剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
It belongs to me.
这就怪了 我想这应该是莱诺德·史蒂文斯家
Most interesting, given that this is Leonard Stevens's apartment.
我可不想伤害你
I don't want to have to hurt you.
你这可是非法私闯民宅 费雪小姐
Turning to break and enter, are we, Miss Fisher?
你好啊 杰克
Hello, Jack.
事实上 我可不觉得我毁坏了什么
Actually, I don't think I've broke anything.
窗户已经是打开的了
The window was already open.
然后就像小飞侠一样 你飞了进来
And like Peter Pan, you just flew in.
事实上 鲍比先进来的 而我只是跟了进来
Actually, Bobby came in first and I just followed him.
鲍比·苏利文 来认识一下罗宾逊探长
Bobby Sullivan, meet Inspector Robinson.
鲍比昨晚也在清迈酒吧
Bobby was at the Green Mill last night
他是查尔斯·弗里曼的一个非常好的朋友
and he's a very good friend of Charles Freeman's.
你是怎么回事?
What's your story?
把那个给我
Hand it over.
这是...
Is that...
噢!天哪
Oh! Dear God.
私闯民宅? 你不会真的打算指控我我吧?
Break and enter? You're not seriously going to charge me?
呃 费雪小姐 请不要乱动
Uh, Miss Fisher, please.
您若能尽量站着不动
If you could stand as still as possible,
我将不胜感激
that would be much appreciated.
谢谢 不要动 一 二...
Thank you. Steady, and one, two...
威廉姆斯小姐
Miss Williams.
终于来了 来探监了!
At last, my visitor!
桃乐西 你给我带来了什么午餐?
Dot, what have you brought me for lunch?
我以为刚刚你是在给你的律师打电♥话♥
I thought you were telephoning your solicitor.
- 我的律师可不会做饭 -天啊
- My solicitor can't cook. - Oh.
要我做的就是这些么 小姐?
Will that be all, miss?
是的 谢谢你 桃乐西
Yes. Thank you, Dot.
你怎么不去送送威廉姆斯小姐呢?
Why don't you show Miss Williams out?
- 只是... - 没关系 你忙你的去吧
- Just... - It's alright if you're busy.
- 我可以...等你 - 好的
- I can... wait. - OK.
城...
Ci...
这里是城南警局 我是科林斯警探
City South Police Station. Constable Collins speaking.
我们来瞧瞧
Let's see.
来尝一块脆皮点心 杰克
Try this gratin, Jack.
你没有严肃对待你现在的问题
You're not taking the situation seriously.
从1918开始我就没有对任何事严肃过
I haven't taken anything seriously since 1918.
你怎么不把我铐起来?
Shouldn't you be clapping me in irons?
在那之前还有好多手续呢
Too much paperwork.
如果我再多喂你点
If I feed you some more,
可以让我看看文件夹里是什么吗?
may I see what's in that folder?
嗯
Mmm.
你以前知道查尔斯是同性恋吗?
Did you know Charles was a homosexual?
唔 我很享受让众生倾倒的感觉
Well, I do enjoy having SOME effect on a man,
很显然姐的魅力没有影响到查尔斯
and my powder was clearly wasted on Charles.
这些照片是莱诺德·史蒂文斯拍摄的
The photos were taken by Leonard Stevens.
他同时敲诈他们两个人
He was extorting money from them both.
所以你认为这就使查尔斯有杀人动机了?
So you think that gives Charles a motive?
这也使鲍比·苏利文有了杀人动机
It gives Bobby Sullivan a motive too.
他们会落得什么结果呢?
What will become of them?
除了成为谋杀案的嫌疑人
Aside from being murder suspects,
他们还会因为鸡♥奸♥而受审
they'll stand trial for sodomy and,
如果发现有罪 将会服刑
if found guilty, serve time.
因为爱而坐牢
A jail sentence for loving someone.
我是法律的仆人而不是他的主人
I am the servant of the law, not its master.
好吧 在这个案件里 法律就是个屁
Well, in this case, the law is an ass.
几个月以来 他一直都在敲诈我们
He'd been blackmailing us for months.
直到昨晚
Up until last night,
查尔斯一直向莱诺德支付我们两个的敲诈金
Charles had been the one making all the payments to Leonard.
每次付钱时都希望是最后一次
Each one was supposed to be the last.
- 但永远都不是 - 的确如此
- But it never was. - No.
我告诉莱诺德我们已经一无所有了
I told Leonard we had nothing left.
但他不相信我们
Not that he believed us.
他说他会把照片交给报社
He said he would go to the papers with the photographs.
然后你就忍♥无可忍♥了么?
Is that when you'd had enough?
他把照片藏了起来
He had the plates hidden somewhere.
我们不能报♥警♥ 否则我们还是会进监狱的
Couldn't go to the police or we'd end up in jail anyway.
我们陷入了进退维谷的境地
We were trapped.
