剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
订婚是为了炒作一下 吸引观众
The engagement was supposed to sell tickets.
所以你们没有真的订婚?
Then... you weren't really engaged?
我们大多数都是逢场作戏
So much of what we do is make-believe.
订婚不过是多演场戏
It was just one more thing to pretend.
塔朗特告诉我是你提出要重演罗迪高尔的
Mr Tarrant tells us it was your idea to mount a production of Ruddigore.
是的 我在英国写信说的
Yes. I wrote to him in England.
我觉得这是个绝好的机会 让他离乡多年后
I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for him to return home
回家一次
after all those years away.
- 你见过那个鬼吗? - 没
- Did you see the ghost? - No.
我听说之后去找过 但是她已经消失了
When we finally heard about it I looked for her, but she'd vanished.
鬼出现时你在哪儿?
Where were you when the ghost appeared?
左边后台 我们当时正在带妆彩排
Downstage left. We were in the middle of a dress rehearsal.
那只有沃尔特一个人看见鬼了?
So Walter was the only one who saw it?
不 他的服装助理汉森当时也在
No. His dresser Hansen was with him.
他总是像狗一样跟着沃尔特
Following Walter around like a puppy.
鬼是凭空出现的 沃尔特认出了她
It just appeared out of thin air. Walter recognised her.
他和多萝西娅二十年前一起工作过
He'd worked with Dorothea 20 years ago.
他让她走远些
He told her to stay away.
- 是这个纸条么? - 对 就是这个
- This note? - Yes, that's it. Yes.
虚幻鬼魂留下一张真实的字条
Rather unusual, isn't it, for a ghost to leave behind
你不觉得很奇怪嘛?
such a palpable item like a note?
我可不清楚鬼能干嘛 不能干嘛
I'm sure I have no idea what ghosts do or don't do.
鉴于它们根本不存在 鬼什么也做不了
They don't usually do anything, given they don't exist.
哦 你这个没信仰的人
Oh, ye of little faith.
- 不只是纸条 - 你说什么?
- It wasn't just the note. - I beg your pardon?
鬼留下的东西
That the ghost left behind.
当我从更衣室回来的时候 沙子就不见了
When I returned from the dressing room, the sand had vanished.
还有点
Not entirely.
你觉得有谁想杀了沃尔特·科普兰?
Do you have any idea who'd want to murder Walter Copland?
我本不该说的
I shouldn't say,
但是埃文斯先生昨天排练了一整晚沃尔特的戏
but Mr Evans spent all last night rehearsing Walter's role.
我听说你要顶替科普兰出演
I hear you're taking on Mr Copland's role.
戏必须要继续演啊
The show must go on.
你对科普兰好像没什么好感
You weren't exactly on the best of terms with Mr Copland.
他根本就是个外行
The man was a ham.
是 我很遗憾他去世了
Yes, it's a pity he's passed on,
但我不能撒谎说他是世界上最棒的演员
but I'm not going to pretend he was the world's greatest actor.
不借助点小帮助 他在舞台上根本串不下来
He could hardly stumble on stage without a little help.
什么帮助?
What kind of help?
就是那些装在瓶子里的东西
The sort of help usually found in a bottle.
你看见他上台前喝了么?
You saw him take a drink before he went on stage?
我没有 但我的服装助理布拉德福全都看见了
I didn't, but my dresser Bradford saw everything.
他是个伪装大♥师♥
He made a great show of pretending
说他的戏服有问题
there was something wrong with his costume.
其实没有
But there wasn't.
只是为了喝酒找的借口罢了
It was just an excuse to have another tipple.
他当时在喝什么酒?
And what was it he was drinking?
那你得去问他的服装助理 酒瓶是由他保管的
You would have to ask his dresser. He was the keeper of the flask.
我相信科普兰先生那晚喝酒了
I believe Mr Copland had a drink that night.
沃尔特从不会拿表演冒险
Walter would never compromise his performance.
你是他的服装助理
You're his dresser.
你对科普兰忠心耿耿也是可以理解的
It's understandable you'd be loyal to Mr Copland.
你应该知道他带着什么 因为你负责他的戏服
You'd know what he was carrying. You're responsible for his costume.
不只是管戏服
Not just his costume.
服装助理是演员的伙伴 是他最亲近的朋友
The dresser is the actor's ally, his closest friend.
汉森先生 我们是想查清到底发生了什么
We're trying to find out what happened to your friend, Mr Hanson.
你有没有什么信息可以
Is there anything that you can tell us
帮助我们查清事情真♥相♥呢?
that might help us get to the truth?
他上台之前到底喝过酒没?
He had a drink before the play opened?
他很紧张 上台前喝点酒他才能镇定
It was for his nerves, to calm him before he went on.
- 那是谁灌的酒呢? - 是我
- And who filled the flask? - I did.
我只能假设你本来就打算把这事告诉我
I can only assume you were planning to tell me about this.
没有什么打算 杰克 你知道我的
No planning involved, Jack. You know me.
你真的不能再随意从尸体上拿走证据了
You really can't go around removing evidence from a corpse.
我下次一定努力不这样 可以原谅我了么?
I'll try and remember that next time. Am I forgiven?
- 暂时吧 - 你觉得是服装助理干的?
