剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
萝丝今天也没有去学校
Rose hasn't shown up for school either.
玛丽说你定期会和凯蒂会面
Marie said you were meeting Kitty regularly.
每周两次 在海边的小浴屋
Twice a week at the bathing shed.
我翘掉了辩论小组
Instead of debating practice.
而且我是真心爱她
And I loved her, I did.
但是她想让我退学和她结婚
But she wanted me to leave school to marry her.
这太疯狂了
It all seemed so mad.
然后你怎么做的?
So what did you do?
她那晚要我给她个准信
She wanted an answer that night.
但我跟我叔叔交代了我俩的事
But I told my uncle that I was mixed up with her
叔叔让我离她远点 我并不知道她怀孕了
and he said to stay away. I didn't know Kitty was pregnant.
而且我绝对没有杀她
And I certainly didn't kill her.
但是...我的确不该撒谎
But... I just feel so wretched that I lied.
还让别人帮我圆谎
And other people had to lie for me.
比如谁呢?
Like who?
玛丽说她会替我撒谎
Marie said she would back what I said
说我把校徽给了她
about giving her my school badge
而且叔叔也愿意为我提供不在场证明
and I needed my uncle as an alibi.
他当时没和我在一起 他去开会了
He wasn't with me. He was at a meeting.
你认识凯蒂多长时间了?
How long had you known Kitty?
六周吧
Six weeks.
凯蒂至少有了三个月的身孕了 德里克
Kitty was at least three months pregnant, Derek.
这么说孩子不是我的
So it wasn't mine.
打扰了 长官 你应该看看这份
Ah, excuse me, sir. You might like to know the result
关于沙滩浴屋所属人的文件
of that Titles search on that bathing shed.
我从来没去过浴屋那
I never go near the shed.
在一场赌博中 我输掉了我的船和所有的一切
I lost my boat, along with everything else, in a card game.
你的家具也是因此消失了
That would explain your disappearing furniture.
听着 我完全不知道凯蒂 佩斯在那里住
Look, I had no idea Kitty Pace was living there.
我可以向你保证
I give you my word.
像你这样输得精光的人 维斯顿先生
A man who has lost as much money as you have, Mr Weston,
是会不择手段寻找补救机会的
is willing to embrace all kinds of opportunities,
- 甚至不惜犯法 - 我不明白你什么意思
- not all of them legal.- I don't know what you're implying.
你把凯蒂·佩斯安置在那是为了图自己方便
Did you set Kitty Pace up there for your own convenience
还是为了给其他男人也提供方便?
or perhaps the convenience of other gentlemen?
维斯顿先生 !
Mr Weston!
我一直想给你打电♥话♥ 维斯顿先生
I've been trying to telephone you, Mr Weston.
我在找我的女儿 萝丝在哪里?
I'm looking for my daughter. Where's Rose?
- 她在学校 - 不 她没有
- She's at school. - No, she's not.
简也没去学校 两个女孩子都失踪了
Neither is Jane. Both girls are missing.
- 她们能去哪里呢?- 我不知道
- Where could they be? - I have no idea.
萝丝给我留了字条 但是我没有在意
Rose left me a note but I didn't take it seriously.
萝丝昨晚把字条放在门阶上了
Rose left this on the doorstep last night.
但是包 衣服 钱她什么都没拿
But she didn't take her bag, clothes, money, nothing.
所以我觉得她肯定会回来
So naturally I assumed she'd be back.
但这张字条上写她不想继续这样了
But this says that she doesn't want to go on.
- 你认为简和她在一起 - 我不知道
- Do you think Jane's with her?- I don't know.
我只想尽快找到她俩
I just want to find them both. Fast.
萝丝能去哪里呢?
Where would Rose go?
她喜欢海滩 海滩浴屋
Well, she liked the beach. The bathing sheds.
我看见有人在里面 快点!
I can see someone. Hurry up!
天啊! 她做了什么傻事?
Oh, God! What has she done?
安♥眠♥药♥
Sleeping pills.
- 她还有气儿吗 ? - 一点点
- Is she breathing?- Just.
萝丝 萝丝 你听得见我说话么?
Rose! Rose, can you hear me?
醒过来啊 萝丝 醒过来吧
Come on, Rose, come on.
求你了!
Please!
- 是他逼我的 - 什么?
- He made me do it. - What?
- 谁 ? - 他逼我这样的
- Who? - He made me do it.
好了 我们把她抬出去
Alright, let's get her out of here.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
- 她没什么大碍吧? - 她很幸运
- Is she alright? - She was lucky.
护士把她胃里的药都给清空了
They pumped what they could out of her stomach.
