剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
但是 就算要我的命 也找不到一点线索
but, for the life of me, I can't determine its worth.
你有开信刀吗?
Do you have a letter opener?
我父母移♥民♥到澳洲之后
My parents hid valuables in the spines of books
都把值钱之物藏在书脊里
when they emigrated to Australia.
我可以吗?
May I?
莉小姐会原谅我们的
Miss Lee will have to forgive us.
好聪明!
How clever!
这是卡巴拉里面的
From the Kabbalah.
但是索尔为什么把它留在书店?
But why would Saul leave it in the bookshop?
因为书店
Because the bookshop
是我们的秘密联络地
was our secret meeting place.
我也是犹太复国运动的支持者
I too believe in the Zionist cause.
为什么莉小姐没告诉我这个?
Why didn't Miss Lee tell me about this?
因为如果我父亲
Because my father would evict her
知道她纵容这项运动 会把她赶出去
if he knew that she was supporting their cause.
她要担心的可不止失去书店那么简单
She has more to fear than losing a bookshop.
嗯
Mmm.
你知道这些字是什么意思吗?
Do you know what these words mean?
我不确定
I'm not certain,
但是我认识能帮忙的人
but I do know someone that could help.
这首歌♥"葡萄干和杏仁"是索尔的最爱
This song, Raisins and Almonds, it was a favourite of Saul's.
你带这异教娘们到卡迪玛干嘛?
别紧张 约瑟
我朋友来调查索尔·迈克尔的死因
My friend here is investigating the death of Saul Michaels.
我想我们还没正式见过
I don't think we've officially met.
约瑟·斯坦先生 是吗?
Mr Yossi Stein, isn't it?
我听说你昨天也在莉小姐的书店
I hear you were at Miss Lee's bookshop yesterday.
我犯罪了么?
And that is a crime?
斯坦先生 我已经有些可以
Mr Stein, I've unearthed some evidence
解释你朋友死因的证据了
that may explain your friend's death,
但是我需要人帮我看懂它
but I need help to understand it.
别告诉他们
天啊 约瑟 索尔都死了
我们凭什么相信这娘们?
先生 出于对你朋友的尊重
Gentlemen, as respect to your friend,
请告诉我你所知道的
if you know something, please speak.
索尔是卡巴拉的学生 专修宗教哲学教育
Saul was a student of Kabbalah, religious philosophical teachings.
这有可能是他书中的一页 我就知道这些
It may be from one of his books. That is all I know.
这个手写的注解 你知道是什么意思吗?
And this handwritten annotation, do you know what that means?
看起来像古希伯来文
It looks like Old Hebrew.
也许我可以翻译 但是我需要查些资料
Perhaps I could translate, but I would need to refer to some texts.
如果我能拿来研究下...
If I can study it...
谢谢 但如果你现在翻译不了
Thank you, but if you can't translate for me right now,
我可以自己查
I can study texts myself.
这可是重要证据
And this is valuable evidence.
索尔的租所在哪里?
Where are Saul's lodgings?
他在我叔叔店的楼上有一间房♥
He kept a room above my uncle's shop.
你带我去吧
I'd like you to take me there.
请好了 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
这里看起来像个实验室
Looks like a whole laboratory up here.
索尔是个理科学生
Saul was a student of science.
他对店里的皮革胶
He was a great help with the leather glues
和染色都帮了大忙
and dyes for the shop.
无论他在鼓捣什么 无疑弄出了一股怪味
Well, whatever he was cooking up, it certainly creates a right pong.
小心 谁知道里面是什么化学品?
Be careful with that. Who knows what these chemicals are?
这些涂鸦是什么?
Any idea what these scribblings are about?
我15岁就辍学做生意了
I left school to learn my trade at 15.
西蒙在这方面也许比我懂得多
Simon here would know more about these things than me.
凯姆叔叔可以做出全墨尔本最好的鞋子
Uncle Chaim makes the best shoes in Melbourne.
他像对亲生儿子一样照顾索尔
He cared for Saul like his own son.
你之前说的卡巴拉书呢?
You mentioned the Kabbalah?
卡巴拉式教学想要探究宇宙的本质
The Kabbalic teachings try to divine the nature of the universe.
生命自身的本质
The essence of life itself.
这就是他撕掉的那块
That's where he tore the page.
- 我可以拿走吗? - 当然
- May I keep this? - Of course.
失陪 有生意
Excuse me. A-a customer.
据你所知索尔有没有女朋友?
Do you know if Saul had a girlfriend?
