剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
噢 很抱歉 小姐
Oh, sorry, miss.
你的女仆好像比你还难相处
You seem to be coping better than your maid.
普璐登斯姨妈说你开除了上一个女仆?
Aunt Prudence said you had to let the last one go.
哦 是的 有些不愉快但不值一提了
Oh, yes. It was unpleasant but trivial.
怎么了 跟这个一样接不了电♥话♥么?
What, trouble with the telephone like this one?
约翰说发现她在偷银器
John caught her stealing the silver cruet set
所以我也同意应该解雇她
and I agreed he should dismiss her.
你觉得她会不会知道什么关于这个家的
Do you think she'd have any information about the household
或许可以帮助警♥察♥办案的信息?
that might help the police?
不大可能
Unlikely.
艾里斯是个胆怯的小东西 她非常安静
Alice was a timid thing. She went quietly enough.
喝了吧
Drink up.
芙莱妮 亲爱的!
Phryne, darling!
你看起来美极了!
You look divine!
而且我给你找了一个非常迷人的牙医
And I found you a charming dental technician.
您考虑的真周到
Very thoughtful.
我真高兴你并非生来富裕傲慢
I do appreciate you weren't born to wealth.
至少你的妈妈曾是富家千金
At least your mother came from good stock.
只可惜她和你父亲那样的人私奔了
It's just unfortunate she ran off with your father.
那命运也好过他那死于一战的兄弟吧
Lucky then the Great War laid waste to his titled cousins.
是啊...嗯 没有人喜欢战争
Yes... Well, no-one likes a war.
你觉得这里有没有人会想伤害莉迪亚或她丈夫
Do you think anyone here would want to harm Lydia or her husband?
别这么荒唐!
Don't be absurd!
你在看着的这些人都是墨尔本上流社会的精华
You're looking at the cream of Melbourne society.
除了那里的克莱芒蒂娜·斯密斯
Apart from Clementine Smythe over there.
她在莉迪亚最需要室内装潢商的时候抢为己用
She snaffled Lydia's upholsterer just when she needed him the most.
还有那个提尔达· 海金宝特穆
And Tilda Higginbottom,
和往常一样 守着鸡尾酒猛喝
by the punch, as usual.
但是那个人真是可笑之极
But that one she takes the biscuit.
实际上私下运营一家妓院
Practically runs a bordello.
你好啊 普璐登斯
Hello there, Prudence.
布瑞达夫人!
Madame Breda!
请允许我为您介绍我的侄女
May I present my niece,
尊敬的芙莱妮·费雪小姐
the Honourable Phryne Fisher.
- 向您问好 - 布瑞达夫人
- How do you do? - Madame Breda.
布瑞达女士在市区的尽头
Madame Breda has a little establishment
在这个城市的另一端
at the far end of the city.
有一家不错的小企业
at the far end of the city.
一个土耳其洗浴中心 费雪小姐
A Turkish bath palace, Miss Fisher.
真有趣
How interesting.
我可是伦敦土耳其式浴室的忠实顾客
I'm a devoted patron of the London Hummum.
你应该试试 普璐登斯阿姨
You should try it, Aunt Prudence.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you, my dear.
早知道就给搓澡工们继续放假了
I shall remain all the cleaner for staying away.
失陪
Excuse me.
约翰 安德鲁斯的消息真是太令人悲痛了
Terrible news about John Andrews.
我是他多年的忠实顾客了
I've been a loyal customer of his for years.
他是做什么生意的?
What line of business was he in?
从东方进口
Importing from the Orient.
化妆品 棉纺织品 最漂亮的地毯
Cosmetics, manchester, the most beautiful rugs.
他深爱着莉迪亚
He adored Lydia,
虽然他鲜有时间能出席她永无止境的社交活动
though he had less time for her endless social events
和结交她丰富多彩的朋友们
and her more colourful friends.
比如?
Like who?
像英俊的萨沙·得利瑟
Like the adorable Sasha De Lisse.
美丽的小姐
Mademoiselle est magnifique.
现在我想起来了
Now I recall.
我五年前在巴黎见过你与你姐姐跳舞
I saw you dancing in Paris five years ago with your sister.
死神与少女
Death And The Maiden.
那舞姿原始而震撼人心
It was primitive and spine-chilling!
很不幸 我姐姐几个月前去世了
My sister unfortunately passed away some months ago.
节哀
My condolences.
我仍然不习惯跳舞的时候没有她
I am still unused to dancing without her.