- Provisionally. - So, you think the dresser did it?
他可以接触到酒瓶
He had access to the flask.
如果科普兰是被毒死的 那他估计就是凶手
If he was poisoned, it seems likely he's the culprit.
但是这岂不是太明显了
Isn't it a bit easy,
因为所有人都知道他保管着科普兰的酒
given that everybody knew he carried Copland's booze?
也是 看来只能是鬼干的了
Quite right. It must have been the ghost.
你确定这样好吗 小姐?
Are you sure this is a good idea, Miss?
沃尔特·科普兰是因为摄入大量鸦♥片♥而死
Walter Copland was killed with an overdose of opium,
我必须知道这件事跟林钟先生有没有关系
and I need to find out if there's any connection with our Mr Lin Chung.
为什么你觉得有关系?
What makes you think there is?
首先 沃尔特·科普兰的手上有使用烟枪的茧
For a start Walter Copland's hands showed signs he'd used an opium pipe.
再加上他在胡同里和那些暴徒产生冲突
Add to that his scrape with some thugs in an alleyway,
不料竟被林钟所救
only to be saved by Lin Chung.
至少 我们的中国朋友的确隐瞒了些情况
At the very least, our Chinese friend knows more than he's letting on.
要来杯香槟吗 林先生?
Would you care for champagne, Mr Lin?
好的
Yes, please.
你还没跟我说说关于丝绸生意的事儿呢
You didn't get a chance to tell me about the silk trade.
那没什么好说的
There's not much to tell.
我猜中华文化里 过分的好奇可不是好美德
I'm guessing my overly curious nature is not a virtue in your culture.
我喜欢探索远超于我的文化
I've always enjoyed explorations beyond my culture.
敬...探索
Here's to... exploration.
我确实要问你一个问题
I do have one question for you.
佳肴过后 连一个问题也不回答也太不礼貌了
After a meal like that, it would be rude not to answer one question.
沃尔特·科普兰曾经向你买♥♥过丝绸
Did Walter Copland ever buy silk from you,
或者...其他东西吗?
or... anything else?
- 其他东西? - 比如鸦♥片♥?
- Anything else? - Opium?
- 你觉得我是卖♥♥鸦♥片♥的 - 只是问问而已
- You take me for an opium trader. - I'm asking.
科普兰先生也是这么想的
Mr Copland came to the same conclusion.
我是中国人 所以就理所当然能弄到鸦♥片♥
I'm Chinese, and so it follows that I must know where to buy opium from.
他也是因为这个才跟踪我到剧院外的
That was why he followed me outside the theatre.
你为什么会去剧院?
Why were you at the theatre?
向塔朗特先生展示他下一部剧作
To show Mr Tarrant silks
"日本天♥皇♥"里要用到的丝绸
for his next production, The Mikado.
所以你并没有帮沃尔特·科普兰弄到鸦♥片♥?
So you didn't help Walter Copland obtain opium?
很遗憾 让你失望了
I'm very sorry to disappoint you,
但我负责进口丝绸 也仅此而已
but I am an importer of silk and silk alone.
现在 请原谅我得走了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
- 天色已晚了 - 时间还早呢
- It's late. - It's early.
如果冒犯了你 那真的对不起
My apologies if I've offended you.
很感谢你的好客 但我明天还要开早会
Thank you for your hospitality, but I have an early meeting tomorrow.
威廉姆斯小姐 有客人找你
Miss Williams, visitor for you.
- 噢 - 嗨 桃乐西 对不起打扰了
- Oh. - Hello, Dot. Sorry to bother.
我想在去上班之前把这个给你
I just wanted to pop in before work to bring you this.
这是...你的生日礼物
It's... for your birthday.
- 我知道这已经晚了 但.. - 谢谢
-I know it's a little bit late, but... - Thank you.
希望你会喜欢
I hope you like them.
这...真好看 非常 嗯 实用
They're... lovely, very, ahem, useful.
希望能弥补一下
Thought it might make up for me missing out
我那天缺席剧院的遗憾
on the theatre the other night.
噢 哇
Oh, ow.
对不起 再试一次?
Sorry. Kiss it better?
科林斯警探 真高兴啊
Constable Collins, how delightful.
芙莱妮小姐 很抱歉 他是来...
Miss Phryne. Sorry, he was...
- 送生日礼物 - 为我们散步用的
- A birthday gift. - For our walks.
多浪漫啊
How romantic.
呃 我还有些针线活儿要做
Uh, I have some darning to do.
嗯...我也是 不是说针线活儿
Um... yes, me too. Not darning,
是指...重要的警务
but other... important police work.
探长找到了沃尔特·科普兰的酒瓶没?
Did the Inspector find Walter Copland's flask?
他...我...我无可奉告 小姐
He... I... I can't say, Miss.
那有关于鸦♥片♥的线索吗?
- And were there traces of opium?
我并不擅长于玩纸牌游戏 但给你个小的建议
I'm not one for card games, but a little advice...
你不适合玩牌
don't EVER play poker.
如果探长问起来 我可什么都没说
If the Inspector asks anything, I didn't breathe a word.
你没必要这么做 亲爱的休 我早把你看透了
You didn't have to, dear Hugh. I can read you like a book.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表