剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
It could have been inhaled or injected.
除了食指上被纸划破的小口子
He had no wounds or abrasions
他身上没有任何伤口或擦伤
apart from a paper cut on his index finger.
如果小口子就是毒素入口
And if that was the entry point,
那一定是非常致命的毒药
it must have been an extremely lethal poison.
嗯
Mmm.
受害者在他
And the victim had black smudge marks
左右食指和拇指上有黑色的印记
on his left and right index fingers and thumbs.
我见过另一个人也有这样的黑色印记
I've met someone else with marks on his hands like that.
约瑟·斯坦 年轻的犹太复国主义者
Yossi Stein, young Zionist.
去卡迪玛找他
You'll find him at the Kadimah.
那天早上是他陪索尔去的书店
He was the one who accompanied Saul to the bookshop that morning
而我怀疑他隐瞒了些事
and I suspect he's hiding something.
可能与这个有关
It could be related to this.
这是神秘小偷要拿的那本书里的
It was in the book our mystery thief was after.
藏在议事录的书脊里
Hidden in the spine of the Hansard.
当然 你是准备把它作为证据上交吧?
And, of course, you were about to hand it in as evidence?
我这不是交了么
I'm sure I just did.
现在我得拿回它
Now I need it back
这样我就能把这古希伯来文字翻译过来了
so I can have this sentence translated from Ancient Hebrew.
我虽不会古希伯来文
I doubt my Ancient Hebrew will impress you,
但是我的科学常识还足够认清这些符号♥
but I studied enough science to recognise those symbols.
这是铅的符号♥ 这是黄金的符号♥
This is the symbol for lead and the symbol for gold.
若能把铅转换成金 变能包治百病
He who could turn lead into gold could cure all disease
从而在理论上让人长生不老
and make men immortal, theoretically.
但这怎么能说明莉无罪?
But how does it help Miss Lee?
她不会杀他的 杰克
She wouldn't have killed him, Jack.
她爱他
She loved him.
他们是恋爱关系
They were having an affair.
- 他结婚了 - 那又怎样
- He was married. - It happens.
那么 这就是杀人动机
Well, there's your motive.
莉小姐可不是第一个因嫉妒心而杀人的女人
Miss Lee wouldn't be the first woman to kill in a jealous rage.
莉小姐可不是那种易怒的人
Miss Lee doesn't seem the type to rage.
所以她宁愿暗地毒杀情人 也不愿失去他
Then she poisoned her lover quietly rather than lose him.
小姐 下午好
Good afternoon, miss.
那位年轻的亚拉伯罕在等您
Mr Abrahams, the young one, is waiting for you.
费雪小姐 我是来道歉的
Miss Fisher, I've come to apologise.
恐怕我之前没对你完全坦白
I'm afraid I haven't been completely frank with you.
说下去
Continue.
我父亲可以为您翻译...古希伯来语
My father would be able to translate for you... from the Ancient Hebrew.
- 我确定 - 那你怎么没问他?
- I'm sure of it. - Why didn't you ask him?
因为我知道他会拒绝我的
Because I know that he would refuse me.
如果他知道 他的儿子
The idea of his son having anything to do with
宁愿追寻犹太复国梦也不愿留在他身边
those that would rather leave to chase a Jewish dream of nationhood
他会很绝望
fills him with despair.
他可不想失去儿子
He doesn't want to lose his son.
所以我觉得
So I think it would be best
如果你去找他帮忙更好
if you were the one to ask for my father's help.
他今晚五点会去书店修缮书本
He will be checking repairs at the bookshop this evening at five
到时你可以找他谈谈
if you choose to speak with him.
也许今晚八点晚饭时你来找我
Perhaps you'll come to supper this evening around eight
我会告诉你事情的进展
and I'll tell you how I fared.
愿闻其详
I look forward to it.
不用送了
I can see myself out.
桃乐西 还有件事儿要你做
Another job for you, Dot.
看来根本不是番木鳖碱
It seems our poison wasn't strychnine after all.
我们要找的东西应该更致命 而且是接触中毒
We're after something much more lethal, to the touch.
- 还有什么线索吗,小姐? - 目前没有
- Any other clues, miss? - Not at the moment.
问问麦克医生 最烈性的毒药是什么
Ask Doctor Mac her advice on the most dangerous poisons available.
哦 有布尔战争老兵的消息吗?
Oh, and any news on the Boer War front?
呃 目前还没有 小姐
Uh, not at this stage, miss,
但是我对赛斯和伯特有信心
but I have every faith in Cec and Bert.
