剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
派氏药粉一模一样
I souvenired from Lydia's bathroom.
这粉色的只是神经药粉上的一种染剂
The pink's only a vegetable dye with a nerve powder.
药粉实际上应该是种麻♥醉♥药♥
It's most likely a narcotic base,
鸦♥片♥或者可♥卡♥因♥之类的
like opium or a stimulant like cocaine.
那是合法吗?
Is it legal like that?
至少从土耳其式浴室拿不到 这可是处方药剂
Not from a Turkish bath house. You need a doctor's prescription.
如果布瑞达女士用这个来打发那些讨厌的人们
If Madame Breda's using it to pay off unsavoury types,
那么我打赌这个是可♥卡♥因♥
then my bet is cocaine.
绝对是
Definitely cocaine.
我才是医生
I'm the doctor.
再确认一下
Just to make sure.
但这和侩子手乔治还有违法流产有什么关系呢
What has this all to do with Butcher George and backyard abortions?
我还不能确定 麦克
I'm not sure yet, Mac,
但我觉得现在是找出真♥相♥的时候了
but I think it's time somebody found out.
打开让我看一下
Let us have a look. Open up.
对了 上来
Yeah. Come on.
让他们先走
Give them a head start.
他们的确先走了 放心吧!
They'll get a ruddy head start, alright!
这次过后提醒我给你买♥♥个新车
Remind me to buy you a new taxi when this is over.
给力了!
Eureka!
停!
Stop!
快下来 快点 快!
Come on, come on, come on!
刚那家店是卖♥♥派的
Proctor's Pies!
艾里斯说过她闻到过糕点味 快倒回去
Alice said she smelled baking. Turn down there.
你好啊 小女孩!
Hello there, girly!
我是乔治医生
My name's Doctor George.
我将帮你拿掉那个小负担
And I'll be relieving you of your little burden.
- 车在那儿 - 快点
- There's the van. - Hurry.
我们要找一个绿色的门
We're looking for a green door.
过来 亲爱的 别这么紧张了
Come on, love. It's only nerves.
不 不要 别碰我
No, it's not. Just leave me...
我知道你肚子疼 我可是见多识广了
You've got the collywobbles! I've seen it all before.
过来 到桌子上来
Come on up on the table.
乖乖的躺下别说话
Let's lie down good and quiet, hmm?
妈的 他们死哪去了?
Damn it! Where the hell have they gone?
让我看看你发展到什么程度了
Let's see how far gone you are.
- 不 - 放松点!
- No! - Easy!
我没发展 我根本没怀孕
I'm not far gone. I'm not even gone at all.
你开什么玩笑?
What's your caper?
一定在这附近 这边
It's gotta be close! Over here.
这边走
I'll take this side.
妈的! 帮把手
Sit! Give us a hand.
不是这 噢 桃乐西
Nothing. Oh, Dot!
- 这东西能让她安静下来 - 救命!
- This'll calm her down. - HELP! HELP ME!
在楼上
Upstairs!
你们俩 放开那个女孩
Get away from that girl, both of you!
举起双手!
Hands toward heaven!
举起来 白♥痴♥
Up, you idiot.
你就是那个给艾里斯 哈特利做手术的禽兽?
So you're the animal who took the knife to Alice Hartley?
赛斯 你有什么要对这混♥蛋♥说的吗?
Cec, what have you got to say to this man?
正如姐意
My sentiments exactly.
我们现在需要一些牛皮纸还有绳子
Now all we need is some brown paper and string
这两位男士将会把你们送去警♥察♥局的
and these two gentlemen can deliver you to the police.
但是在那之前
But first,
你先告诉我究竟是怎么认识布瑞达夫人的
you're going to tell me exactly how you know Madame Breda.
艾里斯还用接受审问么?
Won't Alice still have to confess?
不要担心 桃乐西
Don't worry, Dot.
赛斯会告诉警♥察♥
Cec will have to tell the police that
她付钱之后又改变了主意
she paid Butcher George money
但是他死活不干
and then changed her mind, but he wouldn't listen.
- 事实是这样么 - 管他呢
- Is that what happened? - More or less.
这是我一生中最危险的一天了
That was the most perilous day of my entire life.
