剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Shunned by your family, with no family of her own?
不过看样子 她已经有你这个朋友了
But she's obviously made one friend already.
你祖母可再也找不到像卡梅丽雅这样的新娘了
Your grandmother won't find you another bride like Camellia.
她要找的只会是唯唯诺诺 大字不识的女人
She wants a daughter-in-law who's compliant and ignorant.
而卡梅丽雅坚强又聪明
Camellia is strong. Clever.
你现在又成她的拥护者了?
And you are now her advocate?
你已经做出决定要遵循传统了
You made your choice, to follow your tradition,
为了家族的责任和荣誉而结婚
and marry for duty and honour.
也许我错了
Perhaps I was wrong,
也许这次失败的婚约正好给了我
and this broken engagement
追求真爱的...最后机会
is my last chance... for love.
今天晚上和我去唐人街跳舞吧
Come out with me tonight to Chinatown for dancing.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
我明天要早起
I have to rise earlier than I care to.
我和罗宾逊探长正在查案
Inspector Robinson and I are working on a case.
他自己一个人不能解决吗?
Is he unable to solve crimes alone?
我和杰克只是工作关系
Jack is strictly business.
林...
Lin...
我在乎你
I care for you.
但是你知道 我是决不会将自己托付于...
But you know I can never commit myself...
...任何一个男人的
...to any man.
我了解
I know.
为了找那个移♥民♥的文章
I've turned the office upside down
我快把办公室翻得底儿朝天了
looking for that migrant article.
怎么也找不到
I can't find it anywhere.
就没有别人见过他?
No one else saw him?
他们是在办公室里见面的呀
They met in the middle of the office.
他是个秃头胖子 还留着胡子
He was bald and plump, with a moustache.
欧比夫人没有记住他的名字
Well, Mrs Opie didn't catch his name,
贝尔先生根本不记得见过他
and Mr Bell can't recall meeting him at all.
不过利蒂西亚第一次
But I made some notes
说要写这个文章的时候我记的 这呢
when Letitia first talked about doing an article. Here they are.
'海湾边的理发师'
'Barber By The Bay.'
你给普劳特小姐的照片
The photograph that you gave Miss Prout,
是你在战争中照的吗?
it was of you, in the war?
我所在的中队合照 空军德拉瑞奥
With my squadron, Aeronautica del Regio,
是我们的飞机被击落前照的
taken before we were shot down, all of us,
然后德国人俘虏了我们
and the Germans took us prisoner.
这就是那篇文章的主要内容?
Is that what the article was about?
不
No.
那个年轻的女士对战争也很感兴趣
The young lady was also interested in the fighting.
不过另一个...
But the other one...
查尔斯沃斯小姐吗?
Miss Charlesworth?
不是 她的名字像是某种花
No, her name was like a flower.
呃... 丁香?
Ah... Lilac?
拉雯多:有薰衣草的意思
- 拉雯多小姐? - 对 拉雯多
- Miss Lavender? - Lavender.
她来找我问了些有关战争的事情
She come to see me to ask about the war.
还有关于我一个故友的事情
And about the story of the man who was once my friend.
哪个故友?
What man?
那个照片上 我给他指的一个男人
The man I showed her, in the photograph.
全是一些理发店的照片
Just more pictures of the barber shop.
找一张背景里有飞机的照片
Look for images with a plane in the background.
巴特勒先生吗?
Mr Butler?
这张上面有人穿制♥服♥
This one has uniforms.
- 就是他 我们要找的人 - 谁呀?
- That's him. That's our man. - Who?
乔瓦尼·坎巴纳
Giovanni Campagna.
这就怪了 他可没说他要出去呀
That's odd. He didn't say he was going out.
小姐 你听见前门关门的声音了吗?
Did you hear the front door, Miss?
赶紧去看下卡梅丽雅的房♥间 桃乐西
Check Camellia's room, Dot.
救命呀!
Help!
是一辆斯图贝克
A Studebaker.
你确定? 他们要把她带到哪儿去?
Are you sure? Where will they take her?
好的 我去那儿找你
Yes, I'll meet you there.
林
Lin.
午夜的时候有一艘开往中国的船
There's a boat to China at midnight.
我见过小屋边上的那两个人
I recognise the two men at the far shed.
卡梅丽雅肯定在里面 带枪来了吗?
Camellia must be in there. Did you come armed?
请收好 这些人是我的表兄弟
Please, these men are my cousins.
好吧
Alright.
你引开他们 我好溜进去 准备好了?
You create a diversion while I slip inside. Ready?
