剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Thank you once again for the theatre tickets.
看来我们是看不了第二幕了
It seems we won't be seeing the second act.
这是谋杀 杰克 你不会以为我会就此罢手吧
It's a murder, Jack. Surely you don't expect me to just walk out.
我是这么想的
One can only hope.
我要照顾客户的利益
I need to look after the interests of my client.
塔朗特先生今晚雇用我来...
Mr Tarrant employed me this evening to...
调查剧院里发生的一些怪事
look into some strange occurrences in the theatre.
就在演出开始前 我雇用了费雪小姐
I engaged Miss Fisher right before the curtain went up.
这身份真是方便之极
How convenient.
我知道现在大家都很紧张 简直是恐怖
I know this is a terrible time for everyone. Just ghastly.
- 现在不是时候 逵力姆! - 只是..
- Not now, Gwilym! - It's just...
你们不觉得应该在尸体搬走前
Don't you think Bradford should get Walter's costume back
把沃尔特的服装给布拉德福吗?
before they remove the body?
任何代替他的人都会需要的
Whoever replaces him will need it.
这就是演员 杰克
Actors, Jack.
你需要一个理解他们语言的人
You need somebody who understands their language.
- 而我能说一口流利的戏剧语言 - 哈
- And I speak fluent Thespian. - Ah.
我也能勉强沟通 还是谢谢你了
I'll stumble through. Thanks all the same.
来吧 姑娘们 请到后台去
Come on, ladies. Stand behind the wings please.
我可没计划这样给你庆祝生日 桃乐西
Not quite the birthday celebration I had planned for you, Dot.
别在意 小姐 那个可怜人死了也不是你的错
Not worry, Miss. Hardly your fault that poor man died.
我今晚拯救了你的演出 你欠我的!
I saved your show tonight! You owe me!
我明早再做决定
I'll decide in the morning.
不好意思 出了这么个乱子 还没有认识二位
I'm sorry, in all the ruction, we haven't yet had the pleasure.
- 对 我们还未认识 - 逵力姆·埃文斯
- No, we haven't. - Gwilym Evans.
我是芙莱妮·费雪 埃文斯先生
Phryne Fisher, Mr Evans.
我有一些问题想要问你
There were some questions I was hoping I might ask you.
乐意为女士效劳
Anything to help a lady.
但首先 请允许我介绍威廉姆斯小姐
But first, may I present Miss Williams?
- 她很仰慕你的才华 - 很荣幸
- She is a great admirer of your talents. - Charmed.
你能给我签个名吗?
Do you think I might have an autograph?
- 帮我拿到化妆室 - 好的 先生
- Dressing room. - Yes, sir.
呃 是给我母亲的 她叫桃乐西
Oh, it's for my mother. Her name is Dot.
埃文斯先生 能借一步说话吗?
Mr Evans, shall we?
我与费雪小姐有事要谈
I was going to have a word to Miss Fisher.
噢 费雪小姐...要走了
Oh. Miss Fisher... has to leave.
你看到了吗?
Did you see him?
他和我说话了! 他的声音真迷人!
He spoke to me! And that voice!
- 还有那双眼睛 - 我能看看吗?
- Those eyes. - May I?
嗯
Hmm.
- 笔迹不同 - 什么 小姐?
- Different hand. - Sorry, Miss?
我说逵力姆·埃文斯有一双动人的手
I said Gwilym Evans has a lovely hand.
我听说很多年轻女士在这附近被抢了
I have heard tell of young ladies being snatched from around here.
不要乱信小报上的消息 桃乐西
You mustn't believe everything you read in The Argus, Dot.
根本没什么好...
There's absolutely nothing to be...
害怕的
afraid of.
这可真是太粗鲁了
Well, that's just rude.
我很欣赏既能打架
I do approve of a man who can fight
又能保持衣冠楚楚的男人
and still maintain his sartorial elegance.
愿意赏脸吗?
Shall we?
- 呃..小姐? - 桃乐西 你也一起来
- Um... Miss? - Come along, Dot.
小姐
Miss.
你认为你正在做什么?
奶奶够了
这个洋妞不适合你
谢谢
这盘虾饺看上去很好吃
我很抱歉 她只是不想我因为西方文化而堕落
I am sorry. She wants to protect me from the decadence of the west.
我想那是不可能的 桃乐西 尝尝这个
A losing battle I'm guessing. Dot, try one of these.
没想到你用筷子用得这么好
Your skills with the chopsticks are very impressive.
也没想到你打架那么厉害
So are your fighting skills.
做我这行的 有时有必要雇打手
Sometimes in my business it is necessary to employ them.
- 你是做什么生意的? - 进口生意
- And your business is? - I'm an importer.
- 可以问你进口什么吗? - 丝绸
- May I ask what you import? - Silk.
没想到做丝绸生意还这么危险
I didn't realise the silk business was so dangerous.
- 一个晚上打两场架 - 欢迎来到唐人街
- Two fights in one evening. - Welcome to Chinatown.
