剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
是风信子花香
It's hyacinths.
看来我得跟你寸步不离了
Now I really can't let you out of my sight.
这么麻烦装神弄鬼干嘛?
Why go to all the trouble of faking a ghost?
在我看来可不像装的
It didn't look fake to me.
这样对谁有好处呢? 为了让剧停演?
Well, who stands to benefit? Is it to close down the show?
你知道那些演员都很迷信
You know how superstitious actors are.
领衔主演死了 整个作品就毁了
Kill the leads and you kill the production.
那一定就是汉森了
It had to be Hansen.
如果他是为钱杀科普兰 那又为何杀逵力姆?
Even if he killed Copland for the money, why kill Gwilym,
然后又恐吓我?
and why threaten me?
等等 杰克 我认识他
Wait, Jack. I know him.
这个街区你最好别鬼鬼祟祟的
Wrong neighbourhood for sneaking about in the shadows.
我知道这儿的情况
I am aware of the neighbourhood.
这是罗宾逊探长 这是林先生
Inspector Robinson. Mr Lin.
我正要去剧院呢 还盼望在那里见到你呢
I was on my way to the theatre in the hope you would be there.
和我一起去共进晚餐如何?
Perhaps you'd like to join me for supper.
费雪小姐正要回家呢
Miss Fisher was on her way home.
实际上 费雪小姐感觉有点饿了呢
Actually, Miss Fisher is feeling a tad peckish.
我希望你一会能护送这位小姐安全回家
I'd appreciate it if you saw the lady safely home.
我向你保证
You have my word.
费雪小姐 请
Miss Fisher.
听说我奶奶去找过你了
I understand my grandmother paid you a visit.
你奶奶可是个和蔼可亲的人啊
She's a charming woman, your grandmother.
我从来没有听别人这么描述过她
I've never heard her described that way before.
她告诉我你要结婚了
She told me you are to be married.
这是我们家族之间的包办婚姻
The marriage is arranged. It is between our families.
我连那女孩的面都没见过
I've never even met the girl.
我们家三代都是做丝绸进口生意的
My family's been importing silk for three generations.
我们的生意已经大不如前
Our business isn't what it was.
我奶奶想让我和胡家联姻
The family my grandmother wants me to marry into is the Hus.
他们很有权势 但名望不高
They're very powerful, but they need respectability.
那么
So...
一场婚姻可以解决两家人的问题了
a marriage of convenience to solve both families' problems.
她现在人在上海 等着我回去履行婚约
She's in Shanghai, waiting for me to agree to the contract.
你很厌恶包办婚姻吗?
You have a problem with an arranged marriage?
我厌恶的是她们家的鸦♥片♥生意
My problem is marrying into a family that deals in opium.
我父亲就吸鸦♥片♥
My father smoked opium.
他一拿起烟枪 就不能自拔
Once he took to the pipe, he was consumed by it.
牺牲了家庭 事业 荣誉 甚至生命 使它们
First his family, business, honour and then his life,
化作了烟雾
all turned to smoke.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这么肮脏的勾当 我不想和他们扯上任何关系
It is a dirty business and I want nothing to do with it.
但你的奶奶坚持让你和胡家联姻?
But your granny is keen for you to marry into the Hu family?
我的确希望重振家业
I had hoped to recover my family's wealth.
但代价是什么?
But at what cost?
- 结还是不结 - 是个值得思考的问题
- To marry or not to marry. - That is the question.
你思考的同时
While you decide,
应该没什么会妨碍咱们共进晚餐的吧?
I suppose there's nothing to stop us taking supper?
当然
Nothing at all.
远东情♥色♥秘籍
桃乐西 对于逵力姆·埃文斯的死 我很遗憾
I'm very sorry about Gwilym Evans, Dot.
怎么会有人想要杀他呢?
Why would anyone want to hurt him?
可能杀手的目标不在他呢
Perhaps it wasn't him they were aiming for.
什么意思?
Miss?
他被杀的时候
At the time,
我正穿着埃斯佩兰丝小姐的戏服
I was wearing part of Miss Esperance's costume.
你认为他是被误杀的?
You think he was killed by mistake?
有个法子能验证
There's one way to find out.
我想是时候好好会会那女鬼了
I think it's time we became better acquainted with our ghost.
多萝西娅·柯蒂斯有个堂妹
Dorothea Curtis has a cousin,
摩布斯夫人
a Mrs Mobbs.
小姐 这样监视着别人不太好吧
Doesn't seem right, Miss, to spy on people.
这只是为了寻找真♥相♥而已
It's all in the service of truth.
你不能再这样"良家妇女"下去了
You'll have to stop being such a goody-two-shoes.
是莱拉?
Leila?
