剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
- 'Cause you look familiar. - People say that.
我有个大众脸呗
Must have a common kind of face.
山姆森会带你熟悉熟悉环境
Samson will show you the ropes.
琼斯先生是在一个妓院找到她的
She was working in a brothel when Mr Jones found her.
他们把她都折磨傻了
They'd treated her so badly she'd gone dumb.
先生告诉她 她和我们一样很有价值
He showed her she had value, just like the rest of us.
她不止融入我们了 她还很受尊敬
She wasn't just accepted here, she was respected.
但显然有人看她不爽 要捆她在紧身衣里
Well, someone was unhappy enough to truss her up in a straitjacket,
再刺四把匕♥首♥ 扔条巨蟒才能解气
shove four daggers into her and toss in a python for good measure.
我不知道你的肌肉帮你赚了多少
I don't know what your muscles earn you,
但看来克里斯托弗小姐存款堪比王室啊
but Miss Christopher managed to save a princely sum.
我们挣得都一样 这是琼斯先生的规矩之一
Well, we all earn the same. One of Mr Jones' golden rules.
看到这的工资了么? 和大家都一样
Well here's the wage, see? Same as everyone else.
但是这有笔大收入
But this one big payment here.
可能是脱衣舞秀的奖金
Could be extra dollars for the Peep Show.
我不觉得有人会为了
I don't think anyone would begrudge Mr Jones
一点奖金而嫉妒杀人
giving her a bonus every now and then.
这可不止是一点奖金
Rather large bonus.
看起来 还有一笔大支出呢
And a one off, by the looks of it.
她会定期付钱给雷金纳德·赛普迪莫斯医生
She was making regular payments to a Dr Reginald Septimus.
你知道原因么?
Any idea what for?
不知道 现在怎么办?
No, what now?
我想跟魔术师 他的助手还有舞蛇者聊聊
I want to speak to your magician, his assistant, and the snake charmer.
多琳 你知道帕克斯小姐在哪吗?
Doreen, you seen Miss Parkes?
- 她在洗澡呢 - 这是弗恩 她是新来的
- Shower tent. - This is Fern. She's new.
帕克斯小姐过来之前她就交给你了
Look after her till Miss Parkes gets back.
小甜心 跟着我很安全
Safe with me, sweetie.
我刚刚听说了那件事
I just heard what happened.
这就是缠在克里斯托弗小姐身上的那条蛇吗?
Is this the one they found in the box with Miss Christopher?
和一个死人困在箱子里 感觉一定很糟糕吧
Must've been awful, locked up in a box with a dead body.
宝贝真可怜
Poor baby.
半男半女 多么可怕的生活啊
Half man, half woman. What a horrible life.
这是有违自然本性的 不是么
It's against nature, innit?
我妈常说 上帝要一个人毁灭
My mum always said that God let those ones perish.
肯定是那人生来就有错
The ones that are born not right.
是啊 不过我猜上帝还是睁一只眼闭一只眼了
Yeah, well, I guess He let a few through to the keeper.
但你还是得为他们感到遗憾 不是么?
You've gotta feel sorry for them though, don't ya?
我不会为任何人感到遗憾
I don't have to feel sorry for anyone.
你说话就像谢尔丹一样 真的
You sound like my Sheridan, you do.
连街上的流浪汉都能伤他的心
Breaks his heart over every stray in the street.
她恰恰利用了他这点
She took advantage.
你是说克里斯托弗小姐?
Miss Christopher?
她每晚都枕着他的肩膀诉说烦恼
Crying on his shoulder every night for hours about her troubles.
烦恼?
Troubles?
你还真是好管闲事 琼斯让你表演什么?
You're a nosy one, aren't ya? What's Jones got you doing on the show?
我是谢尔丹先生的助手
I'm gonna be assisting Mr Sheridan.
那你就得小心点了 弗恩小姐
Well, you'd better be careful, little Miss Fern.
做好自己的本分 别管其他的事
You keep your eyes on the job and your hands to yourself.
明白吗?
Alright?
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
得了 科林斯 休息一下能死啊
Come on, Collins. You're not going to hell for taking a little break.
但是 先生
Ah, I don't know, sir.
我们不是该去调查嘉年华谋杀案的吗?
Shouldn't we be investigating the carnival murder?
行啦行啦 那么着急干嘛
Yeah, we'll get to it. No hurry.
先生 不如我留在这里 以防...
Sir, I think I might stay here and just make sure...
放轻松 帅哥 一切尽在掌控
Cheer up, sunshine. All things in their time.
另外 不来杯酒还抓什么凶手
Besides, it's thirsty work catching a murderer.
- 在哪? 哼? - 你们这帮臭虫
- Where is it, eh? - You bunch of... maggots!
别挣扎了 老老实实听着
Give it up! You're not listening!
你...
You...
放开...我!
Let me... go!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
哎呦 这不是罗伊男孩帮嘛!
Well, well, if it isn't the Roy Boys!
你们两个 背靠墙站着 不然
You and you, your back against the wall or I'll start shooting,
我就一直开枪 直到有人给我颁奖为止
and I'll keep shooting until someone gives me a prize.
