny detail,
连小细节都重新装♥修♥了一番
as Cafe Replique, for obvious reasons.
费雪小姐!
Mademoiselle Fisher!
好久不见了
It has been too long.
您这位迷人的朋友是谁?
And who is your charming friend?
阿纳托尔 是我! 维罗尼克!
Anatole, c'est moi! Veronique!
- 维罗尼克? - 是
- Veronique? - Oui!
萨塞勒? - 是
Sarcelle? - Oui!
亲爱的 差点没认出来你!
Ma chere! I hardly recognise you!
- 你还好吗? - 好 当然好
- You are well? - Oui, oui, of course.
- 你呢? - 生活很美好
- And you? - Life is good.
我们要吃午餐 是洋葱汤的味道吗?
An early luncheon is highly in order. Is that onion soup I smell?
早上新鲜出炉的
Made fresh this morning.
有柯纳克白兰地?
With cognac?
- 必须的 - 太好了
- Naturellement. - Ah bon.
约翰 洋葱汤两份
Jean, soupe a I'oignon for two.
- 是的 先生 - 我帮您把外套收起来?
- Yes, sir. - May I take your coat?
好的
Oui.
谢谢 约翰
Ah, merci, Jean.
费雪小姐 抱歉没给您安排你常坐的位置
Not your usual table, Mademoiselle Fisher,
但是维罗尼克会更喜欢这的
but Veronique will like this one much better.
您请看
Regardez vous.
巴黎阿纳托尔咖啡厅开张那天
The opening of Cafe Anatole of Paris.
啊...
Ah...
哦
Oh!
没有你的话我们就饿死了
Without you, we would have starved.
多棒的艺术家
Such a great artist.
我只能说稍进了些绵薄之力吧
I like to think I helped him in some small way.
哦 皮埃尔
Oh, Pierre.
但现在挺好的
But it is good...
法国警♥察♥已经重新开始了对他死亡的调查?
the French police have reopened the investigation into his death, oui?
是嘛?
Have they?
法国的报纸上是这么报道的
It was reported in the French newspapers.
我订了"新闻报" 都保留着呢
I have La Presse posted to me. I keep them all.
他们为什么要重新开始调查呢?
What prompted the reopening of the investigation?
因为他的作品出名了 所以现在他们重视了
Now that his work is famous, now they care.
你和警♥察♥一起来的吗?
You are here with the police?
不 我只是来看望老朋友芙莱妮
No. I came only to see my old friend, Phryne.
他们找到那个澳大利亚的目击者了吗?
Have they found the Australians who saw what happened?
那些宪兵们才不跟我透漏呢
The gendarmes, they do not confide in me.
请原谅
Excusez moi.
你知道警方
Do you know what line of investigation
调查的线索吗?
the police are pursuing?
可能我能帮得上忙
Perhaps I could be of assistance.
没错 你现在是侦探了
That's right, you are now the detective.
我愿尽我所能
If there's any way that I could help.
事情已经过去了
It is a thing of the past.
警♥察♥不可能让皮埃尔死而复生
There's nothing the police can do that will bring Pierre back.
但有些事不能不明不白
Some things cannot be undone.
请用
Voila.
谢谢!
Merci!
- 啊 谢谢 谢谢 - 请用
- Ah, merci, merci! - Voila.
用餐愉快
Bon appetit.
阿纳托尔打烊后还是会把房♥间借给画家们吗?
Does Anatole still give the room to the artists after closing?
是的
Yes.
但是和以前不一样了
But it's not the same as it was.
哦 皮埃尔 我亲爱的
Ah, Pierre, mon amour.
维罗尼克 我爱你
Veronique, je t'aime.
啊 柯纳克酒!
Ah, the cognac!
啊 勒内 我们还以为你不来了呢
Ah, Rene, we thought you were not coming! Mwah!
我的朋友!
Mon ami!
我的新模特 芙莱妮小姐
My new model, Mademoiselle Phryne.
你看怎么样
Tu approuve?
多迷人的宝贝啊
What treasure is this?
勒内·迪布瓦
Rene Dubois,
愿意为您效劳 小姐
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表