剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
What? I thought...
我爸爸在登记詹妮的生日那天喝多了
My father was drunk when he registered Janey's birth,
就在出生证上面写错了日期
and he put the wrong date on the certificate.
福尔带走的应该是我 不是詹妮
It should have been me Foyle took instead of Janey.
十二月是我的生日 杰克
It's my birthday, Jack.
仲夏夜前夕 跟其他女孩一样
Midsummer's Eve, same as the others.
我才是福尔的第四个女神
I'm Foyle's fourth goddess.
这就是他纠缠我的原因
That's why he's after me.
所以要确保他来生地位
So all he needs now for his ascension into the afterlife
- 还需要你 - 还有那枚戒指
- is you. - And the ring.
- 什么戒指? - 一个马蹄型的银戒指
- What ring? - A silver stirrup ring.
属于曼塞斯法老的戒指
It belonged to King Memses.
不过特里萨·卡瓦莉把它给了我
But Teresa Cavalli gave it to me.
还有证据?
More evidence?
我把它拿给大学的罗德教授了
I took it to Prof Rhodes at the university.
福尔可以得到我 只要他放了简
Foyle can have me, if he lets Jane go.
你不能去自投罗网啊
You can't go and offer yourself.
罗德是福尔名单上的最后一个
Rhodes is the last one on Foyle's list,
而他又有戒指 我得回去找他
and he has the ring. I need to go back there.
我不会让你去的
I won't let you.
- 你被捕了 - 什么?
- You're under arrest. - What?
- 为了保证你的安全 - 别说傻话了
- For your own safety. - Don't be absurd.
你根本没权利拘留我
You have no grounds for holding me.
啊! 这就是理由!
Hmm! That's it!
你被正式指控袭击警员
You're officially charged with assaulting a police officer,
以及隐瞒证据
and withholding evidence.
警探 没收费雪小姐手包里的枪
Constable, remove Miss Fisher's gun from her handbag,
再把她送去牢里
and escort her to the lock up.
对不住了 小姐
I'm sorry, Miss.
对不住了 小姐 对不住..
I'm sorry, Miss. I'm sorry, Miss...
你不能这么做!
You can't do this!
- 这都是我的错 - 不 小姐 别这么说
- This is all my fault. - No, Miss. Don't say that.
赛斯跟伯特都在想办法 警♥察♥也在搜寻
Cec and Bert are doing what they can and the police are looking.
请你务必吃点东西吧
Please just try to eat something.
我失去了詹妮 现在又要失去简
I failed Janey and now I've failed Jane.
- 不会的 - 那可怜的孩子该会多害怕啊
- No. Can you imagine how terrified that poor child must be?
而我却被困在这个可恶的牢房♥里!
And I'm stuck in this wretched cell!
如果福尔抓到你 简也不会好受的
But it won't help Jane if Foyle gets his hands on you too.
他肯定得去找罗德
He has to go after Rhodes at some point.
只要守株待兔就行了
It's just a matter of waiting for him.
- 除非... - 什么?
- Unless... - What?
有人在福尔坐牢的时候
Somebody told Foyle about that stirrup ring
把戒指的事情告诉了他
when he was in prison.
还有谁知道这件事?
Who else would know?
罗德 这就是为何他是死亡名单的最后一个
Rhodes. That's why he's last on the list to be killed.
你必须让休把我放出去 桃乐西!
You have to get Hugh to let me out of here, Dot!
杰克有危险!
Jack's in danger!
要喝点茶吗 休? 费雪小姐不肯喝
Would you like some tea, Hugh? Miss Fisher won't drink it.
多谢了 桃乐西
Thanks, Dottie.
- 桃乐西! - 你愿为我做任何事吗?
- Dottie! - Would you do anything for me?
- 应该吧 - 那你会不会放芙莱妮小姐走
- Almost. - Would you let Miss Phryne go?
不行 关她是为她的安全着想
No, because she's locked up for her own good,
而且如果放她走 我会丢了我的工作 桃乐西
and if I let her out, I'll lose my job, Dottie.
别...别动
Don't... don't move.
- 你不会开枪打我的 - 我也不想 休
- You wouldn't shoot me. - I wouldn't want to, Hugh.
但如果这样能帮芙莱妮小姐 还能救简
but if it means helping Miss Phryne go and save Jane's life,
那么...好吧 我必须开枪打你的腿
then... well, I'll have to shoot you in the leg.
我说真的 休!
I mean it, Hugh!
我从十二岁起就开始打兔子了
I've been shooting rabbits since I was 12.
不 你没有 桃乐西
No, you haven't, Dottie.
桃乐西
Dot.
别哭啊 拜托 桃乐西
Don't cry. Please, Dottie,
做什么事都行 就是别哭啊
anything but that. Don't cry.
