剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
You might need to invite him instead.
我邀请他?
Me ask him?
- 从来没有这样的 - 胡说
- It's just not how it's done. - Poppycock.
阿黛尔·弗里曼夫人来电找您
A Mrs Adele Freeman on the telephone.
她坚持要当面和你谈谈她的儿子 查尔斯
She's most insistent she speak with you about her son, Charles.
弗里曼夫人马上就来
Mrs Freeman won't be long.
要是维克还在就好了
If only Vic was still with us.
感谢您闻讯即来
Thank you for coming so quickly.
我很担心查尔斯
I've been worried sick about Charles.
- 这么说 还是没消息? - 毫无音讯
- Still no word, I take it? - No, nothing.
哦 芙莱妮 我不敢相信
Oh, Phryne, I can't believe it.
他们认为我的查理是凶手
They think my Charlie a murderer.
他们会绞死他的 我知道他们会的
They'll hang him. I know they will.
我 我不能再失去另一个儿子
I-I can't lose another son.
你让我做什么都行 不管花多少钱
I'll do whatever you want, pay any fee.
别担心 弗里曼夫人
Don't worry, Mrs Freeman.
- 我会尽所能保护查尔斯的 - 感谢上帝
- I'll do my best to protect Charles. - Thank God.
无需支付任何费用
And no payment will be necessary.
维克和我曾经非常亲密 对我来说就足够了
Vic and I were very close once. That's enough for me.
不管怎样 谢谢你 孩子 谢谢
Well, thank you, child. Thank you.
哦...来 来一杯雪利酒?
Oh... A-a-a sherry?
你认识一个叫莱诺德·史蒂文斯的吗?
Did you know a Leonard Stevens?
那个受害人? 不认识
The murdered man? No.
查尔斯从来没有提起过他?
Charles never mentioned him?
我印象中没有
Not that I recall.
我看见他们在酒吧里交谈
I saw them talking together at the club.
他们的谈话进行得非常激烈
The conversation got quite heated.
我是让你来还我儿子清白的 不是证明他有罪
I need you to prove my son's innocence, not guilt.
你觉得他会在哪?
Do you have any idea where he is?
查尔斯有一堆狐朋狗友...
Charles has a set of friends...
一群不学无术 无所事事的小青年
frivolous, idle young men who have no thought to work.
对他们而言人生就是一场大派对
Life for them is one big celebration.
有没有他比较信任的?
Anyone he might have confided in?
你可以找鲍比·苏利文
You could try speaking with Bobby Sullivan.
他和查尔斯形影不离
He and Charles are thick as thieves.
我们要找的这个叫苏利文的家伙
So all we've got to go on is this Sullivan bloke,
现暂住在里士满的某地?
lodges somewhere in Richmond?
据我所知是这样 但他不喜欢工作
From what I know. But he's not fond of work
整天就爱参加一些舞会
and likes a bit of a party.
还有弗里曼夫人提到
And Mrs Freeman mentioned
每周四查尔斯和鲍比都会去苏利文的公♥寓♥
that Charles and Bobby play competition darts
附近的一个酒店参加飞镖比赛
at a hotel somewhere near Sullivan's flat every Thursday.
就这么点信息很难找到他
Gonna be hard to track him down on that much information.
金斯顿酒吧举办了一个盛大的飞镖比赛
Kingston Pub runs a big darts comp.
太好了! 终于有人开始思考了
Good! Now someone's thinking.
天降大任啊 绅士们
I'll leave it in your capable hands, gentlemen.
伤口很小 并且超乎寻常的整齐
This wound is small and unusually neat.
过程中没有撕裂皮肤
There's no tearing present,
说明攻击的角度很可能是水平的
suggesting that the angle of attack was more likely horizontal...
比如说一把轻剑
like a rapier.
昨晚在清迈酒吧可没有剑术表演
There was no swordplay at the Green Mill last night.
而只是嬉闹...
Horseplay on the other hand...
你们好 杰克 科林斯警探 强森医生
Hello, Jack, Constable Collins, Doctor Johnson.
我 我恐怕这不行
I-I'm afraid this won't do.
我从没见过有女人在工作时间踏进这个房♥间
I have never seen a woman set foot inside this building in my time.
费雪小姐误以为
Miss Fisher is under the mistaken impression
自己是维多利亚警♥察♥部队的一员
she's part of the Victorian Constabulary.
拜托 杰克
Come on, Jack.
弗里曼夫人请我帮忙寻找她儿子
Mrs Freeman asked me to look for her son,
而我也答应 调查过程中的任何线索
and I promise to share any leads I come up with
都会和她沟通
during my own investigation.
你可以留下...
