剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
It is when the aviator's supposed to be dead.
桃乐西 帮我查一下遣返部的电♥话♥
Dot, get me the number for the Repatriation Department.
还有 桃乐西
Oh, and, Dot,
科林斯警官待会会来取这张照片
Constable Collins will be coming to collect this photograph.
你可以和他交接一下吗?
Would you mind dealing with him?
我尽力 小姐
I'll try my best, miss.
维克多·弗里曼
Victor Freeman.
威廉姆斯小姐
Miss Williams...
早上好 科林斯警官
Morning, Constable Collins.
费雪小姐叫我把这个给你
Uh, Miss Fisher asked to me to give this to you.
谢谢 威廉姆斯小姐
Thank you, Miss Williams.
我想她肯定愿意把这个也借给你
And I'm sure she wouldn't mind you borrowing this magnifying glass
你不也需要看看那些细节么
should you need to see the details.
我们局里有放大镜
Well, we have magnifiers down at the station.
不过 还是很感谢你
Uh, much appreciated, all the same.
随便你吧
Oh. Oh, well, suit yourself then.
来点果酱烤饼吗
And these scones.
刚出炉的
They're warm from the cooka
裹着巴特勒先生的密制桑葚酱和奶油
with Mr Butler's mulberry jam and clotted cream.
谢谢
Thank you.
我 我想...
Um, I-I was wondering if...
你是否...
I mean, would you...
我想问问...不知道...
I suppose what I'm trying to ask is... is would you...
天呐 休·科林斯
Oh, for goodness sake, Hugh Collins.
这么说: 能否请你
Would you do me the honour of accompanying me
陪我去参加消防员和警♥察♥舞会?
to the Fireman and Policeman's Ball?
不是 我是说 当然
No. I mean, yes!
当然是! 不过应该是我来主动问你
Yes! But no, I'm supposed to ask you.
再这么下去非得把我们急死不可
Well, we could all die waiting for that to happen.
我还得去缝一下裙子
And I have to sew my dress.
一直以来 我都以为你不会跟新教♥徒♥约会
And all this time, I thought you'd never be seen with a Protestant.
新教♥徒♥?
Um... Protestant?
你是天主教♥徒♥?
You being Catholic, that is?
噢 恩...
Oh, well... Um...
对你来说我不是什么两头怪之类的吧?
Well, it's not like I was born with two heads, is it?
当然不是
No.
就是去跳跳舞而已
And it's just a dance, after all.
对
That's right.
跳个舞又不会怎样
No harm in a dance.
有人在家吗?
Anyone home?
有人吗?
Hello?
别说这种废话
Stop this nonsense at once.
让我走 妈妈 我警告你
Leave me alone, Mother. I'm warning you.
查理 这不划算
Charlie, this is a fool's business.
事情失控之前你得去自首
You must turn yourself in before the situation gets out of hand.
已经失控了!我是通缉犯 老妈
It's already out of hand! I'm a wanted man, Mother.
半个警♥察♥局的人都在找我
Half the Victorian Police are hunting me.
你逃不掉的 查尔斯
You can't outrun them, Charles.
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
你妈妈是对的 逃跑不是办法
Your mother's right. Running's not the solution.
我可不想让他们把绞索套在我脖子上
I'm not gonna let them slip a noose around my neck.
你怎么逃 所有码头都被警♥察♥控制了
You'll never make it. All the ports are on alert.
那我就为清白战斗至死
Then I shall go out in a blaze of glory.
你哥哥不会同意你那么做的
I don't think that's an option your brother would approve of.
对吗 弗里曼夫人?
Is it, Mrs Freeman?
我给遣返部打了电♥话♥
I made a telephone call to Repatriation.
不 求你了 你不能
Oh, no, please. This is unnecessary.
莱诺德·史蒂文斯勒索的不只是你 查尔斯
You weren't the only one being blackmailed by Leonard Stevens, Charles.
他还问你母亲要钱
He got to your mother too.
她也有不可告人的事情
She has secrets of her own.
- 别听她胡说八道 查理 - 告诉他
- Don't listen to her, Charlie. - Tell him!
这是阻止他的唯一办法
It's the only way to stop this.
维克没有死在战场上
Vic didn't die in the war.
他的飞机在伊普尔上空被击落了
He was shot down over Ypres.
他受了重伤
He was wounded,
没有死
but he didn't die.