只是...
It's just...
芙莱妮小姐要我帮忙
Miss Phryne wants me to help,
探长又有危险 简又...
and the Inspector is in danger, and Jane...
豁出去了 拿枪指着我
Come on, then. Point the gun at me.
拿枪指...
Point the...
嘿! - 抱歉了 休
Hey! - Sorry, Hugh,
但是杰克或许会因我而身陷险境
but Jack may be in danger because of me.
- 那带我一起去 - 我也想
- Take me with you then. - I'd love to.
但在我搞清情况之前
But until I know what I'm up against,
我不想兴师动众
I'd rather not make a grand entrance.
小姐!小姐 别...求你啦!
Miss! Miss, don't... please!
要先发制人哦
Just need a head start.
罗德教授吗? 我是杰克·罗宾逊探长
Professor Rhodes? I'm Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
- 探长 请进 - 谢谢
- Inspector. Come in. - Thank you.
我听说了蒙克顿先生跟沃特斯先生的事
I heard about Mr Monkton and Mr Waters.
真是噩耗
Terrible news.
今天早些时候 我们发现了卡瓦莉小姐的尸体
And Miss Cavalli's body was found earlier today.
她是被勒死的
She was strangled.
哦 不 我还一直希望她躲得远远的呢
Oh. No. I'd hoped she was somewhere safe from him.
她有一个福尔想要的戒指
She had a ring that Foyle was after.
我想费雪小姐把它留在了你这里
I believe Miss Fisher left it with you.
没错 是第五王朝的罕见珍宝
Yes. A rare artefact from the Fifth Dynasty.
是曼塞斯法老统治的时期
The reign of King Memses.
考虑到这是我们调查的一部分
Given it's part of our investigation,
我们要把它拿到警♥察♥局保管
we'll have to take it into police custody.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
费雪小姐离开的很匆忙 但我把戒指连同
Miss Fisher left in a hurry, but I kept it safe for her,
她带来的其他古董一起妥善保管了
with the rest of the antiquities collection.
在楼下放着
Downstairs.
在这
Here.
这些也是从曼塞斯国王坟墓中挖到的
These are from King Memses' tomb as well.
都是宗教仪式用的
They were ceremonial.
上面的雕刻描述了仲夏日前夕
The engravings tell the story of Memses' ascension
- 曼塞斯升♥天♥的故事 - 令人难忘啊
- on Midsummer's Eve. - Impressive.
它们是我个人收藏的一部分
They're part of my personal collection,
但我最终会把它们全部赠与博物馆
but I'll bequeath them to the museum eventually.
教授 那戒指在哪?
So where's the ring, Professor?
把他跟女孩放一块儿
Put him with the girl.
剩下的就是等了
Now we wait.
简!
Jane!
简 能听见我说话吗?
Jane, can you hear me?
我是罗宾逊探长 嘘
It's Inspector Robinson. Shh, shh.
干得好 芙莱妮·费雪
Well done, Phryne Fisher.
喜欢追踪我留下的踪迹么?
Did you like my trail of crumbs?
你可以现在就杀了我
You can kill me now,
但你就要和女儿和那位警官永别了
but you'll never see your daughter or policeman alive.
我的第四位女神
My fourth goddess.
如果你欣然地接受
Your glorious destiny.
那便是你光辉的命运
If you choose to accept it willingly.
我曾愿牺牲自己换我妹妹一命
I would've willingly given my life for my sister's.
现在我也愿意牺牲自己 换那两人的名
And now I willingly offer it for the sake of two others,
只要你让他们毫发无损地离开
if you let them go unharmed.
罗德 你怎么能帮这样的人?
How can you help this man, Rhodes?
你对上古世界的着迷
Surely your fascination with the ancient world
怎能让你放纵一个谋害无辜少女的凶手?
cannot overlook the murder of innocent girls?
你如何找到我们四人的?
So how did you find us all?
和你一样夏至时出生
Born on the summer solstice, same as you.
我之前的学生詹姆斯·沃特斯曾在登记处工作
My former student, James Waters, was a registry clerk
记录出生死亡与婚姻
at Births, Deaths and Marriages,
我通过他找到你们所有人
and he led me to you all.
- 你为什么又杀了他 - 因为他背叛了我
- So why did you kill him? - Well, he betrayed me.
就像艾伯特和特里萨 他们...
Like Albert and Teresa. They...
他们都想从我这偷走珍贵的东西
They all tried to steal something precious from me.
这不怪我 费雪小姐 他们迷失了方向
I'm not one to blame, Miss Fisher. They lost their way.
来世他们会有机会再次对我尽忠
They will serve me faithfully again, in the afterlife.
是时候准备我的旅程了
It's time for me to prepare for my journey.
嘘
Sh.
我能理解 你想要被授予
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表