你会探戈吗? 费雪小姐
Do you tango, Miss Fisher?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请萨沙·得利瑟为我们表演
presenting Sasha De Lisse.
我们尝试过联♥系♥安德鲁斯夫人
We've been trying to reach Mrs Andrews,
但是你们这的电♥话♥貌似出了问题
but something seems to be wrong with your telephone.
好极了
Bravo.
- 打扰下 女士 - 怎么了?
- Excuse me, madam. - Yes?
嗯... 警♥察♥要再跟安德鲁斯夫人谈话
The, um... police need to speak with Mrs Andrews again.
我要把她叫下来吗?
Should I call her down?
中毒身亡?
Poison?
验尸官从你丈夫体内发现了砒霜的遗迹
The coroner found traces of arsenic when he examined your husband
你自己看起来也有少量服用的症状
and your own symptoms seem to be consistent with a milder dose.
你知道它从哪来的吗?
Do you know where it came from?
早餐托盘上的糖罐里被人下了老鼠药
The sugar bowl with the breakfast tray was laced with rat poison.
约翰总在茶里放很多糖
John always took so much sugar in his tea.
感谢上帝我没把自己的喝完
Thank God I didn't finish my own.
我们已经确定了是你的女佣准备的早餐托盘
We've been informed your housemaid prepares the morning tray.
这毫无疑问 但...
That's correct, but...
我们需要把威廉姆斯小姐带回局里接受调查
We'll need to ask Miss Williams a few questions at the station.
你不会真的怀疑这个可怜的孩子是凶手吧?!
You don't seriously suspect this poor child of murder?!
事实上 我已经避免用这个字眼了 费雪小姐
Actually, I was studiously avoiding that term, Miss Fisher.
如果你有法律上的麻烦
If you find yourself in legal trouble,
我知道有个聪明女人可以帮上忙
I know a clever woman who might help.
谢谢 小姐
Thank you, Miss.
我实在想不出有任何事
I can't imagine what grudge
能让一个小姑娘如此怨恨我们
that poor girl might have against us.
希望有幸我们还能再见 费雪 小姐
I hope we have the pleasure to meet again, Miss Fisher.
当然可以安排了
I'm sure that can be arranged.
再见了 我的小姐
Au revoir, ma che.
莉迪亚现在看起来冷静多了
Lydia seems calmer now.
只有这件可怕的投毒事件水落石出了
If only this awful poisoning business was resolved,
她才能打起精神来
she could busy herself with a wake.
是的 真♥相♥会使她振作的
Yes, that could cheer her up.
我的耳环!
My earrings!
那个男人实在太迷人了
That man was far too charming.
又要赶着干嘛? 司机马上来了
What's the hurry? My driver's on his way.
我以后向你解释 晚安 普璐登斯 阿姨
I'll explain later. Goodnight, Aunt Prudence.
这么晚了还出去? 太不安全了!
At this hour? It's not safe!
大黑天的你一个人出事怎么办?
Why do you think you can just run off on your own?
我可是带了枪的!
Because I'm carrying a gun!
芙莱妮!
晚上好 我要买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
Good evening. I need to buy cocaine.
我可以用这个付账
I can pay you with these.
你什么情况 嗯?
What's your story, huh?
你怎么知道这的?
How did you know?
滚出去! 我警告你!
Get away! I warn you!
退后! 他有刀
Get back! He's got a blade.
稳住 等会
Steady, steady on.
你的枪在哪? 追上他!
Where's your gun? Go after him!
他跑掉了!
He's getting away!
他不在这 没有 快追
He's not here. Nothing. Come on.
是我 萨沙 小姐请帮帮我
It is me, Sasha. Mademoiselle, help me.
藏在这 别出声
In here. Not a sound.
蹲下
Down.
快!
Come on!
晚上好 先生们 找点乐子吗?
Evening, gentlemen. Looking for a frolic?
是的 我们在找一个小伙子
Yeah, we're looking for a fella.
见过一个男人从这边跑过吗?
Seen a man run through here?
没 但我倒见过不少躺下的
Nah, but I seen plenty lying down.
快走 这个婊♥子♥没用
Come on. This scrag's no use.
多少钱 亲爱的?
How much, darling?
看情况 甜心 让我们看看你的家伙
Depends, sweetheart. Show us your tackle.
快走
Move away.
安全了 萨沙!
The coast is clear. Sasha!
我以为子弹没打到我呢
I thought the bullet missed me.
很好
Wonderful.
你伤得不严重
You're not badly hurt.
但是你可能毁掉了在墨尔本能见到的
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表