比被当做嫌疑人更可怕
Even worse than being a murder suspect.
但喝点可可好多了
But the cocoa helps.
我很高兴听你这么说 桃乐西
I'm glad about that, Dot.
但你也许还要勇敢一会
'Cause you need to be brave a little longer.
为什么
Why?
你在这儿是绝对安全的
You'll be safe enough here,
但如果我午夜还是没回来的话 你就得报♥警♥了
but if I don't return by midnight, you might have to call the police.
用电♥话♥?
On the telephone?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
拜拜!
Cheerio!
现在 可见到了个熟悉的身影
Now, there's a familiar figure.
你信任这哥们么?
You sure about that bloke?
半信半疑 是个法俄混血
Not entirely. French-Russian extraction.
我们只是...泛泛之交
We've only met... socially.
另外两个我就更不信任了
I'm definitely not sure about those two.
杂种混血的 我们只是在黑街巷口的一面之交
Bastard extraction. We've only met up a dark alley.
他们要到布瑞达夫人那去了
They're going into Madame Breda's.
来吧
Come on.
从这里上去 有个阳台 我们可以翻过去
Up there. The balcony. We could get over it.
现在 拿着这个
Here, hold this.
帮我抬一下脚
Give me a leg up.
我还能为你做点什么吗?
Is that all I can do for you?
去找点人来帮忙 事情会十分有趣的
You might go for help. Things could get interesting around here.
我想已经够有趣的了
I thought they already were.
喂 你在这搞什么?
Oi, what's your lark?
给老子回来!
Get back here!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing?
停手!
Stop it!
你们这些混♥蛋♥!
You bastards!
我宰了你!
I kill you!
我会把你和你妈都宰了!
I kill you and your mother!
不许动!
Don't move!
我们击伤这个欧洲佬的晚上
You're that tart we met the night
你是那巷子里的妓♥女♥
we shot this dago in the alley.
她什么都不知道 让她走我任你们处置!
She knows nothing. Let her go and do what you like with me!
我花钱是要和你们老板说话的
I paid to speak with your boss.
你们不讲信誉么?
Have you no honour?
别担心 伙计 你绝对能和我们国王说上话
Don't worry, mate. You'll get your chat with the king.
一会见了面你要干什么?
And what will you do in the meeting?
杀了他
Kill him.
可惜之前已经有人替你干了这事
Unless somebody's already beaten you to it.
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
这些毒品是JA进口公♥司♥运来的
The drugs are coming in through JA Imports.
这是约翰 安德鲁斯的公♥司♥
It's John Andrews' company.
这就是为什么刚才那些混混笑话我?
So that is what amused those thugs?
我死了以后就能见他们的头儿了?
That I would meet the king in the afterlife?
莉迪亚?
Lydia?
他们告诉我这里有个妓♥女♥
They told me you had a floozy.
我没想到会是你
I didn't think it would be you.
你怎么会在这里?
But how?
莉迪亚在她丈夫和女仆发♥生♥关♥系♥之后毒杀了他
Lydia poisoned her husband after he had his way with her maid.
并不只是因为他不检点
It wasn't just his philandering.
当然不止 我知道你不会受不了这点小事
Of course not. I know you better than that.
布瑞达女士为你处理了怀孕的事情
And Madame Breda sorted the pregnancy
就像她为你处理所有那些肮脏的生意一样
like she sorted all your other grubby business.
可你帮助过我们
You helped us.
我和妹妹还一起为你的朋友跳舞
We danced for all your friends.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do it?
不是所有人在战后都过得好 芙莱妮
Not all of us did so well out of the war, Phryne.
你是继承了头衔
You inherited a title,
但是我的家族失去了所有的一切
but my family lost everything.
然后我遇见了约翰 他很富有 充满魅力
And then I met John and he was wealthy, charming.
太过魅力四射了
Far too charming.
到最后却成为了一个无望的商人和彻底的废物
And in the end, a hopeless businessman and an utter embarrassment.
是我将这个家庭从破产和耻辱里拯救出来的
I rescued us from bankruptcy and disgrace.
我建立了一个帝国
And I built an empire.
我只想要过回原来的生活
All I wanted was my own life back,
但约翰却不让我如愿
but John wouldn't let me have it.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表