剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Please! Not here!
简 你何不进厨房♥
Jane, why don't you go into the kitchen
让巴特勒先生做些茶来?
and ask Mr Butler for some tea?
小孩子最可爱了
They're so sweet at that age.
可怜的小玛丽古德 被恶棍爸爸欺凌
Poor little Marigold and that villain of a father.
真希望他能被绞死
I hope they hang him.
- 伊莎贝拉! - 不是他是谁?
- Isabella! - Who else would have done it?
- 那个老醉鬼 - 可怜的布朗先生
- He was an old soak. - Poor Mr Brown.
他果真嗜酒么?
Is he a drinker?
我不知道她在说些什么
I don't know what she's talking about.
弗雷泽爵士可对他赞誉有加 你们是在胡说!
Lord Fraser couldn't recommend him highly enough. Ridiculous!
布朗先生?
Mr Brown?
我来这的路上
I stopped in to have a word
顺便拜访了一下你姨妈的邻居
with your aunt's neighbour on the way here.
根据弗雷泽爵士所说 赫尔伯特·布朗的鞭子
According to Lord Fraser, Herbert Brown was quick to use a whip
不止在马身上打得响
and not just on his horses.
而且看来他不止
And it seems he liked more than
喝那些廉价烈酒
a drop of cheap, nasty hard liquor.
- 这酒的确不便宜 - 有何贵干?
- Doesn't look too cheap to me. - Can I help you?
布朗先生 您从哪来的这酒?
How did you come by this, Mr Brown?
酒吧买♥♥的呗
The usual way. At the pub.
这周边的烟酒商店可买♥♥不来这等好酒
You wouldn't find this at your local watering hole.
这可是世界上最昂贵的苏格兰威士忌之一
It's one of the most expensive scotch whiskeys in the world.
我可不懂这个
I didn't know that.
这是盖伊先生送我的一个礼物罢了
It was a present. Mr Guy gave it to me.
- 为何给你 - 感谢我的辛勤劳动吧
- Why? - He must appreciate my hard work.
玛丽古德有没有提到过有人虐待她?
Did Marigold mention anyone mistreating her?
或者逼她做什么?
Punishing her for anything?
据我所知没有 怎么了?
Not that I recall, why?
你女儿尸体上有鞭打的痕迹
There were welt marks on your daughter's body.
也许你把她错当成马了
Perhaps you mistook her for a horse.
我偶尔教训了她几次 那是为她好
I may have taken the belt to her once or twice for her own good.
那帮臭小子成天凑在她周围
The lads were like bees around a honey pot.
我可不想让她被搞大了肚子 我还能怎么做?
I didn't want her to get knocked up. What was I supposed to do?
你们没事就走吧 我还要干活呢
Now if you're done with me, I've got things I should do.
当然的
Of course.
他教育孩子的方法我可不太认同
He doesn't impress me with his child-rearing skills.
但我也不信他是杀人凶手
I'm not convinced he's a killer either.
有没有可能不是盖伊包庇赫伯特
What if it's not Guy covering up for Herbert Brown
而是反过来呢?
but the other way round?
那威士忌酒就能说得通了
That would explain the bottle of scotch.
啊 您在这呢 长官
Ah, there you are, sir.
呃 我联♥系♥了中介
Ah, I contacted the agency
但是在费雪小姐的姨妈之前
but Mrs Truebody hasn't been in contact
特露布尼夫人没有任何联♥系♥人
since they placed with Miss Fisher's aunt.
这么说她没有联♥系♥好下家
So she left in a hurry with no forwarding address
就匆忙离去了
and no position to move on to.
长官 你觉得她是凶手吗?
Do you think she's our killer, sir?
没准她知道些内♥幕♥
Or she knows who is.
不管怎样 我们似乎走进了死胡同
Either way, we seem to have reached a dead end.
我知道你审问过了所有职员
I know you interviewed all the staff.
但是千万别小看楼下八卦的力量
But never underestimate the power of downstairs gossip.
特露布尼夫人不可能人间蒸发了
Mrs Truebody can't have disappeared.
她去因维罗戈的度假小屋了
She was headed for a holiday cottage at Inverloch.
她每年都喜欢感受一下海风的气息
Goes there once a year to take the sea air, apparently.
那里叫什么来着?
What was that name again?
"海风"还是"海景"来着
Sea Wind. Sea View or something.
"海洋微风"
Sea Breeze.
"海洋微风度假村"
Sea Breeze Holiday Cottages.
有什么问题吗 巴特勒先生?
Any problems, Mr Butler?
没有 斯坦利夫人
No, Mrs Stanley.
一切进展顺利
Everything is going very well.
小伙 找个好地方放着
Find a safe place to store that, good chap.
那是有名的英国乳糖吗?
Is that your famous English fudge?
