剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
索尔?
Saul?
放松点
Try not to resist.
葡萄干和杏仁
费雪小姐探案集
120英镑 120英镑
120.120.
有人出价121英镑吗?
Do I see 121?
谢谢 先生 后排那位绅士出价121英镑
Thank you, sir.121 to the gentlemen in the back row.
索尔在哪? 他现在该回来了
Where's Saul? He should be back by now.
123英镑
123.
150英镑
150 pounds.
哦 150英镑一次...
Uh,150 going once...
两次...
going twice...
成交
and sold.
耻辱!
Shame!
卡迪玛: 犹太学生会
你们借卡迪玛的名义
Shame on you all to use the Kadimah
为一己之私筹钱真是耻辱
to raise money for your selfish propaganda.
世界各地 我们的同胞受到迫♥害♥
Around the world, our people are being persecuted.
你让我们冷眼旁观吗?
And you would have us do nothing?
约瑟·斯坦 你跟我谈迫♥害♥?
You talk to me of persecution, Yossi Stein?
你这个卡尔顿的富二代?
You, who were born to a good family in Carlton?
西蒙! 走
Simon! Come.
夹着尾巴逃跑吧 小犊子 你♥爸♥叫你呢
Run, little lamb. Papa calls you.
我早警告过你要远离约瑟·斯坦
I warned you to stay away from Yossi Stein.
经费是为卡迪玛筹的
The funds were for the Kadimah.
可抱歉 那可是我的画
Excuse me, but that's my painting.
西蒙 解释一下
Simon, explain the situation.
我未经父亲同意拿了这个画
I took the painting without my father's permission.
我并不知道它的价值 但你根本不喜欢它
I didn't know its value, and you never liked it.
玛格丽特·普雷斯顿可是个绘画奇才
Margaret Preston is a talent to watch.
那好 现在我喜欢它了
So now I like it.
如果你不想要这幅画了 请联♥系♥我
If you ever tire of the painting, please give me a call.
亚拉伯罕先生 快来 索尔·迈克尔出事儿了
Mr Abrahams, come quickly. It's Saul Michaels.
- 索尔? 索尔? - 他晕过去了
- Saul? Saul? - He was fitting.
我已经确保他不会咬到自己了
I made sure he couldn't hurt himself.
索尔? 能听见吗 索尔?
Saul? Can you hear me, Saul?
- 发生什么了? - 看起来像癫痫
- What is happening? - It looks like epilepsy.
很抱歉 你的朋友已经去世了
I'm sorry. Your friend is dead.
天呐!不!
Dear boy! No!
- 我不明白 - 索尔一直都有癫痫
- I don't understand. - Saul was an epileptic.
可他从没发病过
He was never even ill.
- 我们或许应该报♥警♥ - 当然
- Perhaps we should call the police. - Of course.
联♥系♥城南警局杰克·罗宾逊探长
Try City South Police Station, Inspector Jack Robinson.
好吧 看来我该关门了
Well, I dare say I should close the shop.
这案子牵扯你个人利益么 费雪小姐?
Do you have a personal interest in this case, Miss Fisher?
一点也不
Not at all,
虽然我曾暂时拥有过那边那个玛格丽特的画作
although I briefly owned that Margaret Preston painting over there,
在它被证实为是偷窃之物之前
until it proved to be stolen property.
你的事儿总是这么复杂
It's always complicated with you.
死者名为索尔·迈克尔
The deceased's name is Saul Michaels.
他是凯姆·亚拉伯罕的鞋匠学徒
He worked as an apprentice cobbler for Chaim Abrahams.
本·亚拉伯罕是凯姆的哥哥 也是这儿的房♥东
Ben Abrahams is Chaim's brother, and also the landlord.
他拥有整栋房♥子
He owns the entire building.
这案子是毒杀
It was poison.
我拿帽子打赌
I'll be my hat on it.
我要你这帽子也戴不了啊
I'm not sure it'd suit me.
一个男人刚刚在她店里倒毙
A man has just dropped dead in her shop
她还假装忙着生意
and she's pretending to go about her business
好像没出什么事似的
as though it was of little consequence.
我会好好地跟莉小姐聊聊
I'll be interviewing Miss Lee thoroughly...
单独的
in private.
别呀 杰克 这次可是我把你叫来的
Come on, Jack. I called you, remember?
有本事你打给消防队
If you call the Fire Brigade,
你还能在这呆着灭火啊
you don't get to stick around and put out the fire.
橱柜里有个温热的茶壶
A warm teapot in the cupboard,
垃圾桶里有只被打碎的杯子
a broken cup in the bin,
尸体下有一个壶把的碎片
and a fragment of handle under the body.
我会在这儿继续盘问莉小姐的
I'll continue questioning Miss Lee here
但是费雪小姐要保持绝对安静
while Miss Fisher maintains complete radio silence.
