剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
She could hardly look at me.
只是一个劲啜泣
All she did was sob.
我在窗前看到你回来了
I saw you arrive from the window.
你进门之前我离开了
I left before you came in.
但是你又看见他了 维克
But you saw him again, Vic.
几天前 在清迈酒吧
A few days ago, at the Green Mill.
- 是的 我在那 - 为什么?
- Yes, I was there. - Why?
去看莱诺德·史蒂文斯
To see Leonard Stevens.
他敲诈母亲 说他会告诉你我还活着
He was blackmailing Mother, said he'd tell you I was alive.
但是钱一直不足以了结此事
But money was never gonna be enough to end it.
母亲很害怕 我必须要采取措施
She was frightened. I had to do something.
你杀了他么? 莱诺德·史蒂文斯?
Did you kill him? Leonard Stevens?
不是 当然不是
No, of course not.
恩 有人杀了他 维克
Well, somebody did, Vic.
而如今你的弟弟被通缉了
And right now your brother is a wanted man
因为他也有杀史蒂文斯的动机
because he also had a motive to kill Stevens.
什么动机?
What motive?
- 查理? - 他发现我有一个情人
- Charlie? - He found out I had a lover.
你也许记得他
You might remember him.
鲍比·苏利文
Bobby Sullivan.
你看到了?
You see?
妈妈期待着她的英雄
Mother wanted her hero,
但是你从没有回来 维克
but you never came back, Vic.
不顾念她 不顾念我 看看你自己
Not for her, not for me. Look at you.
再看看... 看看我变成了一个什么样的人
And look... look at the kind of man I turned out to be.
她的一生就落得个这种下场
That's all she's got.
查理...
Charlie...
他不会走远的
He won't get far.
除非他会开飞机
Not unless he learns how to fly.
你们是开着妈妈飞机来的?
You flew my mother's plane?
幸好自从你第一次教我之后我的技术有所提高
Luckily, my skills have improved since the first time you took me up.
你还记得你说如果你没有回来...
Do you remember asking me to visit your brother...
让我去看望你弟弟吗?
if you didn't make it?
虽然我耽搁了十年 但我信守承诺了
It took me ten years, but I kept my promise.
你还是一如既往的美丽
You haven't changed.
你也没变
Neither have you.
一样的勇敢帅气...
Still dashingly handsome...
并坚守正义
in the right light.
为什么让我来这
What's this all about?
我们只是想问几个问题 罗杰斯夫人
We just have a few questions, Mrs Rogers.
或者该叫您里德夫人?
Or is it Mrs Reid?
诺瑞 你有权保持沉默
Nerine, you don't have to say anything.
他们不能强迫你
They can't force you.
我建议你继续去弹班卓琴
I suggest you stick to playing the banjo
而把法律问题留给我 斯通先生
and leave the law to me, Mr Stone.
听着 你想问她的任何问题
Look, anything you want to ask her,
你都可以当着我的面问
you can say in front of me.
如果是你们所愿的话 当然可以
If that's the way you both want it.
你还是待在外面吧 亲爱的
Maybe you should wait outside, honey.
为什么? 你不需要..隐瞒任何事
Why? You've... you've got nothing to hide.
我们终于还是弄清了你不想为人知的秘密了
We've finally found out what you didn't want anyone to know.
什么?
What?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
在这个国家 并且
In this country, and,
我相信 在你们的国家也相同
I believe, in yours,
重婚是可以判刑的重罪
bigamy is a jailable offence.
什么? 你已经结婚了?!
What? You're already married?!
事情不是你想的那样
It's not how you think.
我和杰克结婚的时候是一个十六岁的傻孩子
I was 16 and a fool when I married Jake.
前路未卜啊
I didn't know what I was getting into.
不! 不
No! No, no, no.
不 我不想听这些
No, I don't want to hear this.
- 还有什么你没有说实话? - 没有了!
- What else have you lied about? - Nothin'!
没有什么可以改变这一切 我只爱过你
None of this changes what we have. I've only ever loved you.
杰克里德是一个醉酒的畜生 知道么?
Jake Reid was a drunken animal, OK?
他经常把她像狗一样毒打
He used to beat her like a dog.
- 他不肯和她离婚 - 嘿! 嘿!
- He wouldn't give her a divorce. - Hey! Hey!
你知道她已经为人♥妻♥了还让我和她结婚 恩?