你肯定不会喜欢它的 妈 它是用无花果做的
Ah, you wouldn't like it, Mother. It's made with figs.
恶!
Ugh!
费雪小姐 请问这乳糖有什么特别之处?
May I ask, Miss Fisher, what is so special about this fudge?
除了产地在国外这点
Apart from the country of origin, of course.
相信我 巴特勒先生 它真的非常特别
Believe me, Mr Butler, it's very special indeed.
海洋微风度假村 在因维罗戈
Sea Breeze Holiday Cottages, Inverloch.
k... r...
Kah... rr...
m... s 屑
mm... ss. Crumbs.
面包屑! 面包屑!
Breadcrumbs! Breadcrumbs!
我在读"奇幻森林历险记"
I'm reading Hansel And Gretel.
- 我只是教他几个单词 - 礼物 是礼物
- I just taught him a few words. - It's a present. A present!
我什么时候忘了给你带礼物过?
When I do not bring you a present?
但愿你还没选礼服
Hope you haven't chosen your costume yet.
既然"奇幻森林历险记"是你最喜欢的童话
Since Hansel and Gretel is your favourite fairytale.
汉塞尔与葛雷特是小说奇幻森林历险记的两个主人公
我要当汉塞尔了 我... 我要当汉塞尔
I'm going to be Hansel. I-I'm going to be Hansel
你猜谁要当葛雷特
and, and guess who's going to be Gretel?
- 谁? - 你猜
- Who? - Guess.
玛丽古德! 她 她 她也喜欢童话
Marigold! She, she, she loves fairytales.
亲爱的... 玛丽古德已经不在这了
Darling... Marigold isn't here anymore.
- 她去哪了? - 她必须得离开
- Where is she? - She had to go away.
- 因为我吗? - 不 当然不是了
- Because of me?- No, of course not.
肯定是 就因为我没把我的拔丝苹果给她
Yes it is. Because I didn't give her my toffee apple.
还有妈妈的缘故
A-And Mother's cross too
因为我不可以吃糖糖的
because I'm not supposed to have sweeties.
你看到过玛丽古德没有?
Tell me, did you see Marigold?
芙莱妮 够了!
Phryne! That's enough.
你为什么告诉杰克·罗宾逊
Why did you tell Jack Robinson
是你发现的玛丽古德?
it was you who found Marigold?
确实是我发现的
I did find her.
亚瑟根本不知道她死了 但愿现在也别知道
Arthur had no idea she was dead. Still doesn't, I hope.
得有人告诉他真♥相♥ 他有权知道
Well, somebody should tell him. He has a right to know.
芙莱妮 小詹妮失踪至今多久了?
How long is it now since Little Janey disappeared, Phryne?
你妹妹失踪时亚瑟还是个孩子
Arthur was still a boy when your sister went missing.
他现在还会做噩梦 在半夜惊醒
He still has bad dreams, still awakes in the night,
呼唤她
calling for her.
这次情况不同 已经没有任何希望了
Well, this time there's no reason to hope.
对亚瑟来说最好莫过于告诉他真♥相♥
The kindest thing you can do for Arthur is tell him that.
- 亚瑟! - 詹妮!
- Arthur! - Janey!
亚瑟 赶快住手!
Arthur, stop it at once!
- 詹妮! - 求求你了!
- Janey! - For pity's sake!
- 詹妮 快回来! - 嘘...
- Janey, come back! - Shh...
我只是在教他我的名字而已!
I was just teaching him my name, that's all!
我只要詹妮回来
I just want Janey to come back.
他是说玛丽古德吗?
Does he mean Marigold?
那个伐木工有没有伤害玛丽古德?
Did the woodcutter hurt Marigold?
没有 你弄错了
No. You've got it wrong.
根本没有什么伐木工
There was no woodcutter.
他就在花♥园♥里 还给了她一个拔丝苹果
He was in the garden and he gave her a toffee apple.
我看见他了!
I saw him!
这儿吗?
Here?
你当时在哪?
And where were you?
藏起来了?
Hiding?
那个伐木工给你了一个苹果?
The woodcutter gave you an apple?
叫我走开
To go away.
但是我没走
But I didn't go away.
后来...
And then...
你看见伐木工和玛丽古德在一起
You saw the woodcutter with Marigold.
她没睡着 对吗?
She wasn't asleep, was she?
那个伐木工用斧子杀了她 对吗?
The woodcutter killed her with his axe, didn't he?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
我要是也有个斧子就好了
I wish I had an axe.
我就会找到他把他劈成两半
I'd go and I'd find him and I'd chop him up.
不 不要那样说话
No, don't talk like that.
亚瑟 那个人我们认识吗?
Arthur, was it someone we know?
是玛丽古德的爸爸吗?
Marigold's father?
还是房♥子里别的什么人?
Someone else from the house?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表