剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
接下来是我们惊心动魄的表演
For our next death-defying spectacular,
"惊魂时刻"
the Cavalcade of Mysteries!
女士们先生们 看好了
As you can see, ladies and gentlemen,
吹毛立断的刀刃
blades - deadly sharp.
您今晚没有安排吗 小姐?
No magic for you tonight, then, Miss?
巴特勒先生 我可不会这么说哦
Well, I wouldn't say that, Mr Butler.
杰克
Jack.
当然 费雪小姐
Of course, Miss Fisher.
毫无疑问 为了不速之客而爽约
No doubt an unexpected guest is far more enticing
真是合情合理呢
than an expected one.
容我向你介绍麦肯齐的
Allow me to introduce to you the new patron
"惊魂时刻"新的赞助人
of MacKenzie's Cavalcade of Mysteries -
里士满男爵
the Baron of Richmond.
有什么要说的吗 珀尔小姐?
Any final words, Miss Pearl?
请来个痛快 麦肯齐先生
Quick and clean, please, Mr MacKenzie.
费雪小姐探案集
小姐 但愿我没毁了您的约会
Oh, Miss, I hope I didn't spoil your evening.
别担心 桃乐 我的约会早就被
Don't worry, Dot, my plans were already sabotaged
一位不速之客给搅了
by an unexpected house guest.
我也相当不情愿提到那个人
But the less said about him, the better.
费雪小姐 您的那位重要的客人呢
Miss Fisher, what happened to your prior engagement?
已经处理完了
I dealt with that.
死者叫珀尔 戴森 魔术师助手
Pearl Dyson - magician's assistant,
头颅被切断
cut off in her prime.
我年幼时曾观看过最古老的
You know, I saw the original Cavalcade of Mysteries
"惊魂时刻"
as a child.
我无法想象你幼小而温顺的模样
I can't imagine you small and harmless.
我那时仅仅年纪小而已
Well, I was definitely small.
算你走运 我当时仔细看了
And, luckily for you, I paid attention.
如果你愿意 我可以把笔记借你看 休
I can lend you my notes, if you'd like, Hugh.
我 我自己能行的 谢谢你 桃乐
I-I think I can manage. Thanks, Dottie.
这个断头台虽然设计不够巧妙
Now, this guillotine is a rather rudimentary model,
但原理仍是一样的
but the principle remains the same.
所以我猜机关在于
So, I assume the trick is
致命的刀刃是可收缩的
to keep the lethal section of the blade out of the way.
确实如此
Exactly.
就是这个小东西
With this.
只要拔出...
By pulling out...
...这个小钉子
...this small nail.
现在 请你
Now, perhaps you could
递给我一棵蔬菜让我给你演示
pass me some vegetation and I'll demonstrate.
或者 你若想自愿献身 我也不阻拦
Unless, of course, you'd like to volunteer.
现在
Now...
拿走这颗小钉子...
without that small nail...
... 铡刀是就会变得毫无杀伤力
... the blade should be rendered absolutely harmless.
怎么会
How?
这是什么
What's this?
一颗顶部被磨平的钉子
Another nail - with the head filed off.
这绝非意外
This was no accident.
肯定是出了差错 好好想想
Something must have gone wrong. Think harder!
我全都检查过了 我告诉过你...
I did everything as always. I told you to...
这种事又开始发生了 是不是?
It's happening again, isn't it?
我就知道还会发生 我就知道
I knew it was happening again, I knew it!
探长
Inspector.
麦肯齐先生 这位是费雪小姐 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Mr MacKenzie, meet Miss Fisher - private detective.
这位是麦肯齐的得力助手 伊娃 卡拉汉小姐
And Mr MacKenzie's right-hand woman, Miss Eva Callahan.
您姓卡拉汉啊
Callahan.
"惊魂时刻"曾经是卡拉汉家族的演出 是吧
It was once Callahan's Cavalcade of Mysteries, wasn't it?
是的 最初是我父亲的演出
Yes, this was originally my father's show.
真是个可怕的意外
Oh, what a dreadful accident.
谁都无法预料到 我可怜的珀尔
None of us can fathom it. My poor Pearl.
死者是麦肯齐先生的未婚妻
The deceased was Mr MacKenzie's fiancee.
请您节哀 麦肯齐先生
My condolences, Mr MacKenzie.
我们真不明白是怎么回事 是不是
We don't really understand what happened, do we?
每个细节都已经确保无误了
I mean, every detail was correct.
恐怕您的断头台被蓄意破坏了
I'm afraid your guillotine was deliberately sabotaged.
