剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Who on earth wants an embroidered lavatory seat cover, anyway?
不过上一♥期♥有一个讲女人上大学的故事
But there was a story on women going to university in the last edition.
八月份还有一篇文章讲的
And in August, they had an article
计划生育
on family planning.
我妈把杂♥志♥还回去让他们退钱了
My mother returned it and asked for her money back.
谁是阿特密斯?
Who's Artemis?
她解决每个人的问题
She solves everyone's problems.
我朋友艾里斯 你知道的 她写信问她
My friend, you know Alice, she wrote to her and asked about
自己应不应该和赛斯订婚
whether she and Cec should get engaged.
她的建议是?
And what was the advice?
她说她自己一个人会更好
She said she could do better for herself.
但那时已经太晚了
But it was too late by then.
没人比赛斯更好 除了休
And you can't do better than Cec. Except for Hugh.
打扰一下 罗宾逊探长来了
Excuse me. Detective Inspector Robinson is here.
你好 杰克
Hello, Jack.
巨蜥马尔文得到了正义的惩罚
Marvin the Monitor Lizard gets his just desserts
希尔达反败为胜了
and Hilda saves the day.
杰克! 你给桃乐西剧透了!
Jack! You've ruined it for Dot now.
没事的 我只是给我的侄女们讲故事而已
Oh, no, I read it for my nieces.
拿去吧 我们在一盒文件里面找到了它
Oh, be my guest. We found it in a box of files
我们把它带回了警局 但它显然不是证据
we took back to the station, but it's definitely not evidence.
除非拉雯多小姐是被
Not unless Miss Lavender was poisoned
一堆小毛孩毒害的
by a band of five-year-olds.
那我就把这拿上楼好了
Well, I will just take it upstairs, then.
毒害?
Poisoned?
验尸官好像在验尸之前就确定了
The Coroner seems convinced even before the autopsy.
氢氰酸中毒
It was Prussic acid poisoning.
氰化物? 怎么投的毒?
Cyanide? How was it administered?
现在还不知道
No idea at present.
她前天傍晚就已经死了
She'd been dead since early evening the night before.
她通常什么时候下班? 我注意到她穿着外套
What time did she usually leave? I noticed she was wearing her coat.
观察力不错嘛 每天准时七点整
Very good. Seven o'clock every night on the dot.
我听说拉雯多以前教过你
I heard Miss Lavender taught you at school.
她是个怎么样的人?
What kind of woman was she?
冷淡得就像冰上的比目鱼
Cold as a halibut on ice.
你是在我这里套线索吗 警官?
Are you wooing me for information, Inspector?
费雪小姐 又一个访客来了
Miss Fisher, another visitor.
林!
Lin!
不好意思打扰了 探长
My apologies for the intrusion. Detective Inspector.
林先生 很高兴又见到你
Nice to see you again, Mr Lin.
过来加入我们吧
Come and join us.
我叫人帮泡点茶
I'll call for some tea.
不用了 我准备走了
No, I was just leaving.
你记得把那个信封给查尔斯沃斯小姐
If you could just make sure Miss Charlesworth receives that envelope.
多谢你了
Thank you.
对拉雯多小姐的死 我并不感到惊讶
I'm not surprised about Miss Lavender.
这个老女人在一个月里树的敌
The old trout made more enemies in a month
比成吉思汗一辈子都多
than Genghis Khan in a lifetime.
有可能我能帮到忙么?
Any chance of joining you on police rounds?
冒死我也愿意
I'd kill to come along.
不必这样 普劳特小姐
No need for that, Miss Prout.
我毫不怀疑你的热情
And I'm in no doubt about your enthusiasm.
我们在拉雯多小姐的文件中找到了这个
We found this in Miss Lavender's files.
这只是个副本 但我想你肯定见过原稿
It's only a carbon copy, but I'm sure you've seen the original.
这是一封警告信 寄给你的
It's a letter of warning, addressed to you.
请吧 跟我进来
Please, come in.
她发现我在搞副业
She found out I was trying to moonlight.
所以威胁要解雇你?
And threatened to sack you?
她的确有胆量告诉报社
She had the nerve to tell the newspaper
说我不诚信
that I was being dishonest.
我不过是私下卖♥♥了几篇写的棒极了的文章罢了
All I did was submit some articles which were damn good.
管她什么事
It was none of her business.
所以你和拉雯多小姐总是意见不合?
So you and Miss Lavender didn't see eye to eye?
查尔斯沃斯小姐也如此啊
Miss Charlesworth didn't agree with her, either.
你真应该听听她俩吵架
You should have heard their rows.
