剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
and then we'd catch the tram.
去哪?
Where to?
去月亮公园或者去金合欢公园跳舞
We'd go to Luna Park or we'd go dancing at Wattle Park.
有时我们甚至会去酒店坐坐
Sometimes we'd even go to a hotel.
我很喜欢这样 但凯蒂不想再陪我一起去了
I'd come all that way and Kitty didn't want to go out anymore.
她很生气
She was angry.
说我不了解她生活的艰辛
Told me I didn't know how hard her life was
- 就因为我住在大房♥子里 - 然后呢
- because I lived in a big house. - And?
我们吵了起来 她还推了我
We argued and she pushed me.
然后突然 她滑了一下 撞到了头
Then somehow she tripped and banged her head.
然后你怎么做了?
So what did you do?
我把她叫醒 然后跟她说我去找人帮忙
I woke her up, then told her I'd go and fetch some help.
但我回来的时候 她已经不在了
But when I came back, she was gone.
我以为她只是走开一下 马上就回来
I thought she must have come to or maybe she'd just come back.
所以我等了一整晚
So I waited all night.
但我发誓我不知道她怎么就落水了
But I don't know how she ended up in the water, I swear.
你会把我关起来么?
Are you going to lock me up?
暂时不会
That's enough for now.
萝丝 到那边和其他姑娘们一块等着吧?
Why don't you go and wait with the others, Rose?
我们会进行尸检
We'll see if the autopsy confirms
看看死者头部的伤痕是否和她描述的一致
a head injury consistent with her story.
我希望头上的伤不是致命原因
I just hope it doesn't confirm it as the cause of death.
你知道她是个纵火狂吗?
Did you know she was a pyromaniac?
- 这是消防队提供的资料 - 谢谢提醒
- According to the fire brigade. - Thank you.
我会看好自己的家的
I'll keep a close eye on my flammables.
小姐 你好
Hello, Miss.
简有访客在厨房♥里等着呢
Jane has a visitor waiting in the kitchen.
她等了你一个上午了
She's been here since this morning.
她说 她是你妈妈
She, um, claims to be your mother.
我没想到还能再见到她
I didn't think I'd ever see her again.
她肯定认不出我了
She won't recognise me.
这么多年没见
It's been too long.
她一定能认出你的
She'll recognise you.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
我的宝贝
My girl.
我的天啊
Oh, my.
真是亭亭玉立的大姑娘了
How pretty you've grown.
多漂亮的裙子啊
Such a lovely dress.
- 芙莱妮小姐买♥♥给我的 - 嗨
- Miss Phryne bought it for me. - Hello.
我是芙莱妮·费雪
I'm Phryne Fisher.
就是你一直在照顾简吧
You're the one who's been minding my Jane.
我没把你送到福利院 他们不可信
Didn't like to go to Welfare. You can't trust them.
但我病情一稳定就立马开始找你了
But once I got back on my feet, I started looking.
我 我在早报上看到你了
I... I saw you in the morning paper.
上面写着 费雪小姐的养女
Miss Fisher's ward, it says.
- 简·罗斯 - 是啊
- Jane Ross. - Yes.
简在我这儿已经有段时间了
Jane's been with me for quite some time now.
真的很感谢你把我女儿照顾的健康快乐
I thank you so very much for keeping my little girl safe and healthy.
乐意之极
It's been my absolute pleasure.
- 费雪小姐? - 我就是
- Miss Fisher? - That's me.
我不明白 小姐 不是说简的妈妈去世了么
I don't understand, Miss. I thought Jane's mother was dead.
我也这么以为
We all did, Dot.
如果我知道她妈仍健在
I would have never stepped in
我绝不会插手的
if I had the slightest inkling her mother was alive and well.
喝药
Medicinal.
这是在离凯蒂·佩斯尸体一百米处拾到的
It was found a hundred yards from Kitty Pace's body.
这把钥匙看起来有点故事
This key looks promising.
看来她不住在街上的房♥子里
Perhaps she wasn't living on the streets after all.
而应该是一个整日风吹日晒的地方
Somewhere exposed to the elements, though.
会不会只是被海水泡了?
Wouldn't that just be the saltwater, sir?
别急着下结论 看包的闩子
Not this quickly. Look at the latch on the bag.
这个粉底盒 还都在发光呢
The compact. All still gleaming.