你和死者是什么关系?
What's your relationship to the deceased?
他是一个顾客
He's a customer.
你为你的顾客沏茶吗?
Do you make cups of tea for your customers?
不常沏
Not usually, no.
你今天给谁沏过茶吗? 给自己?
Did you make a cup of tea for anyone today? Yourself, perhaps?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
这个茶壶还是温的
This teapot is still warm.
看来我今天的确沏过茶
I must have made tea after all.
我不太明白
I'm confused.
发生了这么多事你还有空沏茶?
When, during the whole affair, did you have time?
我等他来的时候沏的
While I was waiting for him to come to.
与其赶紧找医生救助将死之人
You chose to put away your tea things
你还有空沏茶收拾茶具?
rather than seek medical attention for a dying man?
我以为他只是昏迷了
I thought he was fitting.
我想让你跟我去趟警局 还有些问题要问
I'd like you to accompany me down to the station for further questioning.
费雪小姐 我没邀请你也同去
Miss Fisher, that offer does not extend to you.
索尔是个好人 没人希望他生病
Saul was a good boy. No-one wished him ill.
听听 多伤感啊
Listen to him. So sentimental.
你认为这个事儿和
You think this incident might be the result
死者卷进的某些事件有关么?
of something the deceased was involved in?
- 我觉得很可能 - 你一点也不了解他
- I have my suspicions. - You didn't know him at all.
我知道他是一个犹太复国主义者
I knew he was a Zionist.
索尔·迈克尔认为 当犹太人
Saul Michaels thought that all life's problems would be solved
重返以色列大地 所有的人生问题皆会解决
by the return of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel.
我们需要尽快取回遗体举办葬礼
We will need the body for burial as soon as possible.
那恐怕还得等验完尸
I'm afraid there'll have to be an autopsy.
我们必会尽力帮忙
If there's anything we can do to expedite the process,
出于宗教考虑
for religious purposes.
我会告诉法医的
I'll let the coroner know.
婚礼是什么时候? 一定要让我帮你做礼服
When's the wedding? You have to let me make your dress.
嗯 别急
Uh, no rush.
我们先得攒够了房♥子的定金
We have to find the money for a deposit on our own place first.
嗯 计划这些时间绰绰有余
Yeah, it's still early days. Plenty of time to work all that out.
虽然我叔叔已经把他农场的十英亩土地
My uncle has offered us a concessional ten-acre allotment
让给了我们...
off his farm in Echuca, though...
但是现在还不算板上钉钉...
but we're not sure.
说到这
Oh, there you go.
赛斯总是梦想有个自己的农场 不是吗?
Cec has always dreamed of becoming a farmer. Haven't you, Cec?
赛斯 你该早点说的!
Cec, you should have said!
赛斯对于农事无所不知
What Cec doesn't know about the land isn't worth knowing.
可我们也付不起 所以...
Well, we can't afford it anyway, so...
如果只是钱的问题 那不打紧
If it's only about finances, I wouldn't worry.
你可以把你车的股份卖♥♥给乔·麦克弗森
You can sell your share in the cab to Joe McPherson.
- 真的吗? - 是的
- Really? - Yep.
乔想单干有一段时间了
Joe's been trying to cut into the partnership for a while now.
- 我今天就去看看他 - 哦 伯特 谢谢
- I'll go and see him today. - Oh, Bert. Thank you.
不用谢 我只是想让每个人都高兴
Don't mention it. I just want to see that everyone's happy.
哦 太棒了
Oh, that was nice.
打扰 我在找费雪小姐
Excuse me, I'm looking for a Miss Fisher.
拐角处的富人区 她住那儿
You found her. Filthy-rich house on the corner.
- 谢谢 - 你去哪?
- Thank you. - Where you going?
我去找乔·麦克弗森让他给你张支票
I'm going to see Joe McPherson to get you a cheque.
- 问我的意见了么? - 我只是想帮忙
- Do I get a say in any of this? - I'm only trying to help.
这不是你想要的吗?
It's what you want, isn't it?
乡下有个体面的小地方?
Nice respectable little place in the country?
伯特 那真谢谢你
Appreciate the congratulations, Bert. Thanks.
很感激你告诉我你宁愿去当个血腥的农夫
I appreciate you telling me you'd rather be a bloody farmer
也不愿跟我一起开车
than drive a cab with me.
莉小姐被指控是谋杀索尔的凶手
Miss Lee has been charged with Saul's murder.
我想请你去证实她的清白
We would like to hire you to prove her innocence.
挺有趣的 你凭什么认为她是清白的?
How intriguing. What makes you think she is?
我已经跟莉小姐认识超过十年了
I have known Miss Lee for over ten years
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表