剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
But I couldn't help him.
这不应该...真...
This doesn't make... Just d...
这么说你在法国退伍的?
So you finished the war in France?
在巴黎被遣散了
Demobbed in Paris.
等了好久才把我们送回家
Took their bloody time getting us home.
我不是抱怨 在别的地方呆着可能还不如那
Not that I'm complaining. There are worse cities to kill time.
你应该看看 地板睡满了澳洲兵
Should have seen it. Just wall-to-wall diggers.
比一群日落时的疯汉们还吵
Making more noise than a flock of cockies at sunset.
而且是醉了的疯子
Drunk cockies at that.
罗尼总是拽着我们到处游览
Ronnie was always the one to drag us out sightseeing.
嘿? 你游览的唯一景色就是你那酒杯底儿吧
Hey? Only sight you saw was the bottom of a glass.
天亮了才摇摇晃晃的回到站里
Used to come stumbling back to the station at the crack of dawn.
站? 什么站?
Station? What station?
不知道 我们离开的那站叫什么来着?
Don't know. What was the name of the one we left from?
蒙巴纳斯:在法国文化艺术史上领过几十年风♥骚♥而如今风韵尤存的街区
# 从蒙巴纳斯来的法国人 #
From Montparnasse, parlez vous
# 从蒙巴纳斯来的法国小姐 #
Mademoiselle from Montparnasse, parlez vous?
# 小姐啊 #
Mademoiselle...
蒙巴 蒙巴 蒙巴纳斯
Mont... Mont... Montparnasse.
他掉了一幅画
He dropped a painting.
我们上交了
We handed it in.
我想是挨着
I thought it was next to the article
埃菲尔铁塔修缮那篇文章的 不过
about repairs to the Eiffel Tower, but...
啊 这呢
Ah. Voila.
"法国警方已经重新
'French police have reopened the case
开始了对著名画家皮埃尔 萨塞勒之死的调查
into the death of well-known artist Pierre Sarcelle
这距离他于1919年一月被推上蒙巴纳斯站
nearly ten years after he was pushed under a train...
火车轨道后已过去十年"
at Montparnasse Station in January 1919.'
# 从蒙巴纳斯来的法国小姐 #
Mademoiselle from Montparnasse, parlez vous?
"人们认为凶手
'It is believed his killer
意在盗窃萨塞勒的最后一幅画作..."
was attempting to steal Sarcelle's last painting...'
"穿睡衣的女人"
'Woman with Peignoir.'
肯定是他
It must be him.
还有谁会为了那画杀人?
Who else would kill for that painting?
请你弯一下脖子
Arch your neck, if you please.
很好 很好
Good. Good. Good.
很好 很好
Good, good.
- 咱们走吧! - 勒内!
- Let's go! - Rene!
咱们走了!
On y va!
我跟你说了今晚要工作
I told you I was working tonight.
我也跟你说了别再工作了
And I told you no more. C'est fini!
勒内! 你疯了吧
Rene! Are you mad?
勒内 求你了 别找麻烦
Rene, please, no trouble.
我这就来
I'm coming.
你是我唯一的知己
You are the only one who understands me...
我的黑猫
ma chat noir.
"警方在尽一切努力
'The police are making every effort to assist
寻找可能对案情有所帮忙的
to find three Australian soldiers
三位澳洲士兵"
who may be able to assist with enquiries.'
他们要找的是伯特和他的朋友
They're looking for Bert and his friends.
勒内已经解决了他们中的两个
Rene got to two of them first.
勒内?
Rene?
勒内·迪布瓦?
Rene Dubois?
他在这里?
是的 他在
为什么?
要封住目睹他杀害皮埃尔的证人之口
To silence the men who saw him kill Pierre.
是的 小姐
Yes, miss.
呃 长官 是费雪小姐打来的电♥话♥
Uh, sir, it's Miss Fisher on the telephone.
请跟她解释我并不支持她...
Please explain to her that I'm not at her back...
她说是紧急情况 她觉得伯特很危险
She said it's an emergency. She thinks Bert is in danger.
费雪小姐?
Miss Fisher?
等等 请慢点说
Wait, please, slow down.
弗洛拉的酒吧男招待说伯特去哪了么?
And did the barman at the Flora say where Bert was heading?
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
6 7 8 ...
Six, seven, eight...
- 敬罗尼 - 敬罗尼
- To Ronnie. - To Ronnie.
14 15 16...