还有这个 我觉得是啤酒杯垫
And I believe that is a beer coaster.
- 上面还写着点什么 - 是啊
- And there's something written on it. - So there is.
碎片应该都在这
All the pieces must be here.
你觉得我们能把它拼回来吗
Do you think we can put it together again?
- 我可以试一下 长官 - 不错
- I can try, sir. - Good.
很好
Good.
简?
Jane?
- 你妈妈呢? - 她有事走了
- Where's your mother? - She had to go.
- 去哪了? - 她没告诉我具体的
- Where? - She didn't give an address.
太荒唐了
But that's ridiculous.
- 都找到你了还走? - 她还会回来的
- After all this time? - She'll come back.
反正她知道我在哪
Now that she knows where I am.
我们需要谈一谈
We need to discuss this.
而且我们应该跟她谈一谈你的未来 简
And we need to discuss things with her, Jane, about your future.
我还有历史作业没做完
I have history homework to do.
她不能把简带走 是吧?
But she can't take Jane back. Can she?
是你收养了她
You adopted her.
我们当时没找到她
We couldn't find her, Dot.
也不能确认她是否还健在
And we couldn't verify her death either.
所以收养文件一直没正式签署
So the papers were never signed.
这个应该是个W
That's got to be a W.
肯定是W
Surely that's a W.
这个看起来更像N和W
That looks more like an N and a W.
那这个是什么呢?
Then what is that?
休
Hugh.
休 醒醒 我拼好了
Hugh, wake up. I'm finished.
威顿公♥司♥的麦酒?
Whitten's Pale Ale?
这是种澳大利亚南部的酒
That's a South Australian beer.
- 另一面写的是什么? - 全是名字
- What's on the other side? - Just a whole lot of names.
恩 你真聪明啊
Hmm, aren't you clever?
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐 我不知道您还没睡
I didn't know you were still up, Miss.
要为您来杯可可么?
Can I make you a cocoa?
我想今晚要喝一些更烈的东西 谢谢 桃乐西
I think I need something stronger tonight, thanks, Dot.
你完成了你的刑侦工作?
You finished your police work?
简说凯蒂 在大厅里晕倒过
Jane said Kitty fainted in the hall.
而且还让你帮她松了松裙子?
And didn't you have to let out the seams of her frock?
是的
That's right.
在腰腹部帮她
A couple of inches mostly around...
留了几英尺的空
mostly around the waist.
'爱德华 泰迪 埃德温...'
'Edward, Teddie, Edwin...'
可能是她的男性朋友?
Gentlemen friends?
这里也有女孩的名字
There's girls' names here too.
'埃德温娜 埃迪' 都是同一个名字变换的
'Edwina, Edie' - all variants of the same name.
我打赌凯蒂家里肯定有叫爱德华的人
I'll wager there was an Edward somewhere in Kitty's family tree.
是宝宝的名字
Babies' names.
宝宝的?
Babies.
什么宝宝?
What babies?
长官 佩斯小姐怀孕了么
Well, sir? Was Miss Pace expecting?
这样说吧 科林斯
Put it this way, Collins.
如果这个世界上全凭女性的直觉办事
If the world had any more womanly intuition,
- 那验尸官肯定都要下岗了 - 是啊
- the coroner would be out of a job. - Absolutely.
有查出死因吗?
And the cause of death?
他发现头骨后面有一个裂伤口
He notes a laceration to the back of the skull.
但是 胃里有大量的液体和碎屑
However, large quantities of fluid and debris in the stomach
充分证实了死者是溺水后死亡
strongly suggest death occurred subsequent to immersion.
- 这么说凶手不是萝丝 - 恩
- So Rose is off the hook. - Mmm.
而且凯蒂落水时还活着
And Kitty was alive when she drowned.
可以这么推断
That's the conclusion.
但是另有一处挫伤
But there was bruising suggestive of someone
是个比萝丝更强壮的人造成的
a lot more hefty than Rose Weston.
什么样的挫伤
What kind of bruising?
- 你无需知道 - 我必须知道
-You don't need to know. - Tell me.
在她的腰背部有个男性的鞋印
A man's boot print across the small of her back.
这个徽章很眼熟
That badge looks familiar.
这颜色
The colours.
'和谐源于真理'
'Concordium cum veritate.'
和谐源于真理
Harmony through truth.
非常赞成
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表