剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
就是利用她的信仰 让神迹来误导她
And what better way than to take her faith and turn it against her?
不
No.
遗憾的是你的甘油留提供了线索
A pity your glycerine left such a convenient trace.
你让每个人都相信事出有因...
You made everyone believe what they feared most...
她的异常之举是遗传了母亲的疯癫
that the madness of the mother had been visited on the child.
莱拉只有一个地方可去
And Lila had only one place left to run to.
她母亲被送进去的那家精神病院
The same madhouse her mother was sent to.
院长嬷嬷已经答应让她留在修道院
The Reverend Mother has agreed that Lila can stay at the convent
前提是在她做最终决定之前
on the condition that she finish her schooling
要先完成学业
before she makes any decision about her calling.
谢谢
Thank you.
我猜你等我付钱呢吧
I suppose you'll be wanting your fee.
我并不想要金钱上的犒劳
I'm not sure I need a monetary payment.
但如果能在码头来次和平谈判...
But I could settle instead for...
我也算满足了...
peace talks on the waterfront...
正好回报我私下谨慎处理此事的辛劳
in return for my absolute discretion.
费雪小姐 你真会讨价还价啊
You drive a hard bargain, Miss Fisher.
早上好
Morning.
有人能让沃丁顿转念
You'd almost think someone twisted Waddington's arm.
使了美人计吧
In a charming way.
这次罢♥工♥我也是一份子
I've had my fair share of strike action.
什么? 警♥察♥也参与罢♥工♥?
What? The police strike of '23'
团结是力量嘛
Shoulder to shoulder.
很多好人都为此丢了工作
A lot of good men lost their jobs.
我幸免保住了饭碗
I was one of the lucky ones.
我原还以为你是个中立人士呢
I would've picked you as more of a fence-sitter.
如果你这么想的话
It'd be a tactical error to think
费雪小姐 你就大错特错了
you had me pegged just yet, Miss Fisher.
我很高兴听到这话
I'm very glad to hear it.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表