总有些人宁愿
There are those few here
抢自己的同胞 也不愿意老实赚钱
who would rather rob their own kind than make an honest living.
所以刚才打起来了? 有人要抢你?
So that's what the skirmish was about? An attempt to rob you?
那请问你们这么晚在小巷里干什么呢?
And what, may I ask, were you doing in the laneways at this hour?
人们不正面回答问题 我就越好奇
I'm always interested when somebody avoids answering a question.
如你所知 我们刚刚在剧院
As you know, we were at the theatre.
直到一个演员在台上死了
Until one of the actors up and died.
是你的朋友沃尔特·科普兰
Your friend Walter Copland.
我只在今晚见过他
I only met him tonight.
林先生 我对你很着迷
Mr Lin, you'll get me hooked.
谢谢你来了 亲爱的
Thank you for coming, darling girl.
比我平常要来得早一点
Little earlier than I'm used to.
探长昨天盘问你到半夜吗?
Did the Inspector keep you up half the night?
是的
Oh, he did.
他肯定问了谁会从沃尔特·科普兰的死中获益
I expect he asked you who might stand to gain from Walter Copland's death?
他还跟我说 不能和你讨论此案
He also told me I shouldn't speak to you about the case.
然后呢?
And?
我告诉他 科普兰和埃文斯水火不容
I told him there was no love lost between Mr Copland and Mr Evans.
别让桃乐西听见这些
Don't let Dot hear you say that.
她可是埃文斯的忠实粉丝
She worships the man.
- 他们为什么会不合? - 原因显而易见
- And the reason for their conflict? - Nothing apart from the obvious.
两人争夺同一角色
Two rival actors competing for the same role.
这都是债主?
Creditors?
布景人员 舞台助手 乐队 甚至还有演员
Painters, stage hands, orchestra, even the actors.
说来也怪 他们都着急分钱
Oddly enough, they all expect to be paid.
什么? 难道他们对剧院没有一丝感情?
What? They're not in it for the love of theatre?
只有我有感情
Only me.
- 你还好吧? - 已经好多了 亲爱的
- You quite alright? - I've been better, my dear.
费雪小姐 说实话 我为这剧牺牲了一切
The truth is, Miss Fisher, I have everything riding on this show.
每一分钱!
Every last cracker!
如果罗迪高尔毁了 我也就完了
If Ruddigore goes down, I'm ruined.
会是我的世界末日
That's the end of me.
很明显
Apparently
你崇拜的埃文斯和科普兰的关系比较紧张
there's some tension between your Mr Evans and Mr Copland.
我不懂为什么
I can't think what about.
除非是他嫉妒埃文斯的才华
Unless it was jealousy of Mr Evans' talent.
也有可能是嫉妒埃斯佩兰丝小姐的关注?
Could it be jealousy of the attentions of Miss Esperance?
- 这不可能吧 小姐 - 此话怎讲?
- That's impossible, Miss. - How so?
因为埃斯佩兰丝已经和科普兰订婚了
Well, Miss Esperance was engaged to Mr Copland,
而埃文斯是不会和一个已婚女人纠缠不清的
and Mr Evans would never dally with the affections of an engaged lady.
是么?
Really?
- 他们订婚了? - 对啊
- They were engaged? - Hm.
席间闲谈杂♥志♥可从不乱说
Table Talk magazine does not lie.
我正在想你什么时候会来
Ah, I wondered when you'd be back.
你想我了没?
Did you miss me?
我都没机会想你
I never get a chance to miss you.
感觉好像 每隔两天你都得来一趟
It feels as if you're in my office every second day.
什么风把你吹来了?
To what do I owe the pleasure?
- 我们案子的发展 - 我们的案子?
- A development in our case. - Our case?
我正等着演员们无意中说鬼的事呢
I expect the actors let slip about the ghost.
他们是说了 别告诉我你怀疑是鬼干的
They did. Don't tell me you suspect the ghost?
鬼可不太好关在监狱里
Might be a little difficult to clap an apparition in irons.
我是在想 到底是谁在装神弄鬼
I was thinking more about whoever faked the apparition's appearance.
鉴于那是个女鬼...
And given that it's a woman...
你怀疑埃斯佩兰丝小姐?
You suspect Miss Esperance?
当时她的同事倒地而亡
At the time I didn't question her indifference
我并没过多怀疑她那冷淡态度
to her fellow actor's collapse.
可是作为一个未婚妻呢?
But is that the behaviour of a fiancee?
表演罗迪高尔让我和沃尔特能够同台演出
Doing Ruddigore gave Walter and I a chance to work together.
我们不喜欢分开
We didn't like to be apart.
那你们订婚多久了?
So how long have you been engaged?
好像是两个月?
Oh, two is it?
对 就在我们彩排前不久 有两个月了
Just before we began rehearsals. Yes, two months.
我感觉大多订婚女士都会把时间算的很清楚
I would have thought most engaged women could count out the minutes.
那不是我的主意
It wasn't my idea.
什么不是?
What wasn't?
那只是为了让"席间谈话"有话题可以写
It was just for an article in Table Talk.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表