剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Police said it took all day to recover her body
一边找我的下落
and track me down.
那天晚上你在哪里?
So where were you that night?
大部分时间我都在弗兰克森分局
Frankston Police Station, mostly.
他们叫我去确认她的尸体
They called me in to identify her body.
在那之后你去哪里了?
Then where'd you go?
我去了杂♥志♥办公楼
I went to that magazine building
我直接朝他们办公室的窗户上扔了块砖头
and I threw a brick straight through their front window.
我注意到楼下有些老油画
And I found some old paint laying downstairs.
我只是想让他们清楚 他们对我的妻子的影响
I just wanted them to know what they did to her.
对我们夫妻关系造成的影响
Did to us.
他们居然让我妻子苦撑
They told her to buck up.
哪种贱女人会运营一家这样的公♥司♥?
What sort of stupid bloody women run that place?
昨晚你在哪里?
And last night? Where were you?
这里 此从我妻子死后 我就没出过家门一步
Here. I haven't left this house since the day my wife died.
孩子们呢?
The children?
福利机构管他们
Well welfare took them.
他们说孩子跟我在一起有危险
Said I was a risk.
我绝对不会伤害我的孩子
I'd never hurt my kids.
现在他们是我的全部了
They're all I got left.
他叫罗伯特·格林
His name is Robert Green,
拉雯多小姐在他用砖块
and Miss Lavender was already lying dead inside her locked office
砸玻璃之前就已经死了
when he threw a brick through her front door.
那你现在准备怎么调查
So what are you looking for now?
从查尔斯沃斯和她的合作不和入手
Evidence of Miss Charlesworth's rift with her business partner.
看看这个
Aha.
就是个平常合同嘛
Looks like some kind of contract.
是给拉雯多女士提供新职位
Offering Miss Lavender a new position
让她监督整个刊物的出版
to oversee the publication of her entire body of work.
我相信这种职位她习以为常
I'm sure she had all kinds of offers.
但是这份是在她死之前一个星期签的
Signed the week before she died.
不管怎样 她都会失去"女士之选"
Well, either way, she would have been lost to Women's Choice,
而且杀了她会对查尔斯沃斯有什么好处
and how would murdering her help Miss Charlesworth?
费雪小姐 既然如此你为何不亲自问问她呢?
Why don't you ask her yourself, Miss Fisher?
当合作伙伴中的一个死亡
In the event of either partner dying,
剩下的一个就可以全权拥有女士之选
the other partner becomes sole owner of Women's Choice.
原来如此
I see.
探长正想确认事实是否如我所说
The Inspector's trying to confirm what I have already told you.
如果查尔斯沃斯小姐是凶手
Why would Miss Charlesworth volunteer that information
为什么她还要主动告诉我这些?
if she was guilty?
那普劳特女士呢?
What about Miss Prout?
你觉得她就被直接推下去了?
You think she just pushed her down the stairs?
我们能不能不当着重大嫌疑人讨论案件?
Can we not discuss the case in front of a main suspect?
- 重大嫌犯? - 我还是走吧
- Main suspect? - I'll go.
别 请留步 自己也辩解一下啊!
No, stay, and help me mount your defence!
芙莱妮 亲爱的 两天之内我失去了两个人
Phryne, darling, I've had two deaths in two days.
我现在已经没有力气去辩护什么了
I don't think I have the strength to mount anything.
- 得了吧! - 查尔斯沃斯小姐 够了
- Oh, damn! - Miss Charlesworth,that is enough.
查尔斯沃斯虽然可能有动机和手段
Miss Charlesworth may have had motive and the means,
但她绝对没有杀害拉雯多小姐!
but she did not kill Miss Lavender!
等下 那是杯清水
That's clean water.
你想表达什么
What's your point?
拉雯多女士的办公室里竟然有一杯清水
How could Miss Lavender have a jar of clean water in her office
但是水管已经坏了好几天了
if the pipes had been broken for days?
而且水管在她死后那天早上才修好
And weren't fixed until the morning after she died.
我头天晚上六点就把水管修好了
I fixed the pipes at six o'clock the night before.
那之前为什么说谎?
Why the deception?
我不想让我的妻子知道那天晚上我来过
Because I didn't want my wife to know that I came back that night.
她怎么可能不知道? 她那天晚上工作到很晚
How could she not know? She was working back.
不 她没有
No, she wasn't.
当时只有拉雯多小姐一个人在这里
Miss Lavender was the only one here,
我修好离开时 她还好好的
and when I left her, she was fine.
那你的妻子那天晚上在哪里?
Where was your wife?
我比你们更想知道啊
I'd like to know the answer to that, even more than you would.
我的天啊 他还知道些什么?
