剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
好的 叔叔
Yes, Uncle.
你看到他了吗?
Did you see him?
他又在那抢镜头 如果他今晚再这样...
He was mugging upstage. If he tries that tonight...
他们不懂得欣赏真正的艺术家 科普兰先生
They don't appreciate a true artist, Mr Copland.
- 你闻到没? - 好像是什么花
- Do you smell that? - Like flowers.
多萝西娅?
Dorothea?
不可能
It can't be.
不
No.
离我远点!
Stay away!
你终会恶有恶报的
You will pay for your sins
剧院惊魂
费雪小姐探案集
我用不了多久的 你要进来吗?
I shouldn't be long. Do you want to come in?
- 噢 是他 - 桃乐西?
- Oh, it's him. - Dot?
嗯?
Yes?
- 我在里面等你 - 嗯嗯
- I'll see you inside. - Mm-hm.
用一些化妆油就能遮住 先生
A bit of greasepaint will cover it, sir.
但你要快点 二十分后就要上场了!
But you must hurry. The curtain goes up in 20 minutes!
我没事 别慌
I'm fine. I'm fine, don't fuss.
谢谢 林 我欠你个人情
Thank you, Lin, I'm in your debt.
我也一样 别客气 我很高兴能帮得上忙
As am I. No, please. Happy to be of service.
芙莱妮!
Phryne!
罗密欧与朱丽叶中的台词
"她皎然悬在暮天的颊上"
She hangs upon the cheek of night,
"像黑奴耳边璀璨的珠环"
like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear.
你演罗密欧可太老了点哦 巴特
You're a little old for Romeo, Bart.
亨利欧文:维多利亚时期的著名舞台演员
胡说八道!
Nonsense!
亨利欧文演罗密欧的时候可都四十五岁了
Henry Irving was 45 when he played Romeo at the Lyceum.
再说了 有你做朱丽叶...
Besides, with you as my Juliet...
年龄根本不重要
age is immaterial.
芙莱妮·费雪小姐 请允许我介绍林钟
Miss Phryne Fisher, may I present Lin Chung.
林先生
Mr Lin.
他是个大侠 在剧院外看到男主角被流氓欺负
He was kind enough to come to the aid of our leading man,
于是路见不平拔刀相助了
who was set upon by thugs outside the theatre.
我相信任何人都会这么做的
I'm sure anyone would've done the same.
很高兴认识你 费雪小姐 祝演出成功
Pleasure to meet you, Miss Fisher. Good luck with the show.
你还是一如既往地迷人 亲爱的
You're looking ravishing as always, dear girl.
岁月不减风情啊
You haven't changed a bit.
快点 莱拉小姐 十五分钟倒计时
Hurry, Miss Leila. 15 minutes and counting.
我跑着呢 塔朗特先生 大爱你的裙子!
Chookas, Mr Tarrant. Love the dress!
快告诉我为什么请我来 我要错过开幕了
Unless you want me to miss the curtain, tell me why you invited me.
对 告诉我 芙莱妮
Quite right. Tell me, Phryne,
关于你的那些传闻是真的吗?
are they true, the rumours about you?
通常来说 都是真的
Usually, I'm afraid.
但他们说你是个侦探
But you're a detective.
这也是真的
That too.
我该猜到天下没有免费的剧院票的
I should have guessed free theatre tickets would come with a price tag.
我们这有鬼
We have a ghost.
鬼?
A ghost?
它不是一般的鬼
It's not just any ghost.
- 它是多萝西娅·柯蒂斯 - 我听说过
- It's Dorothea Curtis. - I've heard that name.
多萝西娅是位很有前途的女高音
Dorothea was a promising soprano.
她二十年前过世了
She died 20 years ago.
她在剧院里演的最后一个角色
The last role she ever played
是"罗迪高尔"里的萝丝
was Rosie in Ruddigore in this theatre.
在首演的那个晚上 她自杀了
She died at her own hand on opening night.
我在化妆室里发现她的尸体
I found her in the dressing room.
她刺穿了自己的心脏
She'd stabbed herself through the heart.
- 这可不常见 - 她是个演员嘛
- That's unusual. - She was an actress.
如果想演死亡场景的话
If one has to play out a death scene,
朱丽叶是个经典的选择
Juliet's the classic choice.
塔朗特先生 最后五分钟! 祝好运!
Mr Tarrant, five-minute call! Break a leg!
巴特
Bart.
我也许因接悬案而出名
I may have a reputation for taking on difficult cases,
但...即使是我 也对付不了鬼啊
but... even I can't fix a ghost.
帷幕拉起 这些关于鬼魂的谈论都将烟消云散
All this talk of spectres will pass as soon as the curtain rises.
相信我
Trust me.
真不敢相信我们坐的这么靠前
I can't believe we're sitting so close.
可以好好看看英俊的逵力姆·埃文斯了
Close enough to get a good look at the handsome Gwilym Evans.
- 他英俊吗? - 你没发现么?
