剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
and I'm so afraid.
是她为我的罪恶而泣还是我在胡思乱想?
Is she weeping for my sins or is it all in my mind?
我要向修女们坦白一切 祈祷能得到救赎
I'm going to confess all to the nuns and pray that they can save me.'
如果莱拉的忧伤不是因为信仰危机
If Lila's unhappiness had more to do with an unnatural love
而是因为她和她哥哥之间的不伦之恋
between herself and her brother than a crisis of faith,
我不敢想象她经历了怎样的痛苦
then I hate to think what's happened to her.
噢 可怜的孩子
Oh, the poor thing.
她请求和我们待在一起
She asked to stay with us.
这样不好么?
But you didn't think it wise?
她什么都没跟我说!
She confided none of this to me!
我们讨论大自然的奇迹 她变得很不安
We discussed the nature of miracles, she became upset,
我让她离开是因为...
I turned her away because...
有件事我必须得告诉你 费雪小姐
There is something I think I should've told you, Miss Fisher.
莱拉第一次来访后 她的父亲写信给我
After Lila's first visit, her father wrote to me
表示他强烈反对莱拉加入修道院
expressing his opposition to her joining the order.
就如我所说 我对莱拉修道
As I've described, I had my own reservations
也持保留态度
about Lila beginning her novitiate.
但是...
But...
她父亲信中附了一大笔给修道院的捐赠款
her father's letter included a sizeable donation to the convent.
修道院的房♥子已经日趋破败
The building is falling down around our ears
所以我确实很动心
and I was sorely tempted.
但我的良心不允许我接受它
But my conscience won't allow me to bank it.
如果你能帮我还给沃丁顿家 我将感激不尽
I'd appreciate it if you'd return it to the Waddingtons for me.
我很好奇...你们讨论的奇迹
I'm curious...was this miracle you discussed
是有关圣母玛利亚的吗?
anything to do with the Madonna?
对 莱拉想要验证灵魂的存在
Yes. Lila wanted to verify an apparition.
她声称画像上圣母
She claimed that an icon of the Virgin and child
已经开始哭泣
had begun to weep.
我告诉她真理存于上帝
I told her that the truth lay between God
和她内心之间
and her own heart.
莱拉和保罗?
Lila and Paul?
他们之间当然有兄妹之情
Well, of course they're fond of each other, like siblings should be,
至于其他不当的...
but as to anything inappropriate...
那这个怎么说呢?
What about this?
我深知此爱有悖伦理
'I know this love is wrong,
尽管保罗说爱能战胜一切
despite everything Paul says about love conquering all.'
不过是她的幻想
Another of her flights of fancy.
她经常幻想么?
Did she often make things up?
她母亲不是死于心脏病 费雪小姐
Her mother didn't die of heart trouble, Miss Fisher,
人们并不敢声张
not that anyone would say it aloud.
她的精神出了问题
The weakness was in her mind.
她认为自己收到了上帝的讯息...神迹
She thought she was getting messages from God...signs.
莱拉亲眼目睹她母亲自杀了
Lila saw her mother kill herself.
你觉得是因为这个
Do you think that's why your husband
你丈夫才坚决不让她做修女的么?
was so determined to stop her entering the convent?
他花了500英镑让修道院拒绝她
He paid £500 to make them turn her away.
我能理解 难道你不能么 费雪小姐?
Well, I can understand. Can't you, Miss Fisher?
宗教狂热是
Religious fervour was such
他第一段婚姻破裂的重要原因
a destructive force in his first marriage.
画像现在在哪?
Where is that painting now?
我让佣人扔掉了
I had the staff get rid of it.
这样做最合适不过
It seemed the most appropriate thing to do.
保罗! 这么早回来了
Paul! You're home early.
下楼去吧 我让女佣做点吃的给你
Um, come downstairs and I'll have the maid prepare something for you.
失陪了 费雪小姐
Excuse me, Miss Fisher.
如果你想要 我可以帮你找到画像
I know where that painting is, if you want it.
我不许他们扔掉
I couldn't let them throw it out.
我尽力保持我的信仰 但也相信奇迹
'I try to keep my faith, and, of course, I believe in miracles.
但会不会只是心思在玩弄我?
But what if my mind is playing tricks on me?
假如真是如此呢 我又到底在怕什么?
What if it's true, what I'm most afraid of?
假如眼泪是我所臆想的 那么我的信仰何在
If I am imagining these tears, then I have no faith.
