剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
If you know anything about that girl in the machine,
或者迦斯金先生的事
or Mr Gaskin,
你应该告诉警♥察♥
you should tell the police.
跟条子说?
Talk to the coppers?
那个警探就行 他看着挺正派的
That constable. He looked alright to me.
你能不能再重复一遍之前说的?
Do you mind repeating what you told me earlier?
我曾为迦斯金先生留意厂子
I used to keep an eye on things for Mr Gaskin.
好让他知道厂区里发生了什么
Let him know what was happening on the factory floor.
我被准许去任何地方
I was allowed to go everywhere.
像间谍那样?
Like a spy?
他想知道那个医生在干什么
He wanted to know what was going on with that doctor.
继续
Go on.
医生每周都会见迦斯金先生
Every week the doctor would come to see Mr Gaskin,
她每周都提前到达
and every week she would arrive early.
有时早半小时 有时早一小时
Sometimes half an hour, sometimes an hour.
她开始跟茶室里的女人见面
She started meeting with women in the tea rooms,
看她们是不是身体不舒服
see if they had any medical troubles.
这么说她是在开诊所
So she was running a clinic.
帮助那些女人可不叫犯罪
Helping those women is hardly a crime.
得看她帮的是什么事了
Depends what she helped them do.
她帮那些女人...搞计划生育
She was advising the women about... family planning.
年轻的美琪在长老舞会上和一个男孩出了点事
Young Maisie got into trouble with a boy from the Presbyterian dance,
然后医生把她介绍给一个产婆
and that doctor got her in touch with a midwife,
那产婆解决了她的问题
a woman who fixed her up.
- 你都告诉迦斯金了? - 我的职责嘛
- And you told Gaskin? - My word.
你能重复一下关于黛西·墨菲的话吗?
Can you repeat what you said about Daisy Murphy?
医生跟她是朋友 不是一般朋友
That doctor made friends with her. More than friends.
她和黛西做了点不正常的事
She did unnatural things with Daisy.
就因为这个好多人都想把她关起来
Most people'd want to lock her up just for that.
你爱她
You loved her.
我在给你看血迹的照片时
And you suffered in silence
你在无声地受着煎熬
while I showed you those photographs of the blood on the machine.
我还能说什么?
What could I have said?
说出真♥相♥让我更好的调查啊
The truth would have given me a running start.
我参加了黛西的葬礼
I went to Daisy's funeral service.
她妈妈过来感谢 说我是个好医生
Her mother came and thanked me for being such a good doctor.
但我和她不仅仅是医护关系
I was so much more to her than that.
哦 麦克
Oh, Mac.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
我们相识多久了?
How long have we known each other?
太他妈久了
Too bloody long.
那你应该知道...
Then you know...
有些事尽在不言中
there are some things that don't need to be said.
应该只有一个针穿过去的孔
There should only be one hole. Where the needle went through.
这么说另一个孔是之前
So the other hole would have been made earlier,
有人把漂白剂注射进去时弄的
when someone injected bleach into the vial.
但你说注射时你对此并不知情?
But you claim to be unaware of this when you gave him the shot?
乔伊斯拉开了抽屉 接到电♥话♥出去了
Joyce had opened the drawer and was called out of the office.
迦斯金还是老样子
Gaskin was his usual charming self,
也就是说 我俩又拌了半天嘴
which meant everything took a lot longer than it should have.
我告诉他不要再跟小孩似的了
I told him not to be such a big baby.
我被他的顽固搅得分了神...
I was so distracted by his carry-on that...
结果 没有检查小瓶
that I didn't inspect the vial.
安全板明显是意外发生后
The safety guard on this machine was clearly placed there
才被搬过去的
after your worker's accident.
而且血迹表明黛西的事故
And the bloodstains indicate Daisy's accident
很早就发生了
was less recent than that morning.
很可能是前一天晚上的事
More likely the night before.
你向你弟弟隐瞒的事太多了
You had a lot more to keep hidden from your brother
绝对不只是加班这事
than a few extra shifts.
小药瓶明显被做手脚了
The vial was clearly tampered with,
- 而你是唯一能接触到它的人 - 等等
- and you were the only other person with access to it. - Wait.