Oh my God. How much does he know?
欧比夫人 你蒙蔽的不仅仅只有你的丈夫
Mrs Opie, it's not just your husband you've led astray.
这是警方的调查
This is a police investigation.
那天晚上我去见了一个朋友 男性朋友
I went to meet a friend. A man.
大家五点都离开办公室之后
I waited till everybody left the office at five,
过了几分钟我才离开
then I left shortly after.
当时只剩拉雯多小姐一个人在那里
Miss Lavender was the only one still here.
你这位男性朋友的名字是?
This gentleman friend's name?
我不想透露他的姓名
I'd rather not say.
但是宾馆记录可以证明我当时在那里
But the hotel could confirm that I was there.
欧比夫人 你通奸的事实就是你的不在场证明
Your adultery is your alibi, Mrs Opie.
那个男的是约翰·贝尔吧?
It was John Bell, wasn't it?
没有你们想的那么过分 我们主要是聊聊天
It's not grubby, like you think. We talk, mainly.
有关这个世界 还有艺术
About the world, and art.
这些在史蒂芬看来 都是我不应该喜欢的东西
All the things Stephen thinks I shouldn't be interested in.
你们告诉我的丈夫了吗?
Have you told my husband?
这个不归我们管 欧比夫人
That's not our job, Mrs Opie.
你落了一个
You dropped one.
她在读那些信
She was going through the letters.
可能有时她们会看彼此的信...
Perhaps they read each other's mail...
她在读那些信
She was reading.
她不是不懂英文么?
I thought she couldn't understand English.
打死我也不信
I'll eat my hat if that's true.
欧比夫人和贝尔先生互相提供了不在场证明
Mrs Opie and Mr Bell provide each other with an alibi.
欧比先生呢? 他当时的第一反应就是撒谎
What about Mr Opie? His first instinct was to lie.
没人能证实他的不在场证明
He has no one to support his alibi that night
而且他的作案机会也很多
and he has ample opportunity.
只是缺乏作案动机
Just short on motive.
或许他只是想通过杀害拉雯多女士
Maybe he wanted to sabotage Women's Choice
来搅黄"女士之选"
by killing Miss Lavender
这样一来他的妻子就能经常回家给他做饭了
to get his wife to come home and cook dinner more often.
有些人为了能吃上一顿热饭什么都干得出来
Some men will do anything for a hot meal.
抱歉 费雪小姐
Excuse me, Miss Fisher,
有个威廉姆斯小姐 打电♥话♥找您
there's a Miss Williams on the telephone for you.
真不错 辛苦你了 桃乐西
Lovely, thank you, Dot.
卡梅丽雅 是时候打开天窗说亮话了
I think it's time you levelled with us, Camellia.
你的英文比我们想象中的要好多了
Your English is far better than you would have us believe.
而且你拿的书也显示你是受过教育的人
Your reading material suggests an educated woman.
而且看来你一人也能对付林奶奶
And you seem to be able to hold your own with Granny Lin
这点让我印象深刻
in a way that deeply impresses me.
你猜对了 抱歉我装成这样
You are right. I am sorry,
不过我身不由己
but it was necessary.
我们只是想帮你
We only want to help you.
拜托 我对林家撒了谎
Please, I have lied to the Lins.
我其实是个寡妇
I am a widow.
我的父母不同意我之前的婚姻
My parents forbade my marriage,
因为我的丈夫是个共♥产♥党员
because my husband was a member of the Communist party.
所以我们私奔去了上海
So we eloped to Shanghai,
而我的丈夫和他的同党在那里被处决了
where my husband was executed along with many of his comrades.
我只好跑回娘家
I had no choice but to flee,
求他们收留我
and beg for my family's mercy.
我父亲又安排好
My father made the necessary arrangements
给我找一个新丈夫
to find a new husband for me,
走的越远越好
as far away as possible.
我已经令我的家族蒙羞
I have brought great dishonour on my family.
如果我回去的话
If I go home,
我怕我父亲会杀了我的
I'm afraid my father will kill me.
别担心 卡梅丽雅 我们会找到解决办法的
Don't worry, Camellia. We will find a solution.
如果你说的是真的
If what you've told me is true,
我绝不会让她被送回去的
I could never allow her to be sent back.
那么你打算怎么做呢?
So what are your intentions?
既然你奶奶觉得她配不上
I realise you have no obligation,
那现在你对她也没有什么责任了
now that your grandmother no longer considers her suitable.
不过我还是会给她准备好钱和住处
But of course. I will see to it that she has money and somewhere to live.
你就让她孤身一人?
Alone?
人生地不熟的?
In a strange country?
被你的家族遗弃后就彻底举目无亲了?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表