而这就是你闯进莱诺德家的原因?
And that's why you broke into Leonard's apartment?
我一获悉莱诺德的死讯
Once I knew Leonard was dead,
就意识到警方一定会彻查他的一切
I knew the police would be going over his affairs.
我就想先他们一步拿到照片
I wanted to beat them to the photographs.
你认为是查尔斯谋杀了莱诺德·史蒂文斯么?
Do you think Charles killed Leonard Stevens?
如果是他做的我也不会怪他
I wouldn't blame him if he had.
可怜的爱人查理
Poor dear Charlie.
如果莱诺德·史蒂文斯身上的钱不是查尔斯的
If the money on Leonard Stevens's body wasn't Charles's,
那又会是谁的呢?
whose was it?
我怀疑有很多人被勒索
I suspect Leonard had quite a number of unwilling contributors
要付钱给莱诺德
to his bank account,
包括弗里曼夫人
including a Mrs Freeman.
查尔斯的妈妈?
Charles's mother?
我联♥系♥了莱诺德·史蒂文斯的银行
I contacted Leonard Stevens's bank
要了一份他的银行交易记录
for a copy of his financial transactions.
除了有相当多来历不明的款项外
Apart from a whole lot of unexplained cash,
在过去两年里 弗里曼夫人似乎在每月都会
it seems Mrs Freeman had been sending a cheque every month
寄去一张支票
for the last two years.
也许是查尔斯说服她帮助自己的
Maybe Charles persuaded her to help him.
可能是母亲觉得蒙羞了?
A mother's shame, perhaps?
她疲于帮他摆脱困境 想要放手
And she grew tired of digging him out of trouble.
所以他的救命稻草没了
So his lifeline ran dry.
他便孤注一掷了
And he became desperate.
孤注一掷到要试着卖♥♥给你一架你不想要的飞机
Desperate enough to try and sell you a plane you don't want.
也许还孤注一掷到要去杀人
Perhaps desperate enough to kill someone.
谁说我不想要那架飞机?
Who says I don't want that plane?
给你 你吃吧 你的脸又消瘦又憔悴
Here. You take this. You have that lean, hungry look.
- 我们走桃乐西 - 好的 小姐
- Come on, Dot. - Yes, miss.
那么 科林斯
So, Collins,
你邀请威廉姆斯小姐来舞会了吗?
did you ask Miss Williams to the ball?
我 呃...
I, uh...
我对他心里没数 长官
I'm not sure about her, sir.
天哪 只是跳个舞而已 又不是求婚
Good God, man. It's just a dance, not a proposal of marriage.
我 我觉得...
I-I think...
我觉得她可能是个天主教♥徒♥ 长官
I think she might be a Catholic, sir.
哦 上帝啊 天主教♥徒♥又不是两头怪
Oh, for God's sake. It's not as if she were born with two heads.
唔 在我妈眼里 还不如两头怪呢
Well, that would be preferable in the eyes of my mother.
我打过电♥话♥了 伯特和赛斯应该很快就到了
I telephoned. Bert and Cec should be here any minute now.
我有一份差事给你 桃乐西
I've got a job for you, Dot.
这是不是很危险 而且充满欺诈和隐瞒?
Is it dangerous, deceitful or dodgy?
这件事其实很虔诚
This one's almost devout.
圣安东尼教堂在阿尔平墩市 你应该很熟吧?
St. Anthony's in Alphington. Sound like your lot?
的确 它在铁轨旁边
Definitely. The one by the railway line.
查一查最近是否张贴了张结婚预告
Find out if any wedding banns have been posted recently
是死者莱诺德·史蒂文斯
under the names of our dead man Leonard Stevens
和潘西·安娜贝尔·舍尔小姐的
and a Miss Pansy Annabelle Shore.
你打个出租
You take the cab.
教堂那边的事调查清楚之后
When you're done at the church,
去弗里曼夫人家找我
meet me at Mrs Freeman's.
弗里曼夫人
Mrs Freeman,
你曾告诉我说你不认识莱诺德·史蒂文斯
you told me you didn't know Leonard Stevens.
我觉得这没什么相关的
I don't see how it's relevant.
不相关?
Not relevant?
你儿子被指控谋杀了他
Your son has been accused of his murder.
莱诺德·史蒂文斯曾经为我们家工作
Leonard Stevens used to work for the family,
他声称自己是个会计
claimed he was an accountant,
但他其实是个彻头彻尾的恶棍和骗子
but he was nothing but a scoundrel and a cheat.
我解雇了他 这已是很久以前的事了
I dismissed him. That was a long time ago.
在过去两年里 他从的私人账户里
Well, he's been paid a princely sum from your personal cheque account
获取了巨额钱款
for the past two years.
你显然和他很熟
You clearly knew him well.
而且你很明显对他的死并没感到十分痛惜
And you have remarkably few regrets about his death.
我不喜欢你说话的腔调
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表