You let me marry her knowing she was already taken, hmm?
你们俩想在一起 我只是想帮忙撮合一下
You guys wanted to be together. I was just trying to help.
你只帮了你自己
You helped yourself.
帮我们俩结婚有利于生意 对吧?
Getting us hitched was good for the business, wasn't it?
你这个唯利是图的混♥蛋♥
You mercenary bastard.
你知道吗 我曾经以为你是一个杰出的音乐家
You know, I always thought you were a hack musician,
但是你却玩了我
but you sure played me.
留在这 科林斯 做记录
Stay here, Collins, and take notes.
让我们回到莱诺德·史蒂文斯先生身上
Let's move onto the topic of Mr Leonard Stevens.
你印象中的他 高大 粗鲁 已经死了
You recall him - large, boorish, dead.
那就让我们实话实说吧
Let's call a spade a spade.
你想知道是不是我杀了他
You wanna know if I killed him.
是你吗?
Did you?
好吧 是我杀的 而且我不后悔
Well, sure I did, and I'd do it again.
那个卑鄙的家伙活该
Low-down dog deserved it.
凶器你怎么处理了?
What did you do with the weapon?
藏在我的吊带袜里了
Smuggled it out in my garter.
亲爱的 就还在我大腿根那
Honey, it was so far up my thigh,
如果你当时对我无礼 我能要你的命
I would have slugged you if you even tried.
后来 我扔了它
Later that night, I got rid of it.
扔在哪了?
Where?
女卫生间上的水池里
Inside the cistern above the ladies' john.
- 你怎么杀他的? - 我刺伤他的
- How'd you kill him? - I stabbed him.
演示一下 站起来
Show me. Stand up.
假设这个就是那把刀
Pretend this is the knife.
演示一下你是怎么做的
Show me how you did it.
假设我是史蒂文斯
Imagine I'm Stevens.
我拿着饮料在人群中穿行
I was moving through with my drinks,
当我经过他的时候 我就使劲刺了下去
and as I passed him, I just stabbed him.
再来一次
One more time.
你确信你没记错?
Are you sure you remember correctly?
这可不是我能轻易忘记的
It ain't something I'm likely to forget.
出来一下 科林斯
A word outside, Collins.
等一下 罗杰斯夫人
One moment, Mrs Rogers.
攻击的角度完全错误
The angle of attack is all wrong.
- 你认为不是她做的? - 是的 她在保护什么人
- You don't think she did it? - No, she's protecting someone.
问题是 保护谁?
Question is, who?
她丈夫 吹短号♥的?
Her husband, the cornet player?
我也是这么想的 但是他一直在台上
That's what I thought too, but he was on stage the whole time.
并且离得很远
And too far away.
最好开车去一趟清迈酒吧
Better take a car to the Green Mill.
看看能不能找到她所说的凶器
See if you can find the weapon where she said.
警♥察♥真的认为查尔斯是凶手?
The police really think Charles is capable of murder?
我还等着从你这得知真♥相♥呢
My money was on you.
我恐吓了下他 仅此而已
I gave him a scare, that's all.
我努力把发生的一切拼在一起
I keep trying to piece together what happened.
诺瑞回头看乐队...
Nerine looked back at the band...
杯子碎了
the glasses smashed,
短号♥手演奏出错
the cornet went awry,
在潘西尖叫声中莱诺德跌倒
Pansy screamed, Leonard slumped,
之后一切都乱了
and then all hell broke loose.
到底Ben做了什么让诺瑞如此惶恐?
So what was Ben doing that worried Nerine so much?
你一定喝醉了
You must be half-fried
因为 你做的都是没意义的事
'cause, uh, you ain't making any sense.
我想我们一早就该回家
I think we should head home at first light.
你怎样洗清查尔斯的罪名?
How will you clear Charles's name?
我想我知道谁杀了莱诺德
I think I know who killed Leonard,
并且我也知道怎么杀的
and I have an idea how.
留在这吧 查理
Stay here with me, Charlie.
即使芙莱妮可以为你洗清谋杀的罪名
Even if Phryne can get you off this murder charge,
他们依然会把你关起来
they're still gonna lock you up.
我该做什么? 舍弃鲍比在这苟且偷生?
So what do I do? Hide out here while Bobby faces jail by himself?
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
你是对的 查理
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表