取自"爱丽丝梦游仙境"的对白
爱丽丝说 越来越奇怪呀
Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice.
谁是爱丽丝啊 小姐
Alice who, Miss?
我想我们可以确定我们找对人了
I think we can assume we have the right Mrs Mobbs.
很少有
Don't often get the chance
莱拉在剧院的朋友来访
to meet Leila's friends from the theatre.
真不知道巴特怎么又把罗迪高尔搬上舞台了
Don't know why Bart would put on Ruddigore again?
你认为这不吉利么?
You think it's cursed?
"幼童舰队"也是吉尔伯特与苏利文合作的剧作 讽刺当权者愚钝 沉迷权势
没有 只是觉得不大好而已
No, just not very good.
毕竟不是"幼童舰队"
It's not exactly HMS Pinafore, is it?
你以前是个演员吗?
You were an actress?
哦 我那时多想上台啊
Oh, I flirted with the stage.
但是热情没得到回报 开玩笑 我当时很忙
It didn't return my affections. No, I was busy with other things.
- 你正忙着带大莱拉吧 - 对啊
- Like bringing up Leila. - Hm.
当时多萝西娅演这剧的时候 你在剧组么?
Were you in the production of Ruddigore with Dorothea?
不 那时我已经退休了
No, I'd retired by then.
那是多萝西娅离开舞台一年后的事了吧
And that would have been after Dorothea's year away from the stage.
她离开是因为年龄的问题吗?
Was her absence for the age-old reason?
我很抱歉 我忘记你的名字了
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name.
我是芙莱妮·费雪
Phryne Fisher.
女侦探是干什么的?
So, what does a lady detective do?
惹麻烦的吗?
Stir up trouble?
我正在调查剧院里面的谋杀案
I'm investigating the murders at the theatre.
还有鬼魂事件
And the ghost.
莱拉没跟你提过鬼的事么?
Leila didn't mention the ghost?
多萝西娅的鬼魂
Dorothea's ghost.
在剧院里大开杀戒
Haunting the theatre.
怪不得最近她一副心神不宁的样子
No wonder the poor girl's been such a wreck.
多萝西娅将她自己的孩子托付给你
Dorothea gave you her baby to raise as her own.
嗯
Hm.
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我从她对鬼魂的反应看出来的
Her reaction to the ghost was the clincher.
我在她十八岁的时候
I told her the truth about
将她妈妈的事告诉了她
her mother when she turned 18.
那时候 她决定了要成为一名演员
That's when she decided to be an actress herself.
所以 可怜的莱拉把那鬼魂当做她母亲了?
So the poor girl thinks the ghost is her mother?
多么惨
How horrible.
你知道玛瑞斯·舍费尔德的下落吗?
Do you have any idea of the whereabouts of Maurice Sheffield?
玛瑞斯曾经的确风流倜傥
Maurice was a charmer.
但...他并不太实际
He... not very practical though.
他曾劝多萝西娅去演电影
He tried to talk our Dorothea into acting in the cinema.
还真把自己当大导演了
Thought he was Cecil bloody B DeMille.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Hm.
莱拉对他的父亲一无所知
Leila doesn't know anything about her father.
至少我没说
Not from me.
她不知道他亲生父亲是谁?
She doesn't know who her father is?
她的身世本来就够悲惨的了
There's already been enough misery from that story.
- 她父亲是巴特 塔朗特吧? - 是的
- But it's Bart Tarrant? - Hm.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think there is the slightest chance
那个女鬼真的就是多萝西娅?
the ghost really is Dorothea?
她向来喜欢返场
She always did like an encore.
即使莱拉真的是多萝西娅的女儿
Even if Leila is Dorothea's daughter,
也不说明什么
it doesn't change anything.
- 这是她要复仇的动机啊 - 对谁?
- It gives her a reason to seek revenge. - On?
那个夺去她母亲生命的剧院啊
On the theatre that took her mother's life.
也可能她怨恨巴特
Or perhaps she blames Bart.
是莱拉鼓励他把罗迪高尔重新搬上舞台
Leila encouraged him to mount Ruddigore,
现在他已经完蛋了
now he's ruined.
把他带来了吗?
Do we have him?
他正在审讯室呢 先生
He's in the interview room, sir.
我们在斯宾塞街抓到了汉森
We picked up Hansen at Spencer Street.
他正要坐火车去奥伯里呢
He was on the Albury train.
- 我杀了他 - 逵力姆·埃文斯吗?
- I killed him. - Gwilym Evans?
不 不 我杀的是沃尔特
No, no, Walter. I killed Walter.
我告诉过他事情会不好收场的
I told him it would end badly.
我的意思是 事情不能再这么发展下去了
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表