剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
There is a Chinese proverb...
大丈夫能屈能伸
the reed which bends to the breeze does not break.
以弱克刚 后发制人
And eventually that reed will stand tall.
芙莱妮·费雪小姐 你是个理想主义者
You're an idealist, Miss Phryne Fisher,
尽管你极力掩饰
although you hide it.
我认罪
Guilty as charged.
敬理想
To ideals.
和你上海的新娘
And your Shanghai bride.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
出自警♥察♥口中的恭维吗?
Flattery from a policeman?
这会让我得意忘形的 杰克·罗宾逊
You'll turn my head, Jack Robinson.
只是有一件事你没有发现
But there is one thing you didn't figure out.
- 是什么? - 我讨厌戏剧
- And that is? - My aversion to operetta.
你知道我喜欢猜谜 让我来猜猜
You know I like a mystery. Let me see.
你在台上出过丑
A bad experience on the stage.
"潘赞斯的海盗"
'Pirates of Penzance'.
评论家们认为我演的少将
The reviewer thought my performance as the Major General
不够深入人心
was underwhelming.
你何不让我评评看?
Why don't you let me judge for myself?
我词都忘光了
I can't remember a word of it.
胡说! 那些歌♥只要唱过就永远不会忘
What rot! Once you've learned one of those songs, it's there for good.
其实我更喜欢莎士比亚
I'm more of a Shakespeare man.
舞台交给你了
The stage is all yours.
"岁月无法使她枯萎"
'Age cannot wither her,
"陈规也丝毫不能减损她的风情"
nor custom stale her infinite variety.
"有些女人使人日久生厌"
Other women cloy the appetites they feed,
"但她却令人心向神往"
but she makes hungry where most she satisfies.'
或许是时候开始你的戏剧生涯了 探长
Perhaps a career in the theatre beckons after all, Inspector.
我还是干老本行吧
Think I'll stick to crime.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表