剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Come along.
玛丽
Marie.
开信刀拿来
Letter opener.
我要去市政厅见市长
I'm going to go in and see the Mayor.
- 和我一块去吗? - 不 谢谢
- Coming with me? - No, no, thank you.
我要待在屋里 我要待在家里
I'll stay inside, I'll stay here.
是我啊 爷爷!
Only me, Grandpa!
我是探长杰克·罗宾逊 这是警探科林斯
Detective Inspector Jack Robinson, sir, and Constable Collins.
我是弗朗克林·D·维斯顿
I'm Franklin D Weston.
很高兴见到你们
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
要来点什么茶点吗?
Can I offer you some kind of refreshment?
不用了 谢谢
Ah, no thank you.
今天早上我们在圣基尔达海滩发现一起溺水案
We attended a drowning this morning at St Kilda foreshore.
死者是您孙女的一个朋友
The girl was a friend of your granddaughter's,
花仙小姐之一 叫凯瑟琳·佩斯
one of the flower maidens, Katherine Pace.
你记得凯蒂吧?
You remember Kitty?
萝丝说你曾经雇用过她
Rose tells us you employed her for a time.
是这样的
Yes, that's right, so I did.
不过 六个月前我让她走了
But I had to let her go, oh, about six months ago.
她的工作 呃 怎么说 达不到一定标准吧
Her work just, well, wasn't up to standard.
不过她人倒是不错
But she was a nice enough young lady, though.
你说她淹死了?
Drowned, you said?
- 是意外吗? - 我们目前还不清楚
- Was it an accident? - We're not sure at this stage.
您知道凯蒂离开这以后去哪了吗
Do you know where Kitty moved on to after she left this address.
她有什么朋友家人之类的么?
Any friends or family you might know of?
我不知道她是不是找到下家了
I'm not sure if she found herself a new employer
我当时还给她写了封推荐信呢
but I did write her a good reference at the time.
但是她没拿就走了
Yes, she left without taking it with her.
应该就在这边
I should have it here somewhere.
探长
Sir.
看电♥话♥线
Telephone wire.
别找了 爷爷 这帮不上忙
I don't think that will help, Grandpa.
没事的 维斯顿小姐
It's quite alright, Miss Weston.
谢谢你的酒
Thank you.
如果您想起任何有关此案的线索
And if you do remember any handy details about Miss Pace,
请打电♥话♥到警♥察♥局
please contact the police station.
希望凶手早日落网
Let's hope the perpetrator is caught and punished
- 并受到严惩 - 我们会尽力的 先生
- with the full force of the law. - We'll do our best, sir.
刚才观察的很到位嘛 警探
Nice work on the telephone, Constable.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you, sir.
这房♥子想必经历了兴衰吧
This house has definitely seen better days.
联络电♥信♥邮♥政♥局♥
Contact the Post Master General's department.
查一下这个电♥话♥什么时候断线的
Find out if the phone's been disconnected.
这是一条线索吗 探长
Will that help us, sir?
要是早就断线了 凯蒂还怎么可能给萝丝打电♥话♥
It will be if it was before Rose Weston claims Kitty rang her.
再往上点 一点就行...
Just up, that's a bit high...
往左移一点 好的
A bit to the left, good.
好了 完美
Yes, perfect.
我的上帝啊 可怜的姑娘
Goodness gracious! Poor girl.
到底发生了什么
I wonder what happened.
哦 您见过我的外甥了么 费雪小姐?
Oh, have you met my nephew, Miss Fisher?
他叫德里克·菲利普斯
Derek Phillips.
见过了 上次跳狐步舞你帮忙来着
Yes, you helped out with the fox trot.
我们在学校有国标和摩登舞课 我很乐意帮忙
We do ballroom and modern at Grammar. I was happy to lend a hand.
我们知道她家境贫寒卑微
I know she came from the wrong side of the tracks but she...
但她不是个傻姑娘啊
She wasn't a stupid girl.
真可惜啊 浪费了这一切
It'll be a shame to waste all this.
其他女孩会理解的
The other girls will have to understand.
我们不能取消晚餐舞会
We can't cancel the Supper Dance.
你不觉得应该取消舞会?
You don't think we should?
以表对死者的尊敬么?
Out of respect?
我觉得正因如此反而更该办这场舞会
Don't you feel it's all the more reason to forge ahead?
我是说 女孩们各个都不容易
I mean, these girls lead difficult lives
这是个好机会一展风采啊
and this is their chance to shine.
她们的苦我也能理解 费雪小姐
We understand them, Miss Fisher.
谁也不是天生权贵
None of us were born to privilege.
玛乔丽 在门口再放一面委员会的旗帜吧
Marjorie? I think we need another Council banner over the entrance.