别管了 埃尔斯
Let go, Else.
再纠缠下去你会后悔的
Let go before you do something you'll regret.
- 他们愣闯进我家 - 我知道
- They broke into my place. - I know.
我知道他们在找啥 可惜死也找不到
I know what they were looking for. Didn't even bloody find it, did ya?
看着这个老蜥蜴
Keep your eye on the old lizard.
得有人教教这几个小子
Someone needs to have a word with these boys
该怎么对待一位女士?
about how to treat a lady.
我们可没伤害她
Oh, we weren't doing any harm.
那你们得好好解释一下了
You've got some explaining to do.
蜥蜴?
Lizard?
蜥蜴?
Lizard?
说说吧 不欺负人手痒痒么?
Now, was that too hard for you, boys?
那个脱衣秀的表演名副其实么?
So is a peep show what it sounds like?
嗯 秀结束的时候花点钱还能享受点额外服务
Well, on the way out, the punters can buy a little something extra.
她看起来并不喜欢这个主意
She didn't seem too thrilled with the idea.
克里斯托弗小姐在她变成阴阳人
Miss Christopher used to do it, before...
赚很多钱之前曾经这样
Made a lot of money, half man, half woman.
出双倍的钱就能买♥♥她一夜
Twice the price to have a gawk.
她很讨厌这些
She hated it.
上星期她威胁着说要不干了 他们大吵一架
Last week she threatened to leave and they had a barney.
老板恳求着她留下来
The boss had to beg her to stay.
所以说克里斯托弗小姐和琼斯先生关系很紧张
So there was tension between Miss Christopher and Mr Jones.
老板永远不会炒了她的
The boss would never have wanted to get rid of her.
她是我们最大的摇钱树 而且 我了解琼斯
She was our greatest money spinner. Besides, I know Mr Jones.
他在我孤独无援的时候收留了我
He kept me on when no-one else would have.
他就像我们的父亲一样
He was like a father to all of us.
不是所有父亲都会对自己的孩子好的
Not all fathers are kind to their children.
我可不愿为了这事废寝忘食
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
她是个狡猾的老狐狸
She's a slippery customer,
而那些罗伊男孩好对付多了
and those Roy Boys are a handful.
对啊 幸好你备着枪 先生
Yeah, well, it's a good thing you had your gun on you, sir.
没有枪 怎么让他们束手就擒
You can't ask a crook to wait while you go back to the station,
我准许你配枪
and get a permission note for your weapon.
不了 先生
No, sir.
是时候去搞搞那个嘉年华的案子了
Better get a wriggle on with the carnie case.
这是相关文件
These are the files of interest,
这是参加嘉年华的人名单
with a list of names for people at the carnival.
查查他们的背景 好好干
Just check their histories. Nut it out.
- 别让我失望啊 - 遵命 长官!
- Try and impress me. - Yes, sir!
好了 啦啦啦啦
OK... bah, bah, bah, bah.
- 你喝酒了? 警探 - 就只喝了一杯
- Have you been drinking, Constable? - Oh, just the one, sir.
喝一杯有利于查案啊
Helps turn the cogs apparently.
如果再让我发现谁在工作时间喝酒的话
If I ever catch you or anyone else drinking on the job,
就可以吻别你们的警徽了
you can kiss your badge goodbye.
现在马上去办嘉年华的案子
Now, get on with that carnival investigation.
琼斯会念观众给的号♥码
Jones will call for numbers from the audience,
然后我负责尽力扔中那个号♥码
and I'll endeavour to hit them.
尽力? 你这么说我可有点虚啊 谢尔丹先生
Endeavour? You're not filling me with confidence, Mr Sheridan.
我很少扔偏 弗恩小姐
I rarely miss, Miss Fern.
- 那看起来挺疼的啊 - 我之前晕倒了
- That looks sore. - I fainted.
帕克斯小姐打开箱子的时候
When Miss Parkes opened the cabinet,
我们都看到了...
and we all saw...
要是我的话肯定也立马晕倒了
Faint at the drop of a hat, I do.
真不敢想象
Can't imagine
目睹自己的朋友那副惨状我会作何感受
seeing that happen to someone close to you.
帕克斯应该给你找了套表演服装 祝你好运了
See that Miss Parkes finds you a costume. Good day to you.
事情肯定会越来越糟 不能再拖下去了
'Course it was going to go bad. Couldn't last.
简直是痴心妄想了
It was stupid to think it would.
- 就是这个 行么 - 可以
- This. Will this do? - It'll be fine.
我抢了你的活 你伤心么?
Are you... have I upset you taking your job?
看看我 哭哭啼啼的 我有什么资格哭
Look at me, blubbering like this. I've got no right.
你的朋友被杀了啊
Your friend was killed.
你哭哭啼啼也是人之常情
If ever there's a good time to blubber, I reckon this is it.
没关系的
It's alright.
哭一下又不会伤害到别人
A good cry never hurt anyone.
她在世时 我对她一点都不够朋友
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表