Fourteen, fifteen, sixteen...
谢天谢地
Thanks heavens.
31 32个...
Thirty-one, thirty-two...
伯特!
Bert!
你哪都不许去
You're not going anywhere.
我才不会被拿着玩具枪的无赖吓坏呢
I'm not about to be frightened off by some froggy with a peashooter.
但是你要低调行事一段时间 避免出事
But you are about to lay low for a while, well out of harm's way.
就算为了我 伯特
For me, Bert.
- 求你了 - 我会看着他的 小姐
- Please. - I'll keep an eye on him, miss.
我想车该洗了吧
I suppose the cab could do with a wash.
谢了 伯特 我很感谢你
Thank you, Bert. I appreciate it.
小姐
Miss.
太谢谢了 再见
Thank you very much. Goodbye.
原来法国当局确实去信询问过军队
Turns out the French authorities DID send a letter to the army.
这信在少尉桌上待了一个月
It sat on a Second Lieutenant's desk for a month,
又转手到少校那 最后到了个准校那
then moved to a Major's desk, then finally to a Brigadier's.
国际间司法程序就是这么慢
The wheels of international justice turn slowly.
我猜21世纪前伯特
I suspect Bert would have been contacted
应该能被联♥系♥上吧
before the century was out.
一个 这个 ...
Le ce se ne...
恐怕我的法语不大用的上
I'm afraid my French isn't quite what it should be.
当勒内推皮埃尔 萨塞勒撞上火车的时候
Bert and his mates were at Montparnasse station
伯特和他的朋友在蒙巴纳斯车站
when Rene pushed Pierre Sarcelle under a train.
现在勒内想确定没人会向警方泄露这个秘密
Now Rene's here to make sure no one speaks with the gendarmes.
所以他不远万里追踪目击证人到南半球?
So he comes to the other end of the earth to track down the witnesses?
而且在这边还偷了一两副画?
Then steal a painting or two while he's here?
勒内是个机会主义者
Rene is an opportunist.
有什么能找到他下落的法子么?
Any other ideas as to how we track him down?
除了维罗尼克
Apart from Veronique,
我想不出他还会联♥系♥上谁
I have no idea who else he might be in contact with.
倒还有个人和他打过交道
There is one person we know he had dealings with.
迪布瓦怎么联♥系♥上你的?
How did Dubois get in contact with you?
老办法 他找到我 然后和我说话
The traditional way. He came up to me, started talking.
他想要干嘛?
What did he want?
你是?
And you are?
如果你不老实交代 我就是那个
I'm the woman who'll make you suffer, and suffer dearly,
会让你生不如死的女人
if you don't start talking.
我们要调查的已经不只是一起悬案了
We're dealing with not one but two suspicious deaths.
跟我没关系
Nothing to do with me.
我嗅到了空气中同谋罪的
I can smell an accessory-to-murder charge
气息啊
in the wind.
听着 他一定是看见伯明翰打我了
Look, he must have seen Birmingham clock me, OK?
他悄悄走到我身边 还请我喝了一杯
He sidled over, and he bought me a drink,
怂恿我还手
and then he told me how I should get even.
还给了我五百块
Then he offered me 500.
为什么?
For?
想让我把他们撂倒
To knock 'em off.
什么? 那三个人?!
What, the three of them?
是
Mm.
我以为他只是在说笑...
Thought he was having me on...
但看起来好像他那人不爱开玩笑
but he didn't seem the joking sort.
那你怎么回答的?
So, what did you say?
我跟他说 我要再考虑一下
I told him I'd, uh, I'd have to think about it.
让我为他卖♥♥命 五百块好像少了点
500 don't seem like a lot for a hanging offence.
你想抬价?
You thought you could get the price up?
我想拖延时间
I was stalling him.
他说他有一幅很值钱的画要卖♥♥
He said he had a valuable piece of art to sell,
如果我帮他干成了这个事情
and if I helped him move it on,
他就把卖♥♥画的钱分我
I'd get a piece of the pie.
我跟他说如果我想好了 我会联♥系♥他
I said I'd get back to him if I was interested.
怎么联♥系♥?
How?
他给了我一张酒店卡 好像是他住的地方
He gave me the card, uh, for some hotel he was staying at.
他说他接下来几个礼拜都会住在那里
He said he'd be there for the rest of the week.
这就是
Here it is.
海景酒店
The Seascape Hotel.
原来维罗尼克一直住在那里
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表