剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I wasn't much of a friend to her while she was alive.
现在她死了 我有什么资格伤心
Can hardly come over all upset now she's dead.
真希望我们最后一次见面的时候没有吵架
Just wish we didn't have words the last time I saw her.
应该有个头饰在这儿的
Think there's a headdress here somewhere.
我妈常说 别在争吵中迎来日落
My mum always set never to let the sun go down on an argument.
她问我借钱
She wanted to borrow some money.
因为某些特殊原因
For something special.
她还差五十英镑
She just needed the last 50 Pounds.
她说不干了的时候
When she said she was leaving,
我很担心自己的钱要不回来了
I got worried she wasn't going to pay it back
于是就表达了不满
and I said as much.
她十分生气 说我不信任她
She was so offended, that I didn't trust her.
后来 我又回去找她道歉
So, you see, I went back there to apologise.
却看到他们俩在一起
And I saw them together.
然后我也不知道怎么
And I don't know what came over me.
就失去了理智
I just lost my grip on things.
说了些失控的话
Said Lord knows what.
你看见谁了?
Who did you see?
克里斯托弗小姐和谁在一起?
Miss Christopher and?
谢尔丹先生
Mr Sheridan.
原来克里斯托弗小姐和谢尔丹先生是情侣
Miss Christopher and Mr Sheridan were lovers.
- 长官? - 怎么?
- Sir? - Hmm?
我看过这马戏团里的人的资料了
I've been looking through the files of these circus people,
其中有个人有案底
and it looks like one of them has a prior arrest.
酒后闹事还是聚众斗殴
Drunk and disorderly? Affray?
谋杀听起来怎么样?
How does murder sound?
听起来像淘到了金啊
Sounds like a solid gold result to me, kid.
你在看什么
What are you staring at?
弗恩
Oh, Fern.
有的菜跟你一样恶心
Some dishes here with your name on it.
你想等到谢尔丹先生吃完
You wait till Mr Sheridan's plate comes back too,
再换水么
before you change the water.
别浪费时间了
No use wasting it.
好啦 去吧 是你查出来的
Off you go, then. You did the legwork.
艾米利亚 帕克斯
Um... Amelia Parkes,
你涉嫌谋杀被逮捕
you're under arrest for murder.
- 我准备好了 - 看到了吧
- I'm ready. - See?
她很有自知之明
She knows what's what.
这不是你第一次被捕吧 亲爱的
This isn't the first time you've been arrested, is it, love?
报纸上写过 你没读么?
It was all over the newspapers. You didn't read about it?
嘉年华杀人犯
Carnival Killar:
飞人♥妻♥子置丈夫于死地
Trapeze Wife Lets Husband Take Death Plunge.'
你从哪里找来这种老掉牙的报纸
And where did you get this, out of the Ark?
碰巧在马戏团的废物堆里找到的
Bottom of a carnival trunk, as it happens.
帕克斯小姐被控谋杀罪
Miss Parkes was charged with murder
由于在飞人表演中 未能接住自己的丈夫
after failing to catch her husband on the trapeze.
但是
But...
庭审阶段证据表明她当时突发癫痫病
during the trial, it came out that she has epilepsy,
她之前全然不知情
a condition she was unaware of at the time.
她是因为突然犯病才没接住自己的丈夫
She couldn't catch him because she was in the middle of a seizure.
所以自然被减刑了
That's why her sentence was commuted.
某些懒警官利用此案
Which makes this latest accusation
巧妙地将新的谋杀罪名也安在了她头上
a masterstroke in lazy policing.
我可能错了
I could be wrong,
但我严重怀疑给受害者穿紧身衣
but I suspect wrestling your victim into a straitjacket,
接着连刺他数刀 再缠一条巨蟒
plunging in a set of steak knives and wrangling a python
这些事不是帕克斯小姐这种弱女子能完成的
is a tall order for a woman as frail as Miss Parkes.
我猜你也已经锁定了犯罪嫌疑人
And I assume you have a theory as to who did the deed?
两个首要嫌疑人 一个是魔术师谢尔丹先生
Two frontrunners. One's the magician Mr Sheridan.
对于他和克里斯托弗小姐女性那面的浪漫关系
Very secretive about his romantic involvement
讳莫如深
with Miss Christopher's female half.
你觉得是她威胁说要将此事公诸于众?
You think she might have threatened to make the dalliance public?
有可能
Possible.
以杀人来灭口也太绝了
That's a hell of a way to keep someone quiet.
但是谢尔丹先生看到尸体就晕倒了
But Mr Sheridan fainted when he saw the body.
看起来应该不是他亲自动的手
Not likely if he'd done the handiwork himself.
晕的很是时候 但也许是装的
A good faint, like just about anything, can be faked.
然后多琳也有嫌疑 这个傲气的舞蛇者
Then there's Doreen, proud owner of the python in question.
