剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
the morning he came to the shop.
我们还知道 那早他把藏有公式的书放回来
And we know he deposited the book with a formula in it that morning,
所以他是应该是在等...
so he would have been expecting some kind of...
报酬
reward.
我想正是此时波尔老兵也来了
I assume this is where our Boer War veteran comes in.
就在索尔·迈克尔到达前的二十分钟
20 minutes before Saul Michaels arrived.
书里塞不下五千英镑
You can't fit £5,000 into a book,
但足够放支票 汇票
but it could have been a bank cheque, money order,
甚至保险箱钥匙
even a safety deposit key.
莉小姐忘了那流浪汉拿没拿东西了
Miss Lee couldn't remember the digger carrying anything at all.
她还以为他无处可去了
She thought he had nowhere else to go.
这本书 就是莉小姐说的那本
This book, it's the one Miss Lee talked about,
索尔最喜欢的书
Saul's favourite.
如果毒是从他手上的伤口进入的...
If he was poisoned through that cut on his hand...
"葡萄干和杏仁"
Raisins and Almonds -
这是他念给她听的那首
that's the one he read to her.
- 这看起来像血迹啊 - 是啊
- Looks like blood. - Yes.
我想我们该给这本书致以最高的敬意
I think we should handle this book with the greatest respect.
你什么也没看见
You didn't see that.
一把刀就可以解释被纸割的伤口
A blade explains the paper cut.
我怀疑这是乌头的粉末
I suspect that powder is aconitum,
从附子草上提取的
derived from wolfbane.
最美的紫色花
The prettiest purple flowers,
但根部毒素会攻击神经系统
but the poison from the roots attacks the nervous system,
导致晕厥 恶心
causing fitting, nausea...
你现在是犯罪学家兼植物学家了?
You're an expert in botany as well as criminology now?
我承认向麦克医生请教了一下
I confess some help from Doctor Mac.
原来如此
Ah.
那你一定知道哪有这种植物吧?
I take it you know where this plant can be sourced.
我会在你测试凶器时查清楚的
I'll know for certain by the time you test the murder weapon.
你的花圃真漂亮啊 亚拉伯罕先生
An impressive array of blooms you have, Mr Abrahams.
你来不只是为了赞美我的花吧?
You did not come here just to admire my flowers.
你种的花可是很危险的...
You choose to cultivate a very dangerous genus...
对索尔来说真是不幸
unfortunately for Saul.
抱歉我没太听懂
I'm afraid I am not following.
这里似乎少了一株植物啊
There seems to be a plant missing from here.
有剧毒的植物
A very poisonous plant.
你究竟想说什么 费雪小姐?
What is it you are trying to say to me, Miss Fisher?
有话直说好了!
Speak directly!
本 快点过来
Ben, come quickly!
- 他们带走了西蒙 - 谁?
- They have Simon. - Who?
有人按了门铃 留下了这张纸条
Someone rang the doorbell. All that was there was this note.
- 他们会杀了他 - 除非照他们要求做
- It says that they will kill him. - Unless we meet their demands.
他们想要什么? 钱吗?
What do they want? Money?
一个公式 拿到公式才会放了他
A formula. They will release him in exchange for it.
公式? 什么公式?
Formula? What formula?
我们都没这个东西 又怎么满足他们的要求?
How can we accede to their demands if we do not have what they want?
我有那个公式 他们还有什么指示?
I have the formula. What are their instructions?
在东市的那个金库
The vaults at the Eastern Market.
我们得把公式放在十六号♥金库
In vault 16, we must leave the formula
然后会有进一步指示来找西蒙
and there will be instructions to find Simon.
我们一定要报♥警♥
We must call the police.
他们说如果报♥警♥ 就会撕票
They say if we involve them, Simon will be killed.
咱们可以做我的车
We can take my motor car
然后按信上的指示做
and we should follow their commands to the letter.
桃乐西你不要跟来了 这很危险的
Not you, Dot. It's too dangerous.
打个电♥话♥给罗宾逊探长
Get to a telephone. Call Inspector Robinson.
让他到东市等我
Ask him to meet me at the Eastern Markets.
快去 桃乐西
Quickly, Dot.
下午好 这里是城南警局 有什么...
Good afternoon. City South Police Station. Can...
桃乐西 桃乐西 冷静下来慢慢说 探长!
Dot. Dot, calm down and speak slowly. Inspector!