那珀尔岂不是被谋杀的
So poor Pearl was murdered?
天啊 不是吧
Lord, no!
她是那么的善良
Oh, she was so kind and generous.
剧院现在是犯罪现场
This theatre is now a crime scene.
所有人会被轮流询问
You'll all be questioned in turn,
请勿擅自离开
so please remain in the building.
演出开始之前
So, who else had access to the guillotine
谁有机会接触这个断头台
before it was wheeled on-stage?
任何曾去过道具室的人
Anyone who used the prop store.
负责管理道具的希德 福雷斯特
Sid Forest is in charge,
我本人以及麦肯齐
then there's myself, MacKenzie,
萨拉 诺顿的柔术道具也放在那里
Sarah Norden has her contortionist props in the store.
她和珀尔差不多同时加入表演
She joined the act around the same time as Pearl -
她们... 非常亲密
they were... very close.
谢谢你 卡拉汉小姐
Thank you, Miss Callahan.
你帮了大忙
It's most helpful.
盯着那个柔术演员 桃乐
Keep your eye on the contortionist, Dot,
我去调查福雷斯特先生
while I follow up with Mr Forest.
我知道这事非常可怕 探长
I know how dreadful this must sound, Inspector,
天知道我现在根本不想考虑这件事
and Lord knows it's the last thing I feel like doing,
但我希望周六的表演可以照常进行
but I do hope the show can go on this Saturday.
我们新的赞助人就指望它了
Our new investor would be counting on it.
我们会尽力的 麦肯齐先生
We'll do our best, Mr MacKenzie,
但我无法保证在那之前能够解决此案
but I can't guarantee we'll have the case solved by then.
我们资金紧张
Well, we're in financial
还要付房♥租和员工工资
straits - we have theatre rent and wages.
你说过有个新赞助人
I thought you said you had a new investor.
我也得和他谈谈
I'll need to speak with him as well.
好的 你找到他之后 能让他来一趟吗
Yes. Well, if you find him, can you send him my way?
男爵下船后就失去了踪迹
We haven't seen The Baron since we left the ship.
- 男爵? - 里士满男爵
- The Baron? - The Baron of Rich.
恐怕我只知道这些
But I'm afraid that's all I know him as.
希德 福雷斯特在哪里
Um, Sid Forest?
是的 是的 他应该在道具间
Yes. Yes. He'd be in the prop store.
在这边
Ah, this way.
福雷斯特先生 你把断头台推上舞台时
Did you notice anything unusual, Mr Forest,
有没有察觉到任何异常
when you wheeled the guillotine on-stage?
没有 我觉得都挺正常
No. It all looked good to me.
没有什么不对劲的地方
What was I supposed to notice?
所以珀尔以前毫发无损地表演过了
So, Pearl had done it before without incident?
有一百多次
About 100 times.
那白天你有没有发现
Did you notice anyone
有人在机器道具边鬼鬼祟祟
lurking near the machine earlier in the day?
没有 我在忙着准备周六表演用的美人鱼鱼缸
No. I was busy working on the mermaid tank for Saturday.
珀尔总是催我多检查一遍
Pearl kept badgering me to check it over again.
麦肯齐已经有十年没表演过美人鱼了
MacKenzie hasn't performed The Mermaid for ten years -
当时的美人鱼叫什么来着
not since what's-her-name left.
我记得是叫蒂莉
Tilly, I think it was.
在我加入之前
Before my time.
你也是魔术师吗 希德
Are you a magician too, Sid?
不是 我就是个打杂的 他们没告诉你吗
No, I'm just the general dog's body. Didn't they tell you that?
你一定和麦肯齐
Well, you must have picked
偷学了不少小魔术吧
up a few tips in your time with MacKenzie?
傻瓜才不学
I'd be an idiot if I hadn't.
这真是非常有趣 费雪小姐
As entertaining as this is, Miss Fisher,
但我还要去调查案件
I have an investigation to get on with.
小心点
Careful with that.
你确定你不想受万人瞩目吗 希德?
Are you sure you don't want your turn to star, 希德?
别担心 风水轮流转
Don't worry, my turn will come.
伊娃 卡拉汉把她父亲的戏法全都教给我了
Eva Callahan has taught me every trick her father ever knew.
听上去真是个相当明智的女人
Sounds like a woman with her eye on the future.
这个还给你吧
Oh. You might want this.
记住了 希德 出人意料是最好的魔术
Remember, Sid, the best trick is the one you least expect.
休 别让她发现了
Hugh. I'm trying to be invisible.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表