他靠战后抚恤金活着
He's been living on a war pension.
不 他是战死的
No, he was killed in action.
七年了 我也一直这么认为
For seven long years, I thought so too.
当我发现他还活着时候 我差点疯过去
When I found out he was alive, I was over the moon.
邻居发现
An old neighbour saw him.
他独自一人住在塔尔博菲尔
He was shearing up in Talbotville.
我不明白 他为什么不回家?
I don't understand. Why didn't he come home?
我也搞不清楚
Well, I don't understand either.
我求过他
You know, I pleaded with him.
没用 对于家庭他更向往独身
But it was no good. He wanted his solitude more than his own family.
这就是战争对他的影响
That's what the war did to him.
但是你告诉我他死了?!
You let me think he was dead?!
他不想和我们还有任何瓜葛 查理
He didn't want anything to do with us, Charlie.
我该怎么跟你说?
How could I tell you that?
我有权知道真♥相♥!
I deserved the truth!
我付钱来保守你哥哥的秘密
I paid up to keep your brother's secret,
直到史蒂文斯变本加厉
until Stevens wanted more.
当维克来到城里
That's when Vic came to town.
我担心他会做出什么错事
I was so afraid he'd do something terrible.
他做了什么?
What has he done?
史蒂文斯被杀当晚有人在清迈酒吧看到过他
He was seen at the Green Mill the night Stevens died.
不 维克不会杀人
No, Vic wouldn't kill a man.
他已经不是我们了解的那个人了 查理
We don't know him anymore, Charlie.
要么是他杀的 要么他知道谁是凶手
He may have done it, he may know who did.
不管怎样 我们必须找到他
Either way, we have to find him.
- 他在哪里? - 查理 我不知道
- Where is he? - Charlie, there's no point.
塔尔博菲尔的哪里? 告诉我地址
Where in Talbotville? I want the exact address!
查理!
Charlie!
让我找找
I'll find it.
开车去塔尔博菲尔至少要一天
Talbotville's at least a day's drive.
你会开飞机啊
You know how to fly.
我驾驶技术早就生疏了
I'm a bit rusty.
- 有信♥号♥♥吗 - 有了
- Contact. - Contact.
费雪小姐考虑的很周到
It was considerate of Miss Fisher
提供了相关此案的照片
to provide a photograph of the night in question,
虽然看不出里面有什么玄机
though I'm not sure how it helps.
这封电报能帮上忙 长官
This telegram might, sir.
维吉尼亚 詹姆斯郡警♥察♥局发过来的
It's from the police department in Jamestown, Virginia.
我查了一下诺瑞·罗杰斯的背景
I made inquiries about Nerine Rogers.
重婚?
Bigamy?
她的前夫名叫雅各布·里德
Her previous husband is a Jacob Reid
结婚证上显示他已经死了
and he's listed on the marriage certificate as deceased.
但他还活着
Only he's not dead.
这很可能就是莱诺德·史蒂文斯要挟她的把柄
Could be the secret that Leonard Stevens wanted to blackmail her with.
干得好 科林斯
Good work, Collins.
把她带进来
Let's get her in.
最好开始找个地方着陆
Better start looking for somewhere to put her down.
维克 十年来我一直以为你死了
Ten years I thought you were dead, Vic.
我从来没有睡过一个安稳觉
I can't sleep without waking up in a lather
只要一想到你独自一人
imagining you all alone,
在沟渠里死去 我都会惊醒
dying in a ditch somewhere.
查尔斯是谋杀案的嫌疑犯 正在躲避警方追捕
Charles is on the run from the Victorian Police on suspicion of murder.
他有点过于紧张
He's a little overwrought.
你好 维克
Hello, Vic.
好久不见
It's been a while.
告诉我你这么做的原因
Tell me why you did it.
把枪给我 查理
Give me the gun, Charlie.
告诉我 你为何要让我们遭受丧亲之苦
Tell me why you made us suffer.
咱们进屋好好谈谈
I'll put the billy on.
连一封家信都没有
Not one letter.
你有考虑过我们的感受么? 想过我么?
Did you wonder about us, about me?
- 无时无刻不在想 - 总该有所表现吧
- All the time. - Some way to show it.
- 我回过墨尔本 - 什么时候?
- I came back to Melbourne. - When?
三年前 当妈妈找到我的时候
Three years ago, when Mother tracked me down.
她几乎不忍♥正视我
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表