剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
他长什么样? 高还是矮?
What did he look like? Tall? Short?
什么颜色的头发?
What colour hair?
不 不 就是那个伐木工 我看见过他
No, no, it was the woodcutter. I saw him.
和以前带走詹妮那人一样
The same one. The one who took Janey.
不可能
That's not possible.
詹妮失踪时是有遗留过一个拔丝苹果
There was a toffee apple left behind when Janey disappeared.
我以为是巧合就没在意
I've tried to dismiss it as coincidence.
就是巧合 默多克·福伊尔已经死在狱中了
That's all it is. Murdoch Foyle died in prison.
可如果他骗了所有人呢?
But what if he's duped us all?
他用了什么诡计 或找了替死鬼
With trickery or he paid people to help feign his death
好让我们都以为他死了
so that we all think he's gone
但是他实际却一直伺机报复
but he's just biding his time, waiting to strike.
- 报复谁? - 我
- Strike whom? - Me.
那他为什么要杀玛丽古德?
So why would he kill Marigold?
这是场猫鼠游戏
It's a game, of cat and mouse.
他知道普璐登斯·斯坦利是我姨妈
He knew Prudence Stanley was my aunt.
社会版整版都报道着盖伊的婚事
It's been all over the society pages with Guy's engagement.
福尔已经死了 芙莱妮
Foyle's dead, Phryne.
可是亚瑟说和带走詹妮的是一个人
But Arthur said it was the same man who took Janey.
他在警局嫌犯录上指认出他了!
He identified him in a police line-up!
恕我直言 你堂弟没有能力
With all due respect, your cousin can't pick the difference
辨别现实与童话
between fairytales and reality.
那他怎么想起福尔了?
Why connect it with Foyle?
玛丽古德的死让他想起詹妮的死
Marigold's death reminded him of Janey's
不管看见谁 他都以为是同一个凶手
and whoever he saw, he decided it was the same bogeyman.
那个伐木工
The woodcutter.
如果不是默多克·福伊尔 那又是谁?
If it wasn't Murdoch Foyle, who was it?
管家看到玛丽古德走之前和一个人在一起
The housekeeper saw Marigold with someone before she left.
谁?
Who?
管家正要乘火车回墨尔本
She's on her way back to Melbourne by train,
多亏维多利亚警方
compliments of the Victorian Police Force,
她会亲自告诉我们
to tell us in person.
给你的邀请函
Your invitation.
作为我的同伴 参加盖伊和伊莎贝拉的派对
To Guy and Isabella's party. As my partner.
费雪小姐 我真的不想...
Oh, Miss Fisher, I really don't think...
你还有凶案要查
You still have a murder case to solve
还有什么的方法
and what better way to gather information
比跻身群众更好呢?
than to mingle with the crowd?
而且 我需要你提醒我
Besides, I need you to remind me
不要害怕心里阴影
not to be afraid of shadows.
小姐 你真的认为福尔先生还活着吗?
Do you really think Mr Foyle is still alive, Miss?
也许他只是在我心里阴魂不散
Perhaps he's just haunting me,
桃乐西 杰克说得对
Dot. Jack's right.
说不通啊
It's not logical.
希望洗个热水澡能让我清醒清醒
Let's hope a hot bath will bring me to my senses.
我想让你再去查查 关于默多克·福伊尔的事
I want you to check again. On Murdoch Foyle.
桃乐西 你怎么也说这个
Not you too, Dottie.
他曾试图越狱 但是计划未遂
He tried to escape from prison, the plan went wrong
他最后被烧死了
and he was cremated instead.
那就不能再调查他了么
So there's no way of digging him up to check.
这不是很可疑吗?
Isn't that suspicious?
这是他妈妈的意愿
It's what his mother wanted.
- 是她要求的 - 把她名字告诉我
- It was at her request. - Then get me her name.
你的口气和费雪小姐一样
You sound just like Miss Fisher.
你们就不能相信记录吗?
Why can't you trust the records?
因为记录可以伪造
Because records can be falsified.
我陪伴芙莱妮小姐这么久以来
And in all the time I've been Miss Phryne's companion,
她的直觉从来就没错过
her instincts have never been wrong.
虽然如此 但凡事都有第一次
Yes, well, there's always a first.
你到底是帮还是不帮?
So does that mean you're going to help me or not?
我看看有什么我能帮上的
I'll see what I can do.
不 我才不♥穿♥那个
No, I'm not wearing that.
你需要进入角色
You need to look the part.
什么角色? 企鹅先生? 还是血腥熊猫?
And what part's that? Part penguin, part panda bloody bear?
你在这呢 芙莱妮!