查尔斯沃斯小姐是个严肃的新闻记者
Miss C's a serious journalist.
她是从奥格斯开始做起的 既然她是老板
Started at the Argus. Now that she's the boss,
我想情况肯定会越变越好的
I'm sure things will change for the better.
我很想你 银装美人
I've missed you, silver lady.
我也是 东方俊男
Likewise, beautiful man.
好了 告诉我你为什么来这儿
Now tell me why you're here.
我以为你还得安抚中国天下呢
I thought you had a whole Chinese dynasty to appease.
我的婚约被无限延期了
Ah, my engagement has been indefinitely postponed.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我奶奶觉得卡梅丽雅不够端庄
Grandmother feels Camellia is not demure enough
不配做她儿媳妇
to be her daughter-in-law.
她跟她顶嘴
She's answering her back.
听起来卡梅丽雅人不错
I like the sound of Camellia.
奶奶质疑她的贞操
Grandmother questioned her chastity
她还拒绝做身体♥检♥查
and she refused a medical examination.
当嫁妆都快没了 女人的隐私就顾不上了
Never mind a woman's privacy when a dowry's at stake.
纠纷的时间越长
The longer it takes to resolve this dispute,
陪你的时间就越长
the more time I have with you.
没错
True.
但今天不行
But not today.
所以 欧比先生
So Mr Opie,
你是当天早上六点发现拉雯多小姐死了的?
you found Miss Lavender dead at six o'clock that morning?
我先修了水管再上的楼
Well I fixed the pipes before I went upstairs.
看到了吧 这几天楼里
See, we'd been without running water in the building
都没漏水
for a couple of days.
我先在外面看见了打碎的窗户
I saw the smashed window from the outside first,
然后上楼的时候看到了墙上的字
and when I went upstairs I saw that slogan on the wall.
我检查了办公室 但是拉雯多小姐的门锁了
I checked the office, but Miss Lavender's door was locked,
所以我用了万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
so I used me master key.
好的
Right.
你几点走的?
So what time did you leave?
我在六点左右打了辆出租车
I caught a cab around six.
我跟史蒂芬保证我六点半到家
I promised Stephen I'd be home at 6.30.
我想我老婆是在七点之后晚一点到的家
Me wife got home a bit after seven, I think.
她不应该为了这点事上那么久的班
She shouldn't be putting in such long hours on a job like that.
但是海伦一加班总是会忘记时间
But Helen tends to lose track of time when she's working back.
你住在里士满
You live in Richmond.
五分钟的车程怎么花了半小时?
You allowed half an hour for a five minute trip?
就是这样 堵车了
Just as well I did. There was a traffic hold up.
一辆电车电缆掉了 但是拉雯多小姐还没走
A tram became unhooked, but Miss Lavender was still there, though.
她总是最后一个才走 就为了让我们觉得愧疚
She's always the last to leave. Just made the rest of us feel guilty.
这么说你是当晚最后一个
So you were the last person to see Miss Lavender alive
见到拉雯多小姐活着的人?
when you left work that evening?
应该是的
Seems that way.
你好 贝尔先生
Hello, Mr Bell.
请叫我约翰
John, please.
应该叫乔瓦尼吧 如此有欧陆风情的人
Not Giovanni, if I recognise that continental charm?
我已在此生活多年 费雪小姐
I've lived here many years, Miss Fisher.
我懂得要入乡随俗
I know the limits of the local dialect.
但是你不觉得杂♥志♥社里女人太多了么?
But you don't feel hopelessly outnumbered on the magazine?
我是被五个姐姐养大的
I was raised by five sisters.
我喜欢女人的陪伴
I like the company of women.
而且 我的笔名是绿手指小姐
Besides, my nom de plume is Miss Green Thumbs.
绿手指小姐 也许你能帮我
Well, Miss Green Thumbs, perhaps you could help me.
除了阿特密斯之外 其他人我都对上号♥了
I've met everyone on the paper now except for Artemis.
那是谁的笔名?
Whose nom de plume is that?
我不能告诉你
I'm forbidden to tell you.
真的?
Really?
真的
Really.
恐怕不能白给你
There's a price, I'm afraid.
谁是阿特密斯 那个知心姐姐?
Who's Artemis, your agony aunt?
玛塞拉 拉雯多
Marcella Lavender.
怎么没人告诉警♥察♥啊?
Why hasn't anyone told the police?
因为同事们都知道
Because the staff all know
一旦曝光她的身份 立马就会被开除
that to reveal her identity means instant dismissal,
而且警♥察♥就会要我交出
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表