她幻想能和魔术师发展恋情
She imagines a romance with the magician
但只是一厢情愿
that doesn't appear to be reciprocal.
所以出于嫉妒而杀人?
So... it was a jealous rage?
接着她的老板琼斯先生也有嫌疑
Then there's her boss Mr Jones.
克里斯托弗小姐提出要离开马戏团时
He and Miss Christopher argued when she threatened
他们吵架了
to leave the carnival.
推断很有意思 等你缩小了嫌疑范围再告诉我
All very interesting. Let me know when you narrow it down.
- 我想见帕克斯小姐 - 给我个理由
- I'd like to see Miss Parkes. - To what purpose?
我要检查一下你们有没有给她基本的探视权
To check that her basic visitation rights are being respected.
毕竟我是她的同事
I am a workmate,after all.
我记不清亲手害死丈夫那晚的事了
I don't remember what happened the night I killed my husband.
我怎么确保这种事不再发生?
How can I be sure it didn't happen again?
你患有癫痫 帕克斯小姐
You've got epilepsy, Miss Parkes.
山姆森提到过你吃酏剂来缓解病情
Samson mentioned you take an elixir which helps?
事情是这样的 弗恩 我...
That's the thing though, Fern. I'm...
我的确应该吃
I'm supposed to take it.
但吃了那药 我连说整话的力气都没有
But it makes me so tired, I can hardly string my words together.
你停药了
You stopped taking it?
我去见克里斯托弗小姐那晚 我发作了
The night I went and saw Miss Christopher, I had a turn.
意识清醒的时候我已经在自己的帐篷里了
The next thing I remember is being back in my tent.
克里斯托弗小姐说过借钱的原因么
Did Miss Christopher say why she wanted to borrow money from you?
- 我得帮她保守秘密 - 这点也许很关键
- I don't like to betray a trust. - Might be important.
和她见的医生有关系么
Does it have anything to do with the doctor she was seeing?
她受够了做阴阳人
She was tired of being a half man, half woman.
她想做男人或女人
She wanted to be one or the other.
医生说可以帮她 只是钱的问题
And that doctor, he said he could make it happen for her, for a price.
你们他妈的给我点公道行不行!
I want some bloody justice from you lot!
来吧杰仔 来吧
Come on, Jackie boy! Come on!
我告诉你了 他很忙
I told you, he's busy.
你们他妈的给我点公道行不行!
I want some bloomin' justice from you lot!
- 你好杰克 - 埃尔希
- Hello, Jack. Elsie.
杰克·罗宾逊 他是河这边最好的条子
Jack Robinson. He's the nicest copper this side of the river.
我是他逮捕的第一个人 你知道么
I was his first arrest. Did you know that?
真的么
Really?
- 你记得么杰克 - 我可忘不了你埃尔斯
- Do you remember that, Jack? - You never let me forget, Else.
有什么事情
What seems to be the problem?
那些讨厌的罗伊男孩 还在我的地盘附近转悠
Those stinkin' Roy Boys, they're still sniffin', around my place.
格劳斯密斯警官之前阻止了一场抢劫
Sir, Sergeant Grossmith intervened earlier on an attempted burglary.
根本不用他阻止
Fat lot of good that did.
反正他们永远找不到马仔的藏赃处
They'll never find it. That's Matty's stash.
什么藏赃处
What stash is that, Elsie?
你之前可是说你儿子马修
I thought you swore blind your boy Matthew
和伯恩斯街抢劫案无关
had nothing to do with the Burns Street robbery.
按这个逻辑
Which, by logical extension,
他也不应该有什么赃物值得小偷惦记了
would mean there was no stash to be stolen.
我是说过 不过你懂我的意思
My oath. You know what I'm trying to say, though.
你知道我在暗示什么
You know... you know what I'm getting at.
如果你立刻回家事情会更简单
Things'll seem a lot clearer once you go home and have a sleep.
- 科林斯警探现在就送你回去 - 我..
- In fact, Constable Collins here will take you home right now. - I'm...
除非你准备好审问帕克斯小姐了
Unless, of course, you're finally ready to interview Miss Parkes.
格劳斯密斯警官说
Sergeant Grossmith says that
等她紧张冒汗的时候再审问效果更好
he wants her to sweat it out some more.
他说紧张冒汗..
He says sweat...
他说什么
He says sweat what?
他说紧张是使犯人认罪的最好捷径
He says sweat... greases the wheels on the fast track to confessions.
你的洞察力惊人啊 警探
Dizzying insight, Constable.
可别让他在路上吓着你
Don't let him intimidate you on the way home, Else.
这小子还嫩得很
What, this lamb?
我问到了克里斯托弗小姐借钱的原因
I found out why Miss Christopher needed that extra money.
你会告诉我么
Are you going to tell me?
我觉得百闻不如亲自一见
I think it's something better seen with your own eyes.
我以为阴阳人是个噱头罢了
I thought the man-woman act was a con,
原来她真的是阴阳人
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表