- Is he handsome? - You hadn't noticed?
我仰慕的是他的才华
It's his talent I admire.
我相信一定令人惊叹
Which, I'm sure, is formidable.
我要是你 可得在警探先生来了之后
If you want some advice, I'd hide your admiration
藏好对逵力姆·埃文斯才华的仰慕哦
of Mr Gwilym Evans' talents when your constable arrives.
休要来?
Hugh's coming?
这是个生日惊喜 我以为你会很高兴呢
It was a surprise for your birthday. I thought you'd be pleased.
抱歉我迟到了 科林斯警探让我替他道歉
Sorry I'm late. Constable Collins asked me to send his apologies.
他的足球赛最后发生了斗殴
His football game ended in a brawl.
他把一半的对手都给抓起来了
He ended up arresting half the opposing team.
没想到你还是吉尔伯特和苏利文的粉丝 探长
I didn't pick you as a Gilbert and Sullivan fan, Inspector.
科林斯警员没说
Constable Collins neglected to mention
是来看小歌♥剧的
the tickets were for an operetta.
那么你会很惊喜的
A pleasant surprise then.
他绝对要为此付出代价的
One for which he will most definitely pay the price.
一如既往地完美 小宝贝
Perfect as always, pumpkin.
- 埃文斯 - 那么 准备燃烧激♥情♥吧
- Evans. - Well, house is full to bursting.
- 祝好运 - 当然
- Break a leg. - Indeed.
如果你今晚抢我的戏的话 我就打断你的腿
And I'll break yours if you upstage me tonight.
这个服装不对 汉森
This costume is not right. Hansen?
如果你不是我见过最美的女孩 那就勒死我吧
Parbuckle me, if you ain't the loveliest gal I ever set eyes on!
我一点也没有夸大其词 对吧?
There, I can't say fairer than that, can I?
不! 问题是
No! The question is,
一个萍水相逢的陌生人这样表达情感合适吗?
is it meet that a total stranger should thus express himself?
他这就爱上她了? 他们才刚见面啊
Now he's in love with her? But they've only just met.
你的浪漫细胞呢 杰克
Where's your sense of romance, Jack?
# 在生命的大海中徜徉 #
In sailing o'er life's ocean wide
# 请让你的心来导航 #
Your heart should be your only guide
# 夏日咸海 徐徐微风 #
With summer sea and favouring wind
# 定能找到温暖港湾 #
Yourself in port you'll surely find
# 我的心在诉说#
My heart says,
#"你是肥沃的土地 广袤无垠" #
'You're the prosperous lot, with acres wide
# 你应该把一切交付新娘子 #
You mean to settle all you've got Upon your bride.'
她现在又和另一个男人订婚了?
So now she's getting engaged to the other fellow?
嘘!
Sh!
这就是你说的现代艺术诠释吗?
Is that what you call a modern interpretation?
不 看起来好像沃尔特·科普兰死在舞台上了
No. Walter Copland looked like he was dying on stage.
当然 逵力姆·埃文斯就该是男主角
Absolutely. Gwilym Evans really should be the lead.
芙莱妮 快跟我来!
Phryne, come quickly!
你觉得会有人注意到我们没按剧本来吗?
Do you think anyone noticed we went off book?
休息时间确实有点提前了 病人怎么样?
Interval did come a tad early. How's the patient?
有人能给沃尔特拿瓶汤立水么?
Can't someone just give Walter a tonic?
这种情况经常发生?
Is this a usual occurrence?
- 科普兰先生! - 小巷里有位医生
- Mr Copland! - There's a doctor down the lane.
如果科普兰无法继续
If Copland isn't up for it,
我知道他的台词 我很乐意顶替他
I know his part. I'm happy to step up.
那谁来演理查德?
And who plays Richard?
布拉德福知道所有台词
Bradford knows all the parts.
- 布拉.! - 他的长相也许差强人意
- Bra...! - He may not be much to look at,
但是他唱得比科普兰好多了
but he can sing a damn sight better than Copland.
那只是排练的时候 先生
That's just for rehearsal, sir.
在舞台上我就走不动道了
I couldn't step out on the stage.
胡说 这可是个紧急事件
Nonsense. This is an emergency.
- 看 他都醉得不省人事了 - 是么?
- Look at him. He's three sheets to the wind. - Is he?
可以不用叫医生了 你的人已经死了
You can hold off on that doctor. Looks like your man's dead.
他有仇人吗?
Any enemies?
你不会怀疑这是谋杀案吧?
Surely you don't suspect murder.
在验尸前我们无法下结论
We won't know until we get the autopsy,
但瞳孔收缩 突然晕厥 都是中毒的迹象
but contracted pupils, sudden coma, could indicate poison.
如果被媒体知道这种事 我就毁了
If the press get hold of this, I'm ruined.
- 你没事吧? - 我..我一点事也没有
- Are you alright? - I'm... I'm perfectly fine.
再次感谢你送的歌♥剧票
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表