他们俩是绝佳拍档
They're a very good team.
名叫阿蒂·戴维斯的
Name's Archie Davies,
波尔战争老兵 曾被授予勋章
old Boer soldier. Decorated,
得过维多利亚女王勋章
Won the Queen Vic medal.
我当然知道那家伙
Yeah, I know the bloke.
尽管我有段时间没见到他了
I haven't seen him for a while, though.
你可以去试试梅德里克大街的皇家旅店
You might try The Royal down here in Dumaresq Street.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂 赛斯!
Oi, Cec!
哦
Oh.
我是来见你哥哥的 亚拉伯罕先生
I was hoping to meet your brother here, Mr Abrahams,
想请他帮个忙
to ask him a favour.
那就祝你好运
Good luck to you then.
哈 说曹操曹操到
Ah. And look who should come.
凯姆 我们在卡迪玛有个会
Chaim, we have a meeting at the Kadimah.
我还以为你现在都开完了呢
I had hoped that you would be finished by now.
您的确应该心怀希望啊 哥哥
And you should always have hope, brother.
但是 您瞧 我又让您失望了
But, you see, I disappoint you yet again.
我的调查需要您的帮助 亚拉伯罕先生
I need your help with my investigations, Mr Abrahams.
我知道您会翻译古希伯来语
I understand that you can translate from Old Hebrew.
是的 我们的父母只能供他们最聪明的儿子
Yes, our parents could only afford a classical education
接受古典教育
for their smartest son.
这是些故弄玄虚的废话
This is mystical nonsense.
不过对索尔很重要
But it was important to Saul,
而且我怀疑这跟他的死有关
and I suspect it has something to do with his death.
给我看看
Show me.
"唯有经历烈焰 才能化无形于有形"
'The invisible will become visible only through flames.'
这是你♥爸♥爸翻译的
That was your father's translation.
卡巴拉教的核心是光与热
The keys to the Kabbalah are light and heat...
神赐予的永恒之光
the endless light of the divine
和创造之火
and the flame of creation.
理解这些可能得花不止一个晚上
It might take me more than one evening to completely understand.
耶路撒冷的希伯来大学有专门做研究的机构
There is a whole centre for study at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem,
然而他们仍未解开这个谜
and they still have not solved the mystery.
说到你的信仰 亚拉伯罕先生
Speaking of your faith, Mr Abrahams,
你能和一位异教女子坐得这么近吗?
should you be sitting this close to a lady Gentile?
只要我不牵你的手
As long as I don't hold your hand...
或者与你共舞
or dance with you...
或吻你晚安
or kiss you goodnight.
但我很愿意冒险
And I'm happy to tempt fate.
现在就是么?
Are you, now?
什么声音?
What was that?
看起来冒险内容变了
It seems fate has intervened.
- 约瑟?! - 你想要什么?
- Yossi?! - What do you want?
这一枪你想挨在哪呢? 头还是心脏
Where would you like it? In the head or in the heart?
打头你不会那么痛苦 但是我还得收拾
The head's better for you, but more mess for me,
我的子弹快没了 可我不愿浪费了最后一颗
though I'm running low on ammunition and I'd rather save my last bullet.
求你 别这样
Please, no.
那就回答我 你到这干什么?
Then answer the question. What are you doing here?
- 为了拿化学公式 - 什么公式?
- For the formula. - What formula?
完善炼金术 把铅变成金子
For alchemic perfection. To turn lead into gold.
太可笑了
It's absurd.
只是传说 约瑟 只是设想 没人能做到
They're just stories, Yossi. Ideas. No-one can do that.
不 是真的
No. It's true.
索尔一直在实验
Saul was experimenting.
他告诉我 他有了个新发现
And he told us all that he'd made a discovery,
一个能为革命筹到钱的发明
an invention to raise money for the cause.
您还好吧 小姐?
Are you alright, miss?
我没事 只是个不速之客
I'm fine. Just an unexpected visitor.
西蒙会帮我招待他的
Simon will help me entertain him.
- 那晚安 - 晚安
- Goodnight, then. - Goodnight.
继续说 索尔在和谁交易
Keep talking. Who was Saul trading with?
他不可能告诉我 太危险了
He wouldn't tell me. It was too dangerous.
那天在书店 是要碰头吗?
That day in the bookshop - was it a rendezvous?
是的
Yes.
但一定出了差错
But something must have gone wrong.
他被出♥卖♥♥♥了
He was doublecrossed.
只有你一个人知道索尔的事吗?
Are you the only one who knew what Saul was up to?
是你向我开枪的吗?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表