剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
After you left. It was stuck in the side door.
据麦克医生所说 这是一把埃及...
According to Dr Mac, it's an Egyptian...
这是个防腐工具 用来移除重要器官的
It's an embalming tool, for removing vital organs.
比如说大脑
Like the brain.
我们一般不检查大脑 除非有什么特殊理由
Well, we don't examine the brain unless we have good reason.
检查一下大脑是不是没了 这理由不错吧?
How about to check if it's missing?
请撬开艾伯特 蒙克顿的脑壳 强森先生
Crack open Albert Monkton's skull, please, Mr Johnson.
我们等着
We'll wait.
有东西不见了
Something's missing.
"曼塞斯国王统治时期的银色马镫环"
"Silver stirrup Ring, in the reign of King Memses"
"公元前2600年 第五世王朝"
"Dynasty Five, 2600 BC."
- 没东西了 - 给我看
- Nothing. - Show me.
有张纸条
There's a note.
"我亲爱的维拉 我和弟兄们"
"My darling Vera, me and the blokes found this treasure"
"在君王谷发现了这个珍宝"
"in a tomb near the Valley of the Kings."
"它像你一样珍贵而美丽"
"It's precious and beautiful like you are."
"好好保存它 我很快就会回家见你"
"Keep it safe and I'll come home to you soon."
"爱你的 塞德里克"
All my love, your Cedric.'
1915年 一定是个挖掘者
1915. Must've been a digger.
还有一些残余
There were some remnants,
但大脑的大部分构造被熟练地移走了
but most of the brain has been expertly removed.
你是对的 费雪小姐
You were right, Miss Fisher.
问题是为什么要这样?
The question is why?
我确实在鼻腔内发现了些东西
I did discover something inside the nasal cavity,
你可以拿来作证据
and you'll want this as evidence.
- 一块石头? - 恩
- A stone? - Hm.
是象形文字?
Hieroglyphics?
那个诺斯寇特的受害人呢?
What about the Northcote victim?
可以推断他也受了同样的摧残么?
Can we assume he suffered the same procedure?
各种迹象确实证明了这一点
All the signs point that way.
比如两个人鼻孔周围有相同的伤口
Same cuts around the nostrils.
都被用某种麻♥醉♥药♥物
Both had been heavily sedated
深度麻醉
with some sort of paralysis drug.
最惨无人道的是
The nasty thing is,
整个取脑过程中两人都是完全清醒的
they were completely conscious during the procedure.
出来吧
Come on.
看
Yes.
一样的石头
Same calling card.
这男人是谁? 我好像见过他
Who is this man? I've seen him before.
第一个受害人叫詹姆斯·沃特斯
The first victim's name was James Waters.
他曾是登记处的职员
He was an employee in the Registry office.
从一个小杂工一直做到了高级文员
Worked his way up from office boy to senior clerk
记录人的孵化 配对和派遣
with Hatch, Match and Dispatch.
就是出生 婚姻 和死亡
Births, marriages and deaths.
他一定从某种方式上和福尔有牵扯
Somehow he got in contact with Foyle.
看这里 毕业于墨尔本大学
Here it is. Educated Melbourne University.
我猜他主修是古代史
My guess is Ancient History.
我们中的一个得去一趟古代史系
One of us needs to pay a visit to the Antiquities Department,
福尔曾在那任教
where Foyle used to lecture.
看看你能不能把这些破解了
See if you can have these translated.
希尔小姐的档案 长官
The file on Miss Hill, sir.
蜜儿特·希尔
Myrtle Hill.
她就是那个逃脱了他魔掌的幸运儿
She was the lucky girl who escaped his clutches.
我想再看一下这个案子
I'm going back through the case.
看有没有指向福尔的遗漏线索
See if anything points to where Foyle might be lying low.
希尔小姐
Miss Hill.
福特斯普的警♥察♥说你们要找我
Footscray coppers said you wanted to see me.
要是关于租♥房♥♥子的事 他想都别想
If it's about the rent, he can wait till hell freezes over,
因为那个地方不可能养猪
because that place was not fit for pigs.
不 是关于另一件事
No, it's about another matter.
我们想问您一些问题
We need to ask you some questions.
关于什么?
What about?
那个绑♥架♥你未遂的男人 默多克·福伊尔
Murdoch Foyle, the man who tried to abduct you.
事情过去很久了 我记不清了
It was a long time ago. I can't remember.
嗯... 希尔小姐 默多克·福伊尔越狱了
Um... Miss Hill, Murdoch Foyle's escaped from prison,
抓住他需要你的帮忙
and we need your help to find him.