我猜他把时间都花在宗教研究上了
I doubt his religious studies left time for that.
你也许会大吃一惊哦
You might be surprised.
跟你胸针很配
A perfect match for your brooch.
我以为它丢了
I thought it lost.
你在哪找到的?
Where did you find it?
索尔·迈克尔的床底下
Under Saul Michaels's bed.
你跟索尔有暧昧关系?
Were you having a dalliance with Saul?
不关你事
That is none of your business.
天啊 女人 我这是要把你从绞架上救下来呢!
For goodness sake, woman, I'm trying to save you from the gallows!
是有
Yes.
我们是恋人
We were lovers.
其他人 包括他的朋友都不知情
The others, his friends, knew nothing.
他会来我的店借哲学和科学的书
He would come to my shop for books on philosophy and science.
不过索尔阅读面很广
But Saul was so widely read.
他对诗词信手拈来
He could quote all the poets
他还给我讲在欧洲的童年故事
and he would tell me stories about his childhood in Europe.
他会给我读书
And he would read to me,
翻译犹太诗歌♥给我听
translations of Yiddish poems and songs.
他最喜欢的曲子是"葡萄干和杏仁"
His favourite was Raisins and Almonds.
这就是你收走那些瓷器碎片的原因
So that's why you tidied up the china.
为了隐藏你们的情侣关系?
To hide the true nature of your relationship?
邻里之间
Tongues wag cruelly
人言可畏
around this neighbourhood.
不止邻里 哪里都人言可畏
Tongues wag cruelly all across town.
一个单身女人 经济还有问题...
A single woman, trying to make ends meet...
索尔要担心的比我更多
Saul had more to lose than I.
他在波兰有妻子
He had a wife in Poland.
他们16岁就结婚了 但是当他离开时
They married at 16, but when he left,
她承诺会一直等他
she promised that she would wait for him
直到他们在圣地重逢
until they could be together in the Holy Land.
所以我们都知道 犹太复国主义的梦想成真时
So we both knew that when his Zionist dream came true...
我们之间的梦想也就结束了
it would be the end of our dream of being together.
他深信那一天已经到来
And he thought that that day had come.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他死的前一天晚上
The night before he died,
索尔告诉我他终于找到让所有人致富的办法
Saul told me that he had finally found a way to make them all rich,
以至于他们都能离开澳大利亚
rich enough so that they could leave Australia
并且创造一个犹太人的家园
and help create a Jewish homeland.
他满怀希望
He was so full of hope.
但是我却让他死了 不是吗?
But I just let him die, didn't I?
我却让他死了
I just let him die.
呃 费雪小姐 你离开前探长想跟你谈谈
Uh, Miss Fisher, the inspector would like a word before you leave.
你知道关于什么吗?
Do you know what it's about?
我想应该是私闯民宅
Uh, I believe it's to do with a break-and-enter,
损坏物品和破坏案发现场一类的
property damage and trespass on the scene of a crime.
你有什么证据是我闯入了书店?
What evidence do you have that it was me who broke into the bookshop?
根据当时你那辆停在外面的伊斯巴诺·斯维萨
An Hispano-Suiza parked outside at the time.
如果森林中的一棵树倒了...
If a tree falls in a forest...
很有可能就是你挥动的斧头
You're very likely somewhere close by wielding the axe.
嗯 我没打碎玻璃
Well, I didn't break the window.
是那个戴帽子 穿军用短上衣的男人干的
That was done by a man in a black trench coat with a hat.
我阻止他偷书的时候 他还袭击了我
The same man who attacked me when I tried to stop him stealing a book.
他袭击你?
He attacked you?
我吓坏了他 他拿着书就跑了
Well, I disturbed him and he ran off with the book.
我追他 他还向我开枪了
I gave chase and he took a shot at me,
这种情况我只能做一件事
so I did the only thing I could in the circumstances.
- 你大喊救命? - 我刺伤了他的肩膀
- You called for help? - I stabbed him in the shoulder.
你至少看清他长什么样了吧?
Did you at least get a good look at this fellow?
没有 他逃进夜色中了
No. He escaped into the night.
好吧
Oh. Well,
这份验尸报告也很奇怪
this autopsy report is just as mysterious.
在他的血液中没有番木鳖碱的迹象
No traces of strychnine in his blood,
茶具上和死者的胃里都没有
nothing in the teacups or pot and nothing in the stomach contents.
所以不是因为老鼠药?
So it wasn't rat poison?
不是 而且不是服毒
No, and it wasn't ingested.
更有可能是吸入或者注射的
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表