但更糟的是 我分不清孰是现实
But, worse than that, I no longer know what is true
孰是幻梦
and what I alone have dreamed up.
五月天(国际反对资本主义的团结日)
毕竟这是在五月天
Perhaps it is Mayday time after all.'
五月天 五月天 你会想到什么?
'Mayday. Mayday.' What does that make you think?
劳动节庆祝活动?
Labour Day celebrations?
五朔节柱舞
Maypole dancing.
抑或航♥天♥求救信♥号♥♥
Or the aviation signal for distress.
不足为奇...那可怜的女孩以为自己要疯了
Not surprising...the poor girl thought she was going mad.
有人对这个可怜的圣母玛利亚动了手脚
Someone's been tampering with this poor Virgin.
五月天
Mayday.
我知道比奇沃斯有个五月天疗养院
I think there's a Mayday Asylum in Beechworth.
五月天精神疗养院
Mayday Hills Mental Asylum.
桃乐西 你真是个天才!
Dot, you're a genius!
我希望你有令人信服的理由能让我
I hope you've got a compelling reason for me
对警方的介入作出解释
to justify police intervention.
我的理由绝对有说服力
Unimaginably compelling.
我没有疯 是吗? 我不想回家
I'm not mad, am I? I don't want to go home.
你不用回 莱拉 暂时还不用
You don't have to, Lila. Not yet.
而且你绝对没有疯
And you're certainly not mad.
我们会好好照顾她的
We'll take good care of her.
只要我们走后你别让她正式上任就行
As long as you don't induct her while we're gone.
简! 别出去
Jane! You're not meant to go outside.
总得有人去拿信件
Someone has to get the mail.
我去就行
Then it will be me.
快点!
Hurry up!
简!
Jane!
桃乐西! 桃乐西!
Dot! Dot!
救命! 救命啊!
Help! Help me!
放开她!
Let her go!
求你了! 桃乐西!
Please! Dot!
快来人帮帮我! 巴特勒先生!
Someone help me! Mr Butler!
他把桃乐西拖进那辆深色的车里了!
He took Dot in that dark car! He took her away!
这是谁?
Who is this?
你绑错人了!
This is not her!
她就是从彼得去的那栋房♥子里出来的!
But she came from the house where we saw Peter!
你绑了她的女佣!
You have taken her maid!
我怎么知道?!
How was I to know?!
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
- 不要伤害她 - 少废话 来帮忙!
- You won't hurt her. - Just help me!
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
你是逃不了的
You won't get away with this.
费雪小姐肯定会捉到你的
Miss Fisher will make sure of it.
我去把弹♥药♥搬到车上
I'll move the ammunition to the car.
我以为拿枪就是吓唬吓唬她! 不能再过分了
I thought the gun was just a show of strength! Nothing more.
妮娜 我们要赚钱
We are after gold, Nina.
你觉得他们会拱手把钱送我们么
You think they will just hand it to us?
没有人想乱伤无辜
No-one wants the innocent to die.
但革命事业可比个人安危重要得多
But the cause is greater than any one of us.
就像尤卡?
Like Yourka?
妮娜 他迷失方向了
He lost his way, Nina.
你不要像他一样迷失方向
Don't you lose your way too.
尤卡是...一个叛徒
Yourka was... a traitor.
帮她整理一下
Clean her up.
我们等一下再处置她
We'll deal with her later.
我没有钥匙 我帮不了你
I have no key. I can't help you.
但你可以逃出去
But you can run.
我逃去哪里呢?
Where would I go?
去找芙莱妮小姐 告诉她我在这身处险境
Go to Miss Phryne. Tell her where I am, that I'm in danger.
三点前...你都很安全
You are safe... until three o'clock.
然后呢?
Then what?
他们要捉的是我 不是桃乐西!
It was me they're after, not Dot!
一群懦弱的家伙...
Bunch of spineless...
妮娜·阿丽耶娜小姐来了
Miss Nina Aliyena.
你说对了 是他们杀死了尤卡
You were right. They killed Yourka.
桃乐西在哪里?
Where's Dot?
她被关在安全屋里了
She is being held at the safe house.
- 我可以带你过去 - 出发吧
- I can take you there. - Let's go.
等等 这要是陷阱怎么办?
Wait. How do we know this isn't a set-up?
你仍然是目击证人 假如桃乐西
You're still a witness to the murder, Dot will be bait
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表