啊 这里就是十六号♥了
Ah, here's 16.
他付了你钱吗?
Did he pay you?
凯姆叔叔是墨尔本最好的鞋匠
Uncle Chaim makes the best shoes in Melbourne.
他们究竟要什么?
What do they want?
这是什么?
What is this?
别以为我不敢开枪
Don't think for a moment I won't shoot.
你在干嘛啊 我正在找我儿子呢
What are you doing? I want to find my son.
告诉你哥哥你做了什么好事
Tell your brother what you've done.
你杀了我就休想找到西蒙
If you kill me, you will never find Simon.
你知道他在哪?
You know where he is?
脱掉外套
Off with the jacket.
这就是我刺的
That's where I stabbed him
当我抓到他溜进书店
when I caught him breaking into the bookshop
为的就是去找那价值千金的公式
for a formula he hoped would make him thousands of pounds.
我才不管呢! 我要我的儿子?
I don't care about that! I want my son!
带我们去找他 现在就去!
Take us to him. Now!
给他松绑
Untie him.
退后 本 他没事 还活着呢
Stay back, Ben. It's alright. He's alive.
小心!
Look out!
- 走开 - 凯姆 别发疯了!
- Get back! - Chaim, stop this madness!
你别命令我
You don't tell me what to do!
- 叔叔... - 你别管 西蒙
- Uncle... - Stay out of it, Simon.
我只是想要那条公式而已 那是属于我的
All I want is the formula. It belongs to me.
你拿到了又怎样? 你已经逃不掉了
What's the point? You'll never get away now.
- 你拿我没办法的 - 原来是你
- You won't stop me. - So it was you.
你才是幕后黑手
It was you behind everything.
他偷走了我的东西
He stole what was mine.
做人造橡胶这个点子是我想出来的
The idea to create artificial rubber was mine.
我付了钱让索尔去做实验
I paid Saul to make the experiments.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我
He doublecrossed me.
他将研究成果据为己有
He kept his discovery secret
然后就可以用赚来的钱支持你们的事业
so he could use the money for your cause.
- 所以你就杀了他? - 他背叛了我啊
- So you killed him? - He betrayed me.
我当索尔是亲儿子一样
Saul was like a son to me,
但他像其他人一样对我
but he treated me the same way that everyone does,
把我当无知笨蛋
like an ignorant fool.
那么约瑟呢?
And Yossi?
他要告我 我别无选择
He accused me. I had no choice.
约瑟向我吹嘘索尔的发现
Yossi boasted to me of Saul's discovery.
他还以为他炼出黄金了呢
He thought he'd made gold.
根本就没什么神秘买♥♥家 那就是我
There was no secret buyer. It was me.
放下枪 叔叔
Put the gun down, Uncle.
本 把她绑起来
Ben, tie her up.
不要!
No!
枪声是从地下室发出的!
It came from the basement!
他失血太多了
He's losing too much blood.
我们现在就需要一个医生
We need a doctor now.
凯姆求你了 让她出去找帮手吧
Chaim, I beg of you, let her go for help.
- 现在轮到你在求我了 - 凯姆求你了
- Now you are the one to come begging. - Chaim, please.
- 放下枪! - 别过来 要么我就开枪
- Put the gun down. - Stop, or I'll shoot.
不要再过来了
No closer.
凯姆 你为什么要这样?
Chaim, why are you doing this?
因为现在轮到我了 哥哥
Because it was my turn, brother.
你以为只有你有梦想么?
You thought you were the only one with a dream, huh?
只有你才值得成功吗?
The only one worthy of success?
你有个偌大的房♥子 优秀的儿子
With your... your big house and your fine son.
因为你 我才放下了一切珍宝
Because you made me leave all my treasures behind...
我的村庄 我的爱人
the village, my sweetheart,
还有我所有的希望
all my hopes.
放下枪 凯姆
Put the gun down, Chaim.
这不关你的事 费雪小姐
Stay out of this, Miss Fisher.
往后退
Get back.
别站在那里 该死的
Get out of the way, damn it!
放下枪 凯姆 把枪给我
Put the gun down, Chaim. Give it to me.
不
No.
不! 连这个都耍我?
No! Not even this!
你刚才的行为简直愚蠢
That was a damn stupid thing to do.
我知道枪里没子弹了
I knew there were no bullets left.
我去打电♥话♥叫救护车
I'll telephone an ambulance.
你可以走了 小姐
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表