剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
小姐 谋杀案?
A murder, miss?
但愿她先被氯仿给熏晕了
I do hope they chloroformed her first,
否则活活吊死也太痛苦了
but hanging's never pleasant.
注意点这个小不点
Keep your eye on this one.
她做了霸王车 偷了东西 而且最好清洗一下
She's a stowaway, a thief and probably needs delousing.
我估摸着警方会来这里找她
I expect the police will come looking for her,
你跟他们提我就行了
but you can just refer them to me.
哦 想起了 小心拿那个手提包
Oh, and while I remember, careful with the hand luggage.
我的枪在那里 而且很可能装了子弹
My pistol's in there somewhere, and it may still be loaded.
好的 小姐
Of course, miss.
感谢提醒啊
Appreciate the warning.
桃乐西 怎么了?
Dot, whatever's wrong?
我从没拥有过自己的房♥间
I've never had my own room before.
太温馨了!
It's lovely!
就这个?
Is that all?
我以为你还晕车呢
I thought you were still suffering motion sickness.
哦 不是的 小姐 我没不舒服
Oh, no, miss, I wasn't ill.
只是有点受宠若惊了
Just terrified out of my wits.
那就好 看来我不必担心是室内装潢不好了
That's a relief. I don't have to worry about my upholstery.
巴特勒先生 你装♥修♥的房♥子太棒了
Mr Butler, you've done a magnificent job setting up the house.
正合我意 一切得体
Everything exactly where it ought to be.
谢谢 小姐
Oh, thank you, miss.
简小姐大概要待多久?
Approximately how long will Miss Jane be staying with us?
直到她说出所有实情吧
Till she tells us everything she knows.
好的
Very well.
亨德森小姐的未婚夫阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·赫伯特
Mr Alastair Herbert, Miss Henderson's fiance,
和她堂兄林赛·汤姆森先生
and her cousin, Mr Lindsay Thompson,
在客厅等您
are waiting in the parlour for you.
嗯
Mm.
尤尼斯打电♥话♥说了被氯仿迷晕一事
On the telephone, Eunice said she'd been chloroformed.
我了解一点儿这种药物的后遗症
I know something about its after-effects.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔 别卖♥♥弄了
Don't show off, Alastair.
过了考试他就要当医生了
One more exam and he's a doctor.
- 我可以见见她吗? - 当然可以
- Can I see her now? - Of course.
桃乐西 麻烦带赫伯特先生到楼上去
Dot, would you mind showing Mr Herbert upstairs
见亨德森小姐?
to see Miss Henderson?
好的 这边 先生
Of course. This way, sir.
希望您不要介意我们随意的着装
I hope you don't mind our casual dress.
我们划完船就直接过来了
We've come straight from rowing.
我们都是校队的主力
We're both in the intervarsity eight.
看来你们教练很严厉啊
Looks like your coach shows no mercy.
苦尽甘来嘛
All part of the sacrifice.
但是阿尔更称得上健将
But Al's more the sporting hero.
这也是为了获得学校的奖学金
It's the way to win a university scholarship.
你也是学医学的吗?
Are you a medical student too?
我? 不是 我学法律
Me? No, I'm studying law.
希望有一天可以做刑事律师
Hope to go to the bar someday and specialise in crime.
有趣的领域
Fascinating area.
尤其相识女侦探更是别样享受
It's a treat to meet a lady detective.
案件有眉目了吗?
Do you have any idea who's responsible?
我想或许你可以帮我呢
I was hoping you might help me there.
你知道你的姨妈在生前有没有得罪过什么人?
Do you know of any particular enemies your aunt might have made?
那可说来话长了?
How long a list would you like?
你和姨妈关系好吗?
Were you close to your aunt?
我还是对这个老小孩感觉挺好的
I was rather fond of the old girl.
但不可否认她有时的确讨人厌
I don't deny she could be vile at times,
她觉得可怜的阿♥拉♥斯泰尔过于平庸
and she thought poor Alastair was far too common
因为他的父亲是在巴拉瑞特卖♥♥扣子的
because his father sells buttons in Ballarat.
但是她倒是没为难过我
But she never turned her talons on me.
你觉得这是为何呢?
What do you put that down to?
魅力所在
Charm.
费雪小姐 感谢你载我回家 还给予我帮助
Thank you for the ride home, Miss Fisher, and for all your help.
你确定这就要回家吗?
Are you sure you're up to going home?
我有一位医生朋友 可以照顾你
I have a physician friend who can look you over.
费雪小姐 我会好好照顾她的
I'll take perfectly good care of her, Miss Fisher.
案件有进展我会电♥话♥通知你
I'll telephone, then, regarding the case.