我离开办公室时通常会随身带走钥匙
Normally I take my keys with me every time I leave the office.
但是昨天 我在储藏室查库存
But yesterday, I was in the storeroom to audit the stock.
我每周三都会去
I do it every Wednesday.
有在场者能证明吗?
Was there anyone with you who can confirm this?
有 泰德·科甘
Yes. Ted Colgan.
你怎么不早说?
Why didn't you tell us this before?
因为这事有些棘手
Because it is a matter of some delicacy.
科甘先生是有家室的
You see, Mr Colgan is married.
这么说有人可能知道你们的幽会地点
So it's possible someone might know of your regular tryst.
我们通常都很小心的
We were always very discreet.
那钥匙呢?
And the keys?
我离开储藏室时 把钥匙挂钩子上了
When I left for the storeroom, I left them on the hook.
通晓工厂里一切事务的那个人
Someone who knows everything that goes on in the factory.
被允许去任何地方的那个人
Someone who's allowed to go everywhere.
对厂子了如指掌的那个人
Someone who is the very eyes and ears of the place.
桃乐西在哪?
Where's Dot?
一开始我还以为你挺清高的
I thought you'd be too snooty for us when you started.
我只是害羞罢了
I'm just shy.
我按你教我的把钥匙放这了
I had my key right here like you showed me.
迦斯金兄妹对工人可不大方
The Gaskins don't exactly spend a fortune on their workers.
一天只给两便士
Another day, another tuppence.
但是明天我会教你
But tomorrow I'll show you how to
怎样溜到材料室歇一会
skive off to the sorting room for a break.
再见
See ya.
"我亲爱的海蒂 我不知从何说起
'Hetty, my dear, I don't know how to begin this.
我知道你不想 但我们不能再见面了
I know you don't want to hear this, but I can't see you ever again.
过去的所有都是个错误
What happened was wrong,
而我也不可能对你有相同的感觉
and I could never feel like you do.
别再联♥系♥我了 我很抱歉伤害到你
Please leave me alone. I'm very sorry that I hurt you.
你的朋友 黛西"
Your friend, Daisy.'
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
那些可是私人信件
Those letters are private.
对...对不起
I'm so... so sorry.
我...
I...
你和黛西...
You and Daisy...
她是我的
She was mine.
直到那个医生横插一脚
Until that Doctor came along.
我不是品头论足的人
I'm not the kind of person to judge.
那你是什么人 玛萨·德里斯克?
What sort of person are you, Martha Driscoll?
是翻别人柜子的那种人吗?
Are you the sort of person that looks through someone else's locker?
玛萨!
Martha!
玛萨 没事的!
Martha, it's alright!
玛萨 对不起! 我没想...
Martha, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to...
玛萨
Martha.
玛萨! 我没杀人!
Martha! I'm not a killer!
你要相信我!
You have to believe me!
黛西的事是个意外
Daisy was an accident.
那迦斯金先生呢?
What about Mr Gaskin?
- 你杀了他 - 那个医生活该
- You killed him. - That doctor deserved it.
她从我身边抢走了她
She stole her from me.
我不是杀人犯 玛萨 相信我
I'm not a killer, Martha. Take it back.
我不能
I can't.
那么我只能逼你改变心意了
Then I'm going to have to change your mind.
桃乐西! 桃乐西!
Dot! Dot!
你为什么要这样做 海蒂?
Why are you doing this, Hetty?
我知道是你对迦斯金的药做了手脚
I know you tampered with Gaskin's medicine,
想嫁祸给医生
that you tried to frame the doctor.
我要被绞死了!
I'm going to hang for this!
芙莱妮 不!
Phryne, no!
芙莱妮?
Phryne?
我没事
I'm alright.
她爱过我的 我知道她爱我
She did love me. I know she did.
我代表院方
Speaking on behalf of the hospital board,
还有我个人
and for myself personally,
向你表示诚挚
I should like to express my deep,
深刻的歉意
deep regret
实在不该草率地决定
for what seems to have been a somewhat over-hasty decision
将您停职
regarding your suspension.
然而
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表