Ah! There you are, Phryne.
你还记得要去拿法式小蛋糕吗?
Did you remember to collect the petit fours?
我拿了 就差赛斯和伯特把它们从车上卸下来
I did, if Cec and Bert would unload them from the car.
啊... 别浪费这一趟
Ah... Don't waste a trip.
把玛丽古德的东西捎给他爸
You can take Marigold's things back to her father.
- 什么东西? - 别管它了
- What things? - Don't worry about it.
警♥察♥都调查过了 跟我来 小伙子们
The police have finished with them. Follow me, young men.
我们干嘛要接受这个工作?
Why did we agree to this job?
只是黄昏前这会
It's only for the early part of the evening.
而且我需要你盯着简
And I need you to keep an eye on Jane.
别管那个包了 赛斯 我自己拿
Leave the bag, Cec. I'll deliver it myself.
费雪小姐 打扰了 小姐 你最好快点过来
Miss Fisher! Excuse me, Miss. You'd better come quick.
巴特勒先生!
Mr Butler!
巴特勒先生!
Mr Butler!
你吃了多少乳糖
How much fudge did you eat?
一块 两块... 系鞋带
One, two... Buckle my shoe.
- 两块? - 三块... 四块!
- Two pieces? - Three... Four!
四块?!
Four pieces?!
他竟然还能站着
And he's still standing.
那个乳糖有什么问题吗?
What is wrong with the fudge?
里面加了麻药
It's laced with hash.
你是说大♥麻♥?
Do you mean hashish?
以我对盖伊的了解 应该是高质量的大♥麻♥
Highest quality, if I know Guy.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官 特露布尼太太的火车四点到达
Mrs Truebody's train arrives at four, sir.
噢 如果我赶不回来
Well, if I'm not back by then,
就由你给她做一下笔录吧
you'll have to interview her yourself.
呃 她应该是个重要证人吧 长官
Uh, but I thought she had important evidence, sir?
希望如此 科林斯
I hope she does, Collins.
但我不知道庭审何时结束
But I'm not sure when I'll be released from court
我相信你能处理好
and I have faith in your abilities.
谢谢警官 您在哪个法庭?
Thank you, sir. Ah, which court house is it?
以防我有急事找您
Just in case I need to find you.
联邦行政司法法庭
The Federal Magistrate's.
那不是专门处理离婚案件的吗 警官?
That's the Divorce Court, isn't it, sir?
对
I believe so.
祝您好运 长官
Well, good luck, sir.
- 噢 怎么晕乎乎的 - 让他躺下 伯特
- Oh, I do feel queer. - Lie him down somewhere, Bert.
- 睡一觉就好了 - 好主意
- Sleep's the best thing. - Good idea.
清醒之前有你受的
Going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
巴特勒先生怎么了?
What's wrong with Mr Butler?
他吃了盖伊的乳糖
He took a liking to Guy's fudge.
别再问了 亲爱的桃乐西 你会很震惊的
Don't press me, Dot dear. You would be very shocked.
告诉我 对于这个你怎么看
Now tell me, what do you make of these?
好漂亮啊 小姐 梭织花边真美
Why, they're lovely, Miss. Such beautiful silk tatting.
是法国的吗?
Are they French?
我也怀疑 但不是我的
I suspect so. They're not mine.
几乎看不到针脚
The stitching is practically invisible.
肯定花了不少钱
They must have cost a penny.
对玛丽古德·布朗来说的确不少
Too many pennies for Marigold Brown.
肯定是个礼物 而且很可能是男朋友送的
They must have been a present. Possibly from a gentleman friend.
这个礼物的确不太适当
That's a very inappropriate sort of present.
一位富有的男朋友
A rich gentleman friend
做出如此不适当的举动
given to inappropriate behaviour.
- 你首先想到谁了? - 盖伊先生
- Who springs immediately to mind? -Mr Guy.
探长去哪儿了?
So where's the Inspector?
他肯定告诉你他什么时候回来的吧?
Surely, he gave you some indication of when he'd return?
- 他自己也不清楚 - 没关系
- He didn't seem to know. - Never mind.
回普璐登斯姨妈家的路上 我路过法庭
I'm heading past the court house on my way back to Aunt Prudence's.
- 到时候去找他 - 不不 小姐...
- I can catch him there. - No, no, Miss, I...
他应该不希望有别人去打扰他
don't think he would like that very much.
为什么?
Why not?
他...有些私事要处理
Ah, he... I think it might be a personal matter.
私事?
Personal?
他没抢银行吧?
He hasn't robbed a bank, has he?
他...他只是...
He... He's...
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表