她们走在街上都要担心自身安危
I do question the point of teaching them social graces
我实在不知为何还要费劲学这些社交礼仪?
when they can't even walk the streets safely.
你教她们什么都可以 费雪小姐
Teach them what you want, Miss Fisher.
不过姑娘们日夜练习 翘首企盼
The girls have worked so hard and are so looking forward to it.
我们怎么忍♥心让她们失望呢
We can't disappoint them.
在想什么?
Penny for your thoughts.
我太幸运了能成为芙莱妮小姐家的一员
Just thinking how lucky I've been to end up with Miss Phryne.
还有我呢
And me.
我们还会继续幸运下去的 简
We're still lucky, Jane. Both of us.
我和芙莱妮小姐在一起真的很开心
I've had such a lovely time with her.
墨香书籍 锦衣玉食
with Books and new clothes
还有朝夕相伴的同窗挚友
and a wonderful school and friends,
还有巴特勒先生 赛斯和伯特
Mr Butler, and Cec and Bert.
还有你呢 桃乐西
And you, Dot.
无论未来如何 我都曾经拥有这些
Whatever happens, I've had all that.
未来你也能拥有啊 你这个小笨蛋
Nothing's going to happen. You funny thing.
电♥信♥邮♥政♥局♥已经确认过了
The Post Master General's department confirmed
维斯顿家的电♥话♥十个月前就已经断线了
that the Weston's telephone line was interrupted ten months ago,
由于家庭活在
by a house fire.
然后就再也没连上过么?
And the service was never restored?
是的 因为他们没有支付重连费用
No, because the reconnection bill was never paid.
所以说凯蒂死的当晚并不可能打电♥话♥给萝丝咯
So Kitty Pace couldn't have telephoned Rose the night she died.
是的 而且之前的火灾疑似纵火案
No, sir. And it seems the fire was a case of arson.
没有人处理此案
No-one was charged
不过维斯顿小姐被列为嫌疑人
but Miss Weston was listed as a person of interest.
好一位爱说瞎话 爱纵火的花仙小姐啊
Right. A liar, an arsonist and a flower maiden.
我开始感激费雪小姐给我带来的危机感了
I'm beginning to appreciate Miss Fisher's challenge.
我就知道你会来的 萝丝还说你不会呢
I knew you'd come. Rose said you wouldn't.
现在你还有心思跳舞?
How can you even think about dancing?
不想跳就走人 回你那富丽堂皇的别♥墅♥吧
Go home, then, to your nice big house...
计划变了 女士们 别想什么狐步舞了
Change of plan, ladies. Forget the fox trot.
- 你说过这很要紧的 - 我知道
- You said it mattered. - I know what I said.
而且我还非常相信女性
And I'm a great believer in the power of the feminine
具有改变这个文明世界的力量
to wield influence in the civilised world.
但发生在凯蒂身上的事可没这么文明
But whatever happened to Kitty wasn't very civilised.
这么说你觉得她不是自杀?
So you don't think she did herself in?
对
No.
而且我很后悔没有教给凯蒂
And I wish I could have taught Kitty something more useful
比跳舞和礼仪更有用的东西
than dancing or deportment or etiquette.
比如呢?
Like what?
脱掉外套吧 姑娘们 我来教你们
Take your coats off, ladies, and I'll show you.
来吧
Come on!
脱掉外套
Coats off!
想办法反击啊
Now, think hard.
做得好
Good choice!
现在又上来一个
Now here come another one.
用第一式
Manoeuvre one.
攻击下半身
Groin.
现在用第二式 锁喉!
Manoeuvre two - throat!
做得好!
Well done!
探长 原来费雪小姐会柔道啊
Miss Fisher knows judo, sir?
当然了
Of course.
- 现在怎么办? - 怎么办?
- Now what? - What?
- 经典桥段吊带袜上别匕♥首♥ - 小姐?
- The old dagger in the garter! - Miss?
你该不是在裙子底下藏了什么危险武器吧
I hope you're not concealing a dangerous weapon under that skirt.
我裙子底下的好东西多了 女人皆如此
I'm concealing a lot of things. That's what a lady does.
我和科林斯警探得问维斯顿小姐几个问题
Constable Collins and I need to ask Miss Weston a few more questions.
萝丝
Rose.
如果你真是最后一个见过凯蒂的人
If you were the last person to see or speak with Kitty before she died,
警♥察♥会不停审问你直到找到线索的
the police will keep on questioning you until they get somewhere.
凯蒂的确没给我打电♥话♥
Kitty didn't telephone me.
因为我们早已经有约定
Because we already had an arrangement...
每周五晚上都在浴池碰面
Friday nights we'd meet at the bathing sheds
然后一起坐电车
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表