剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
but she was a real hermaphrodite.
但是她不喜欢这样
But she didn't intend to stay that way.
她找到了可以治疗她的医生
She'd found a doctor who was prepared to relieve her
切除她的..多余部分 手术费要很大一笔钱
of her additional... appendage for an extraordinary fee.
噢
Ouch.
死因 窒息而死
'Cause of death - asphyxiation.'
- 是蟒蛇干的 - 不是
- The python? - No.
他是被勒死的 可能是用一根绳子
She was choked to death, possibly with a rope.
至于刀伤 紧身衣捆绑和巨蟒
Then the knife wounds, the straitjacket and the python
都是死后的雪上加霜
were all added afterwards.
过渡伤害 这是为了发出警告
Overkill. To send a message, a warning.
对谁呢?
But to whom?
我家就在这 快到了 这就是大门
My place is down here. We're nearly there. That's the gate.
我没看到那群杂种啊
I don't see the mongrels.
滚开
Bugger!
快去啊 解决他们
Go on, do something!
我是警♥察♥
Police.
如果举起双手 就不会有麻烦
If you come out with your hands in the air, there won't be any trouble.
你快给我出来 你个见不得人的蛆虫
Trouble, my backside! You come out now, you spineless maggot.
天啊 神枪手 你射中了自己的腿
Holy smoke. You've shot yourself in the leg, tiger.
又是新的一晚 请进吧
Every night's another night. Come on in.
请安静 在座的帅哥美女
Quiet, please, ladies and laddies, quiet!
在我们的短剑公爵
Complete hush, as our Duke and the Dagger,
匕♥首♥贵族 弯刀船长
our Nobleman of the Knife,
准备扔最后一刀的时候
our Captain of the Cutlass prepares to
请大家保持绝对的安静
throw his final knife.
噢
Ooh!
请把掌声献给百发百中的
Please, give your thanks to our Target Master
亚伯·谢尔丹先生
Mr Abel Sheridan!
和我们美丽勇敢的弗恩小姐
And our fabulously fearless Miss Fern!
- 欢迎下次再来 - 你肯定很想她
- Coming up next... - You must miss her.
克里斯托弗小姐
Miss Christopher.
- 我知道你们是情侣 - 那是作弊
- I know you were lovers. - It's rigged!
你们找了个托 只让他一个人念数字
The same bloke called out all the numbers.
现场有个怀疑论者
We have a sceptic amongst us.
托马斯要质疑我们!
A doubter named Thomas!
你怎么说 谢尔丹先生 给他瞧瞧真本事吧?
What say you, Mr Sheridan. Shall we prove him wrong?
不如让他亲自指定下一个数字?
How about we let him call out your next number?
- 二十 - 二十!
- Twenty. - Twenty !
谢尔丹先生
Mr Sheridan.
抱歉 刚才我不该继续的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone on tonight.
我理解 真的
I understand. I really do.
以前我的爱人也去世了
I had a lover once. He died.
弗恩? 是谁告诉你的?
Who told you, Fern? Who told you this?
帕克斯小姐 今天我去见她了
Miss Parkes. I went to see her today.
她把你和克里斯托弗小姐的所有事情告诉了我
She told me all about you and Miss Christopher.
我不在乎 我知道爱情没有界限
It doesn't bother me. I know it takes all kinds.
帕克斯小姐说有人暗中给克里斯托弗汇钱
Miss Parkes said someone was giving Miss Christopher extra money.
你知道怎么回事么
Do you know why?
我真的无可奉告
I really can't say.
因为你害怕会遭遇不测
Cause you're scared of what might happen to you.
祝你今晚愉快
I will bid you goodnight.
他是你手下的一名爱将吧 杰克?
Little cherub one of yours, ain't he, Jack?
- 发生什么事了? - 我中枪了 长官
- What happened? - I've been shot, sir.
不要小题大作了 只是擦伤而已
Don't turn it into a three act play. It's only a graze.
- 这是什么? - 我不知道
- What's this? - I don't know.
他...他应该没什么恶意的
But he... he wouldn't have meant no harm by it.
我儿只是想找回他自己的东西
He'd just come back to find his stash,
于是来了藏脏处 拿完就走了
and he found it, just where he hid it.
埃尔希 你儿子在监狱里呆了好几年了
Your son's in prison, Elsie. Has been for years.
呃 那他肯定逃出来了
Well, he must have busted out.
不然有谁会留下一包我最爱的糖
Who else is going to leave me a bag of me favourite sweets,
而且还拿走了床底下的全家福呢?
take the family pictures from under the mattress?
是你儿子朝我开枪的?
Your son shot me?
