剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
她是个品格高尚的女士
She's a respectable lady.
楼下那个老妈子去找简了
That old cow downstairs came after Jane,
但费雪小姐把她赶走了
but Miss Fisher sent her packing.
简是怎么来这的?
How did Jane end up here?
盖伊小姐和莫顿先生从孤儿院把她带过来的
Miss Gay and Mr Merton got her from the orphanage,
像其他孩子一样
like some of the others.
她没有亲人
She's got no-one.
不像我 在世界某处还有个奶奶
Not like me. I've still got my granny, somewhere.
你确定简没事?
Are you sure Jane's alright?
你在这儿干什么呢? 她没烦你吧?
What are you up to in here? Is she bothering you?
来自提佛理的朋友 午饭吃的怎么样?
My friend from the Tiv, how did you enjoy your lunch?
我肚子还在叫呢
My guts are still groaning.
- 让我帮帮你吧 - 不了 多谢
- Let's see if I can help you with that.- No, thanks.
只能看着我的双眼 除我以外世间再无杂音
You only see my eyes. You hear nothing but my words, my voice.
你要对我唯命是从
You do nothing but as I command you.
为什么那位侦探小姐对简有兴趣?
Why is that lady detective interested in Jane?
费雪小姐认为她偷了些珠宝
Miss Fisher thinks she stole some jewels.
珠宝
Jewels.
如我对费雪小姐说的一样
As I told Miss Fisher,
我昨晚去了汽车俱乐部
I went to the Automobile Club that night.
我们查了登记簿
No-one of your name signed in that night.
那晚没有你的名字
We checked the register.
我从那又去了别处 平常去的那些地方
I moved on from there. Just my usual haunts.
每周五都在老地方 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔可以证明
Same places every Friday. Alastair can back me up on that.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔没资格证明任何人
Alastair's not in a position to back anyone up.
他整晚待在卡尔顿值班站
He spent the night in the Carlton watch house.
这是阿尔告诉你的吗?
Is that what Al told you?
卡尔顿站已经确认无误了
And Carlton station confirmed it.
我想提醒你这是一次凶案调查
I'd like to remind you this is a murder investigation,
不是随便聊聊天
not a friendly chat.
那会儿你在哪儿?
Where were you?
在值班站的人是我
That was me, at the watch house.
阿尔和我达成过一个协议
Al and I have an agreement.
当我陷入法律纠纷时
He lets me use his name
我可以任意使用他的名字
whenever I get into strife with the law
所以我就可以自♥由♥秘密出入酒吧
so that I can go to the bar unblemished.
你是说阿♥拉♥斯泰尔同意你借用他的身份
Are you saying Alastair agreed that you could impersonate him
来保全你自己的名声?
to protect your own indiscretions?
我很情愿和他共住
I'm happy for him to share my accommodation.
而他也情愿替我保全名誉
And he's happy to protect my reputation.
不仔细看我们的确挺像
We do look alike on a rough description.
而不仔细看的话...
And someone of that rough description...
你或是你朋友阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·赫伯特
either yourself or your friend Alastair Herbert...
在你姨妈遇难当晚
was seen unlawfully boarding the Ballarat train
不合法的上了巴拉瑞特列车
the night your aunt died.
我很欣慰你终于意识到这次审问的严重性了
I'm glad you understand the seriousness of my inquiry.
哦 你好 小姐 也许您该马上见一下简
Oh, hello, miss. You might like to have an urgent word with Miss Jane.
看来你们又找到更好的东西了
I see you found yourself some more valuables.
- 她是谁? - 我的朋友露丝 小姐
- And who's this? - My friend Ruth, miss.
是时候告诉我实情了吧
I think it's time to tell me what's going on.
您需要帮助吗?
Can I help you?!
哦! 鄙人莫顿先生
Oh! Mr Merton.
催眠师 幻象师
Hypnotics. Illusions.
兼占卜家
And futurologist.
催眠大♥师♥?
The Great Hypno?
我主要在晚会 女士午宴
I offer my services for soirees, ladies' luncheons,
生日会之类场合出席
birthdays and the like.
也许我能和主人说句话?
Perhaps I could have a word with the householder?
他逼我们偷东西
He made us steal.
他在街上催眠路人 我们便伺机偷东西
He hypnotised people in the street while we picked their pockets.
可怜的孩子们
You poor lambs.
你在这儿很安全
You're safe here.
费雪小姐 有位访客
A visitor for you, Miss Fisher.