You may stay...
但条件是不能对外泄露半点风声
on the proviso you utter not one word.
听明白了吗?
Do you follow?
凶器最可能是一种薄刀
Most likely the weapon was some sort of thin knife,
也许是匕♥首♥
a stiletto, perhaps.
或者是礼帽别针?
Or a hat pin?
有可能
It's possible.
警探?
Constable?
啊 太多女士在场 长官
Uh, I'm afraid there were so many women, sir,
我 我不便检查
I-I didn't think to check.
你看起来很确信查尔斯就是凶手
You seem so certain that Charles is guilty
但请告诉我 他的动机是什么?
but pray, tell me, what was his motive?
有目击者看见他们起了争执 也许是为了钱?
Witnesses saw them arguing. Perhaps his motive was money?
那为什么他没把钱拿走?
Then why did he leave the cash behind?
也许是因为在他找到下手♥机♥会前 你已经把它
Perhaps because you fished it out of the deceased's pockets
从死者口袋里翻出来了 费雪小姐
before he had the opportunity, Miss Fisher.
查尔斯需要现金 他几乎在央求我买♥♥他的飞机
Charles needed cash. He practically begged me to buy his plane.
但我相信他不使用暴♥力♥解决
But I don't believe he's capable of violence.
他的犯罪前科恰与之截然相反
His record speaks otherwise.
他有前科?
He has a record?
他最近因打架滋事受到了指控
He was recently charged with affray.
在一间酒吧里殴打了一个男人
Punched a man in a public bar.
知道那个男人是谁吗?
Do we know who this man was?
正是本案死者 莱诺德·史蒂文斯
The deceased, Leonard Stevens.
这个小家伙是哪来的呀?
Who's our guest?
是我参加飞镖比赛赢得的奖品
Won her in the darts comp.
恭喜你!
Congratulations!
我们查到那个叫苏利文的家伙了
We tracked down your Sullivan bloke.
他在客厅等着您呢 小姐
He's waiting in the parlour, miss.
多谢
Thank you.
今晚是吃炖鸡块吗 巴特勒先生?
Chicken fricassee tonight, Mr Butler?
别听她胡说八道 蜜儿德
Don't you listen to her, Mildred.
从清迈酒吧出来后 我直接去参加了一个派对
I went to a party directly from the Green Mill.
直到第二天凌晨才回家
Didn't get in till the wee hours.
现在自食苦果 享受难忍♥的宿醉呢
Paying for it now, of course. Ghastly hangover.
- 谋杀案? - 在你离开不久后发生的
- A murder? Not long after you left.
天啊
Good God.
受害者是谁?
Who was the victim?
一个叫莱诺德·史蒂文斯的男人
A man called Leonard Stevens.
警方认为 查尔斯有犯罪嫌疑
The police think Charles is guilty.
什么?!
What?!
查理连苍蝇都不忍♥心伤害
Charlie wouldn't hurt a fly.
很显然 这不是事实
Apparently, that's not true.
查尔斯和莱诺德·史蒂文斯之间发生了什么?
What was going on between Charles and Leonard Stevens?
- 我不认识叫这名的人 - 那就怪了
- I don't know anyone by that name. - That's odd.
我发誓我曾看见你们三人在清迈酒吧
I swear I saw the three of you in a rather heated discussion
激烈争吵
at the Green Mill.
我想你认错人了
I think you've got me mistaken for someone else.
如果该问的都问完了....
Now, if you've finished with me...
我要误了午饭了
I'm late for a lunch.
那我就不留你了
Don't let me keep you.
再见 苏利文先生
Bye, Mr Sullivan.
- 瞎猫撞上死耗子了! - 得了吧 那么
- It was a fluke! - Come on, then.
你做个试试
Show me how it's done.
我们得跟踪苏利文先生
We need to put a tail on Mr Sullivan.
尽管我热衷于危险的生活
As much as I like to live dangerously,
但我们还是先别玩飞镖了
let's lose the darts.
很好 就停在这儿
Good. Stay back.
我从这下车就行
I'll be fine from here.
史蒂文斯家的地址没有记录在案
Stevens had no listing,
长官 但我已经打听到了
sir, but I asked around.
我来开车 科林斯
I'll drive, Collins.
下一个路口左转 长官
Take the next left, sir.
应该是这里了 海布瑞路的拐角
That looks like it. Corner of Highbury Road.
我敢肯定那是费雪小姐
And I believe that's Miss Fisher.
噢 费雪小姐
Oh. Miss Fisher.
你在这儿干嘛呢?
What are you doing here?
我正要问你同样的问题呢
I could ask you the same question.
请还给我
Please give that back.
那是我的
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表