好的 期待您的电♥话♥
Of course. I'll look forward to your call.
我也如此
So will I.
桃乐西 帮我查下墨尔本大学的电♥话♥号♥码呗?
Could you please find me the number for Melbourne University, Dot?
我要和副校长谈一谈
I need to have a word with the Vice Chancellor.
晚上好
Good evening.
先生 不好意思打扰你
Sir, I'm sorry to wake you,
但这位小姐坚持今晚一定要见见简
but this lady insists on seeing young Jane tonight.
我是那孩子的姑妈 我非常担心她
I'm the dear child's aunt. I've been so worried about her.
巴特勒先生 请带盖伊小姐去客厅
Mr Butler, please show Miss Gay into the parlour.
我已经向她解释了调差期间
I've explained to your visitor that Jane's in temporary care
简要暂且住在这
while we continue our investigation.
谢谢
Thank you.
但明早在车站探长希望您
But the inspector is expecting you at the station in the morning
能解释为什么要拐走一个孩子
to explain why you abducted a juvenile.
到时我会好好答复的
Well, I'm sure I'll have a very good answer by then.
晚安 小姐
Goodnight, miss.
我正担心漆黑深夜她独自一人...
When I think of her wandering all alone at night...
那位警探就说您好心收留了她
The constable said you were kind enough to take her in.
那他有说 她当时身藏他人丢失的财物了么?
Did he mention that she'd been found with stolen property?
哦 天哪!
Oh, deary me!
简以前确实有过小偷小摸
I'm afraid my Jane has been light-fingered before.
- 你的姑妈来了 - 简 亲爱的!
- It seems your aunt is here. - Jane, darling!
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're alright.
现在该和我回家 解决这些事了
Now, come back home with me and we'll help sort out all this fuss.
不! 我不回去 你也不是我的姑妈!
No! I'm not going back there, and you're not my aunt!
现在可不是编
Now, this isn't time for one of your stories.
我不想要他靠近我!
I don't want him near me!
- 谁啊? - 简 亲爱的
- Who? - Jane, dear.
我知道家里不如这里舒服
Now, I know we don't have these kind of comforts back home,
但也没有理由继续打扰别人
but that is no reason for this kind of carry-on.
- 现在 跟我走 - 不!
Now, come along. No!
求您不要让我回到那里!
Please don't make me go back there!
暮色已晚 恐怕不宜无休止讨论了
I'm afraid it's very late in the day to be discussing this.
如果你愿意明早在警局见我
If you'd like to meet me at the police station in the morning,
你可以向我的律师提供
you can provide my solicitor
你是简的法定监护人的证据
with proof that you're Jane's legal guardian,
然后我自然会把她交给你看管
and I can release her into your care.
别被她耍了 她可不是个省油的灯
Don't be fooled by her. She's a devious child.
- 巴特勒先生 送客 - 是
- Mr Butler, please show Miss Gay out. - Yes.
- 我会去的! - 我等着
- You'll be hearing from me! - No doubt.
简
Jane.
那女人是谁?
Who is that woman?
你在怕什么?
What are you so afraid of?
你不告诉我 我怎么帮你?
How can I help you if you won't tell me?
我不敢说
I can't.
兄弟 这工作就这样
No doubt about this job, mate.
工作条件太他妈惬意了
Bloody shocking conditions.
伯特 赛斯 早上好
Morning, Bert, Cec.
我要你们去调查一下
I need you to inquire
位于塞顿这间公♥寓♥里的一个出租屋
about renting a room in this boarding house in Seddon.
找出有关包租婆盖伊小姐的所有资料
Find out all you can about the landlady, Miss Gay,
还有她那位同样非常可疑的男性租客
and any equally dubious gentleman tenants she might have.
早上好 探长 我正准备去见你
Morning, Inspector. I was just on my way to see you.
- 麻烦你解释一下 - 喝茶吗?
- To explain yourself, I hope. - Tea?
我不敢相信你把那个女孩藏起来了
I can't believe your hide.
她应由州立少管所管理
Appropriating a child who should have been in the care of the state.
少管所? 你知道那地方什么样
State care? You know what those places are like.
那女人要是简的姑妈我就一口吃了自己的帽子
And if that woman was Jane's aunt, I'll eat my cloche.
很明显这可怜孩子恨死她了
The poor child clearly loathed her.
任何解释也掩盖不了那 '可怜的孩子'
None of this explains how that 'poor child'
携有亨德森夫人首饰的事实
came to be in possession of Mrs Henderson's jewels,
以及她在这宗谋杀案中的关键地位
or what she had to do with the murder.
还好我让简愿意开口告诉你实情了
It's lucky for you I convinced Jane she should speak with you.
简 进来吧!
Come in, Jane!
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表