我可不能多嘴 他要是回来报复我怎么办?
I'm the one who blabbed. What if he comes after me?
那天放学后我在等电车
I was waiting at the tram stop after school,
他想用嘉年华的门票引诱我
and he tried to sweet-talk me with tickets to the carnival.
拜托了 我不想浪费这两张票
Please, I'd hate them to go to waste.
我本想带着我女儿去 但她...
I was meant to take my little girl, but she...
- 她前不久去世了 - 怎么了?
- she passed away recently. - How?
她得了猩红热
Scarlet fever.
嘉年华的票准备送她的生日礼物
Carnival was supposed to be her birthday treat.
我的生日也快到了
It's my birthday soon too.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
所以我邀请他和我同去
So I said he should come too.
我们把票都花在旋转木马上了
We used up all the tickets on the carousel.
那时已经很晚了
It was late by then.
他说他有家古玩店
He said he had a shop where he sold treasures,
就在那附近
not far away,
我们可以一起去他那 然后他骑摩托送我回家
and if we went there he could drive me home in his motor car.
但到了那 他突然说他口渴
But when we got there he said he was thirsty.
他要我请喝点
He wanted me to try
他自己做的独特的姜汁酒
some of his special ginger wine he'd made himself.
福尔先生说没有关系
Mr Foyle said that it would be OK
因为我是被选中的女孩们之一
because I was one of the chosen ones.
他有一对高脚杯 很古老的
He had goblets. Old one.
档案上说你被下药了 是的
The file says you were drugged. That's right.
我想离开
I wanted to leave.
然后他就抓住了我
That's when he grabbed me,
想要把剩下的酒灌进我嘴里
and poured the rest of the drink down my throat.
你说 你醒来的时候已经在教堂里了?
And you woke up in the church, you said?
是的 我不记得是哪儿了
That's right. I don't remember where.
但是我还记得那个救了我的女士
But I do remember the lady who rescued me.
她... 她有一头乌黑的卷发
She... she had dark wavy hair.
如果你再见到她能认出来么?
Would you recognise her if you met her again?
我记得她的样子
I could have imagined her.
她就像一个天使
Maybe she was more like an angel.
是来救我的
She'd come to save me.
进来
Enter.
- 下午好 - 呃 桌子那儿没有接待的人
- Good afternoon. - The... desk was unattended.
是啊 学校放假了嘛
Yes, academic holidays.
却是我搞研究的好时候 我能为你效劳吗?
But a good time for my research. How can I help?
我是芙莱妮·费雪 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Miss Phryne Fisher, private detective.
我能为女神探您做点什么?
What can I do for a lady detective?
我希望您帮我翻译点东西
I was hoping you could help with some translations.
一种象形文字
From hieroglyphics.
这看起来像德本 埃及新王国时期的计量品
These look like debens. A unit of weight from the New Kingdom.
是早期的货币形式
An early form of currency.
- 我能拿出来看看吗? - 当然可以
- May I take them out? - Of course.
是的 好像是一种古怪的象形文字组合
Yes, seems to be a curious mix of hieroglyphics,
是僧侣文字和之后通俗文字的结合
Hieratic script and the later demotic version,
通俗文字就是指"普通老百姓写的字"
demotic being 'the people's writing'.
嗯 如果你把这些留下来
Well, if you leave them with me,
我可以更精确地估算它们的年代
I can date them properly and narrow it down.
我猜你认识一个叫默多克·福伊尔的人
I believe you know a man called Murdoch Foyle.
是的 我读书时他曾在这里讲课
Yes, he used to lecture here in my student days,
但我很多年没有他的消息了
but I haven't seen anything of him for years.
他前不久越狱了...
He's recently escaped from jail...
..警♥察♥正在通缉他
..and the police are hunting him down.
上帝啊
Good Lord.
那是1913年欧洲的春季
It was the European spring of 1913.
福尔对古代世界一直很神往
Foyle was so passionate about the ancient world,
那是我们第一次去法老之乡埃及
and it was our first trip to the Land of the Pharaohs.
左边的那个是艾伯特 蒙克顿
That's Albert Monkton on the left,
那个是年轻的詹姆斯·沃特斯
and that's the young James Waters .
都是你同学?
Fellow students?
我们那时关系不错
We were very close back then.
去吉萨金字塔时都激动不已
Terribly excited about visiting Giza,
在帝王谷我们尝试了第一次挖掘
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表