严格说来 是他让你误射到了自己
Strictly speaking, he made you shoot yourself.
他... 让我射中了我自己!
He... made me shoot myself!
啊!
Aah!
如果她完成了手术
Jones had the most to lose.
琼斯失去的最多
If she'd gone through with the operation,
他就没有王牌摇钱树了
he would have lost his star attraction.
我怎样才能有机会
How would I get myself into a position
瞥一眼琼斯的文件呢?
to take a peek through Jones' papers?
不可能 老板是很真诚正直的
No. The boss is as straight as an arrow.
那他就更没什么可隐瞒的了
Then he'll have nothing to hide.
但是 假设说
But if, hypothetically,
我们想要看一看他的文件
we were to take a look through his papers,
从哪里找到呢?
where would we find them?
重要的东西都放在保险箱里
Anything important is kept in the strongbox.
能帮我拿来吗?
Could you get into it for me?
他是个好人 芙莱妮
He's a good man, Phryne.
我知道这很难接受
I know it's hard.
但好人 哪怕是圣人
But good people, the best of people,
也有意志薄弱的时候
can still be compromised.
费雪小姐住所 我是桃乐西
Miss Fisher's residence, Dorothy speaking.
他在哪?
Where is he?
我真不知道是该拥抱你 还是给你一巴掌
I don't know whether to hug you or slap you.
我有的选吗?
Do I get a vote?
解释一下为何有人传言你误射了自己?
Any truth to the nasty rumour that you got yourself shot?
恐怕传言属实 长官 这是我女友桃乐西
Afraid so. Sir? This is my sweetheart Dot.
如果你真的是个高级警官
If you were any kind of senior officer,
你就不该派这样一个毫无经验的年轻警♥察♥
you wouldn't have sent such an inexperienced young policeman
去执行如此危险的任务
out on such a dangerous job.
看来你是勾搭了一位常驻军营律师啊
Hooked yourself a regular barracks-room lawyer, I see.
事实上 我确实懂一点法律
I do know a bit about the law, actually.
我的雇主是芙莱妮·费雪小姐
My employer is Miss Phryne Fisher.
- 女侦探 - 是吗?
- Detective. - Really?
也许你应该让你雇主来弄清事实
Well, maybe you should get your employer to sort out her facts.
我可没有派你的亲爱的去任何地方
I didn't send your sweetheart anywhere.
最好把这个老酒鬼送回家
Better drive the old soak home
不然我们就要用香薰了
or we'll have to fumigate.
在她走之前我要她先戒酒
I want her to dry out before she goes.
如果你还有闲情熏香
If you've got time to burn,
或许该把注意力放到帕克斯小姐上
you might turn your attention to Miss Parkes.
我正式提醒你时限将至
I'm officially turning the clock on.
我明早一来就要知道马戏团谋杀案的进展
I want movement on the circus murder first thing in the morning,
否则就无罪释放帕克斯小姐
or I'm letting Miss Parkes go.
天知道他怎么做到的
Lord knows how he's managed it,
但是他就是莫名奇妙地逃出来了
but he has managed somehow to bust out of jail.
他是个聪明人
He's a clever lad.
我不这么觉得 埃尔斯
I don't think so, Else.
我提醒你他真逃出来了
I'm telling you, he has.
不信打电♥话♥让狱卒查查牢房♥
You call 'em, tell them go check in his cell.
他绝对没影了 我儿子什么样我最了解
He won't be there, I guarantee you. I know my son.
好吧 我保证
Well, I promise you,
如果事实真如你所说 早就有人通知我了
if what you're saying is true, I'd know about it.
这 坐下
Here, sit down.
好了吧? 如果真能让你睡踏实点
Right? If it'll help you sleep soundly,
我会给监狱打电♥话♥确认的
I'll ring the prison and find out.
我一直很喜欢你 杰克
I always liked you, Jack.
抱歉 你得忍♥受这个室友
My apologies for the roommate.
别看她现在醉气熏天
Underneath the alcoholic vapour,
清醒的时候倒是个风趣的智者
there's a lady of considerable intellect and wit.
只不过 要等她大吐后清醒过来
Unfortunately, waiting for her to reveal herself
可不是件愉快的事
isn't going to be pretty.
我最后一场十点结束
I finish by ten at the latest,
你可以在帐篷后面和我见面
so you could meet me out the back of the tent.
你看什么看?
What are you looking at?
- 没什么 我以为... - 什么?
- Nothing. I thought... - What?
我以为你和谢尔丹先生才是...
That you and Mr Sheridan were...
你以为刚才我俩在谈恋爱?
You thought that was romantic?
我们是在谈钱 宝贝
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表