救我!
Help!
这群人♥渣♥! 混♥蛋♥! 禽兽!
Those thugs! Bastards! Animals!
他们就在外面 我们只有两个人
It's close by. There's two of us.
是时候坚强作战了
Time to fight like a tiger.
看招!
Ya!
哈!
Ya!
好样的!
Brilliant!
别!
No!
奶奶! 我知道你在这儿
Grandmother! I know you're here.
出来吧
Show yourself.
这件事到此为止 我会娶卡梅丽雅为妻
This ends now. Camellia is to be my wife.
我绝对不允许
I will not allow
这个贱♥人♥使我的家族蒙羞
this harlot to bring shame to my family.
这也是我的家族 我已经决定做一家之长
It's my family too, and I'm taking my role as the head of it.
卡梅丽雅会是我的贤内助
And Camellia will be by my side.
抱歉!
Sorry!
费雪小姐 如果你真想负责结案的话
If you're going to demand a denouement, Miss Fisher,
你最起码要准时吧
the least you can do is turn up on time.
你这是要干嘛 探长大人?
What is all this about, Detective Inspector?
约翰·贝尔 你涉嫌谋杀
John Bell, you're under arrest
玛塞拉 拉雯多小姐和利蒂西亚·普劳特小姐
for the murders of Miss Marcella Lavender and Miss Letitia Prout.
- 啥? - 贝尔先生 你不承认吗?
- What? - Mr Bell, do you deny it?
我当然不承认!
Well of course I deny it!
他为何要杀死拉雯多小姐
What possible motive could he have for murdering
和利蒂西亚·普劳特小姐?
Miss Lavender and Letitia Prout?
费雪小姐 不如你说说看?
Miss Fisher, perhaps you'd like to begin?
乔瓦尼·坎巴纳这个名字
The name Giovanni Compagna.
查尔斯沃斯小姐 你略懂意大利语
Miss Charlesworth, you have a smattering of Italian.
翻译成英文应该怎么说呢?
How would that translate into English?
哦 好吧 乔瓦尼是约翰 然后...
Oh well, Giovanni is John, and...
是约翰·贝尔 对吗?
It's John Bell, isn't it?
没错 可有趣的是
That's right. Interesting,
乔瓦尼·坎巴纳是个叛徒
because Giovanni Campagna is a traitor.
他是德国的间谍
He spied for the Germans
而且在奥地利阿尔卑斯山被击落的
and was responsible for hundreds of Italian pilots
上百个意大利飞行员的死也是拜他所赐
being shot down in flames over the Austrian Alps.
这不是真的吧
But this can't be true.
你告诉我们你小时候就来这了
You led us to believe that you were brought here as a child.
如果他没有逃离意大利 他就会被处以叛国罪
If he hadn't fled Italy he'd have been tried for treason,
很有可能被枪毙
and probably shot.
这是胡说!
These are all lies!
我可以跟你保证 贝尔先生 我们是有证据的
I can assure you, Mr Bell, we can prove it.
意大利大使♥馆♥可帮了大忙了
The Italian Embassy has been quite helpful.
可这和玛塞拉和利蒂西亚有什么关系呢?
What has this to do with Marcella and Letitia?
心思细腻的拉雯多小姐
Meticulous Miss Lavender
发现了照片里穿着制♥服♥的约翰·贝尔
found the photograph of John Bell in uniform
就是普劳特写那篇文章丢的照片
that Miss Prout missed in her Migrant Melbourne article.
她的那位意大利理发师后来又找了一张更好的
Miss Prout only noticed the familiar face later
正好可以取代那张离奇失踪的照片
when her Italian barber friend gave her a better photograph
之后 她在照片里发现了一个熟悉的面孔
to replace the one that mysteriously disappeared.
为什么她们不直接报♥警♥?
Why didn't either of them go directly to the police?
普劳特小姐本想敲诈一笔
Miss Prout attempted blackmail instead
结果却被推下了楼梯
and ended up at the bottom of the stairwell.
不过玛塞拉可不会做这么不道德的事
But Marcella would never stoop to such immoral behaviour.
我怀疑 她像往常一样帮他出谋划策
I suspect she gave him advice,
希望他能够高尚点 去自首
as usual and hoped he'd do the noble thing and turn himself in.
她本想发掘他善良的本性
She appealed to his better nature.
可惜他根本就没有良心
But he didn't have one.
不可能 他当时和我在一起!
No, he was with me!
他不可能杀了拉雯多小姐
He couldn't have killed Miss Lavender.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表