一个可疑的男人
A questionable gentleman.
哦 太好了 说曹操曹操到
Oh, good. We've been expecting him.
他来了?
Is he here?
我要是被他抓到了 他会杀了我!
If he gets his hands on me, he'll kill me!
不会再有杀戮了
No-one is killing anyone.
我要不要报♥警♥?
Shall I telephone the police?
不行 我会处理的
No. I'll deal with this.
但他会伤害你的 求你了!
But he'll hurt you! Please!
你不知道他会干出什么事!
You don't know what he can do!
孩子们 待在我房♥里
Girls, stay in my room.
桃乐西 我走后把门锁上
Dot, lock the door behind me.
催眠大♥师♥ 很荣幸见到你
The Great Hypno. What an honour.
- 我是芙莱妮·费雪小姐 - 荣幸之至
- Miss Phryne Fisher. - A pleasure.
我一直对催眠很感兴趣
I've always been quite taken with the idea of being hypnotised.
我很乐意演示下我的才能
I'd be delighted to demonstrate my skills.
何不坐下?
Why don't you make yourself comfortable?
孩子们...
Girls...
-不! - 对不起 威廉姆斯小姐
- No! - Sorry, Miss Williams.
简 回来! 让我出去!
Jane, come back! Let me out!
简!
Jane!
世间除了我的声音你听不到任何杂音
You hear nothing but my words, my voice.
而你要老实回答我的问题
You will do nothing but answer the questions that I ask.
现在 告诉我那些女孩在哪儿
Now, tell me where the girl is.
简在哪儿?
Where is Jane?
简
Jane.
告诉我她们在哪儿 否则我就杀了你
You will tell me where the girl is or I will kill you.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
你会杀了我
You will kill me.
没戏的 老杂种!
No, you won't, you old bastard!
啊! 啊!
Arggh! Arggh!
你可以把刀子给我了 简
You can hand that over now, Jane.
她们把你耍了 小姐
They've got you fooled, lady.
他们是骗子!
They're liars!
我对你的话不感兴趣 莫顿先生
I'm not interested in your opinion, Mr Merton.
- 你不是被催眠了么 - 一秒都没有
- But you were hypnotised. - Not for a moment.
看来你身手不错呀 管家大人
And it seems that you can hold your own, Mr Butler.
澳大利亚武装部队 二十二营 小姐
22nd Battalion, AIF, miss.
桃乐西!
Dot!
她被锁在卧室了
She's locked in the bedroom.
也许应该把她放出来然后让她报♥警♥吧
Well, you might like to let her out so she can telephone the police.
莫顿先生和盖伊小姐都被监禁了
Mr Merton and Miss Gay are both behind bars,
我们已经与绝大多数女孩的家里取得联♥系♥
and we've contacted most of the girls' families,
包括你祖母 露丝
including your grandmother, Ruth.
打扰一下 尤尼斯 亨德森小姐要见您
Excuse me. Miss Eunice Henderson is here to see you.
谢谢 桃乐西
Thank you, Dot.
先别走啊 探长
Don't run off, Inspector.
无比感谢 费雪小姐
Thank you so much, Miss Fisher,
但我觉得现在还是交给警局来吧
but I've decided the police can handle things from here.
- 案子还没解决 - 但我已经受够了
- The case isn't solved yet. - But I've had quite enough of it.
我需要去海边休养一阵
A spell at the seaside is what I need.
我也赞同
I'm sure it is.
很可惜没人像你给亚历山大·科顿一样
Pity no-one sent you free tickets
也送你张免费车票
like you sent Alexander Cotton.
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
你无须隐藏你的好意
You don't need to cover up a good deed.
除非这不仅仅是好意 而我很怀疑你
Unless it's more than a good deed, which I'm inclined to suspect,
向警♥察♥撒了谎
given that you lied to the police
谎称你对母亲的遗嘱一无所知
about your knowledge of your mother's will.
我得走了 还有车等着我呢
I need to go, I have a taxi waiting.
你好 亨德森小姐
Hello, Miss Henderson.
探长
Inspector.
亨德森小姐正要解释
Miss Henderson was just about to explain
为何她要将杀人之罪嫁祸于科顿先生
why she framed Alexander Cotton for her mother's death.
与众不同的字体
Distinctive handwriting.
而且正好和
And a very fine match
科顿先生收到的神秘车票上地址相同
to the addressee on Mr Cotton's mystery tickets.
汉普顿邮戳
Postmarked Hampton.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表