她现在只要睡过了药效就好了
She just has to sleep the rest off.
- 还是没有简的消息么? - 嗯
- Still no news of Jane? - No.
看来她俩没在一起
It doesn't seem like they were together.
你看过抽屉了么?
Did you check the bureau?
是 是的 你说得对
Y-yes and you were right.
收养文件不见了
The adoption papers are gone.
我现在要回警♥察♥局
I'm going back to the police station.
做好了
It's done.
起床吧
Wake up.
一切都准备好了
Everything's ready.
- 怎么了? - 没事
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
真是一团糟 怎么回事?
It's all wrong. But why is it?
一定有人在捣鬼
Someone must have tampered with it.
你一定是把盐和糖搞混了
You must have used salt instead of sugar.
不可能 肯定是有人在这屋子里捣鬼
But I didn't. Someone's been in here.
- 不会的- 不 是他干的
- No, they haven't. - Yes, they have. It's him.
我前些天也听见他的动静了
I heard him the other night.
他有段时间没来这里了
He hasn't been around here for a while.
放错了盐是个凶兆 你还记得洛特的妻子么
It's a bad omen to spill salt. Do you remember Lot's wife?
记得么? 我们得把盐往肩上洒辟邪
Remember? We've got to throw some over our shoulder.
你需要休息
You need some sleep.
还有 我得回家了 她们会担心我的
A-and I need to go home. They'll be worried.
但是你不能走 出去就不安全了 过来
But you can't. It's not safe out there. Here.
我得走了 钥匙在哪里?
I need to go. Where's the key?
是他啊 简 你还不明白么?
It's him, Jane. Don't you understand?
把门打开 拜托!
Unlock the door. Please!
安娜! 我知道你在里面
Anna! I know you're in there.
简·罗斯 十四岁 母亲的名字是安娜·罗斯
Jane Ross, 14 years old. Mother's name is Anna Ross.
假若她没和她妈妈在一起怎么办?
What if she's not with her mother?
假如逼萝丝服药的人也对简做同样的事怎么办
What if the same person who drugged Rose has Jane as well
- 一直以来.. - 冷静 芙莱妮
- and all this time... - Calm down, Phryne.
你记得被你收养钱她什么样吧
You remember what she was like before you rescued her.
简是最会在逆境里照顾好自己的人了
If anyone knows how to look after themselves on the street, it's Jane.
我不知此事是否有关联
I'm not sure if this is relevant, sir,
但是委员会证实
but the Council confirmed
维斯顿先生的确由于赌博丢了工作
Mr Weston lost office due to his gambling.
尽管市长尽力想让他复职
Though the Mayor is trying to get him reinstated.
为什么市长要费劲帮一个这样的人?
Why would he bother trying to help a man like that?
警探 看看你能不能拖住时间了
See if you can get hold of the minutes, Constable.
城南警局 对的
City South. Yeah, that's right.
在罗斯堂大街 谢谢
In Rathdowne Street. Thank you.
卡尔顿警方接到一个罗斯夫人的电♥话♥
Carlton Police had a call to check on a Mrs Ross.
说在一家公♥寓♥发生了点家庭纠纷
Some domestic dispute at a boarding house.
安娜 是我啦! 你打算在里面待多久?
Anna, it's me again! How long are you going to stay in there?
噢 放弃吧! 开门吧!
Oh, give up! Unlock it!
- 放弃吧 你这个婊♥子♥! - 嘿 警♥察♥!
- Give up, you trollop! - Hey! Police!
嘿 冷静点 我是房♥东
Hey, steady on, I'm the landlord.
她把自己反锁在里面 我都闻见煤气味了
She's bloody locked herself in and I can smell gas.
- 简! - 让开点
- Jane! - Out of the way.
帮帮我! 快来!
Help me! Please!
我在外面! 她要跳下去了!
Out here! She's going to jump!
简! 坚持住!
Jane! Hold on!
- 等等 等等 - 快点!
- Wait, wait. - Please!
帮帮我!
Help me!
没事了
It's alright.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
我很抱歉 但我必须把她赶出去
I'm sorry but I'll have to evict her.
你看 她人都不清醒!
I mean, she's not full quid!
默里 我对你的想法没兴趣
I'm not interested in your opinion, Murray.
你得跟我走一趟 快走
You're coming with me to the station. Move.
快点
Now.
来吧
Come on.
她不肯...她不肯听我的
She wouldn't... She wouldn't listen to me.
我试过了 她其实人不坏
I tried. She's not mean.
她...她只是需要我
She... She just needs me.
我很抱歉没有告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表