剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
闭嘴 琼斯
Shut up, Jones.
要不是那个变♥态♥不守规矩
We're only in this mess
我们也不会身陷困境
because your freak wouldn't toe the line.
但不就是给她个警告嘛 没必要杀她灭口啊
But you said it was just a warning. You didn't have to kill her.
那是给所有人的警告
It was a warning to everyone else.
克里斯托弗小姐做什么了要警告她?
What did Miss Christopher do?
去那边树下给这位女士挖个坟吧
Go and dig the lady's grave over by that tree.
那个变♥态♥愈发贪婪 付一次钱还不够
The freak got greedy. One payment wasn't enough.
她想要更多的封口费
She wanted more to keep quiet.
是我的错 我不应该找她帮忙
It was my fault. I should never have asked her to help.
监狱守卫会来搜你的身
The prison guards'll want to search you.
你得把这些东西♥藏♥到他们不会看的地方
You'll need to hide these in a place they won't look.
真希望我没有听你的话
I wish I'd never listened to you.
再给你挖个坟也不迟
He could always dig two holes.
福尔现在在哪?
Where's Foyle now?
跪下 费雪小姐
On your knees, Miss Fisher.
难道福尔骗了你? 他没按约定付你钱?
What, Foyle double-crossed you? He didn't pay up?
他在哪? 反正你们要杀了我
Where is he? You're going to kill me anyhow,
为什么不告诉我他在哪呢?
why not tell me where he is?
跪下 现在
On you knees, now.
不
No!
啊!
Yaaah!
放下枪 格劳斯密斯 快!
Drop it, Grossmith! Now!
你不会向同事开枪的 对吗 警探?
You wouldn't shoot a fellow copper now, would you, Constable?
我会向败类开枪的
I'd shoot a crooked one.
山姆 对不起 我...我...
Sam, I'm sorry. I... I...
走吧 琼斯
Come on, Jones.
- 琼斯会被处死吗? - 我觉得不会
- Will Mr Jones hang? - I wouldn't think so.
但是看来你得另寻东家了
But it's fair to say you'll be looking for a new boss.
帕克斯小姐 你可以走了
Miss Parkes? You're free to go.
- 就这样 - 世事难料 对吧?
- Just like that. - Life turns on a pin, eh?
- 照顾好自己 - 也没什么人可指望了啊
- Take care of yourself. - Can't expect no-one else to.
这还有个人要和你告别
And there's someone else who needs to say goodbye.
我又回监狱了 妈妈
Headed back to the lockup, Ma.
我从没想过听到这话我还这么高兴
I never thought I'd be pleased to hear that.
探长来访 小姐
The Inspector, Miss.
- 格劳斯密斯招了吗? - 福尔死了
- Did Grossmith talk? - Foyle's dead.
他的计划在没人认领尸体的情况下才有用
The plan he cooked up relied on the bodies not being claimed.
但是 他母亲得知死讯后 要求将尸体火化
But when his mother got the news, she asked for him to be cremated.
他是被活活烧死了
He would have been burned alive.
恐怕你得不到想要的答案了
I'm afraid that means you won't get your answers.
我已经有答案了
I already have the answer.
花了这么多的时间和精力来调查真♥相♥...
All this time and energy spent trying to find out what happened...
其实我始终都明白真♥相♥
when I've known all along.
我当时看戏入迷了
I was mesmerised by the show.
没注意到她的离开
I didn't notice her go.
当我注意到的时候...
And when I did...
詹妮? 简?
Janey? Jane?
却为时已晚
It was too late.
你当时只是个小孩
You were just a child.
- 那是我的错 - 不
- It was my fault. - No.
不 我不同意 我判你无罪
No, I can't agree. I dismiss the charges.
没用的
You can't.
我永远地失去了她 杰克
I lost her, Jack.
我失去了她
I lost her.
安静一下 女士们先生们
A bit of hush now, ladies and gents!
感受灵魂的转移
Feel the spirit move.
她在里面 还是消失了呢?
Will she be there, or won't she, folks?
我们能让她回来吗?
Can we bring her back,
还是已经在茫茫的黑暗中失去了她?
or have we lost her to the great black beyond?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表