剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Did you take a shot at me?
- 那晚在书店? - 不是
- That night in the bookshop? - No.
脱了你的衬衣
Unbutton your shirt.
滚出去 现在
Get out. Now.
在我决定报♥警♥
Before I decide to have the police charge you
告你私闯民宅之前
with breaking into my house.
火焰能使什么无形之物显形?
What is invisible that the flames make visible?
火焰能使什么无形之物显形?
What is invisible that the flames make visible?
您有火柴吗 警官?
Do you have a match, Constable?
你们在比什么 长官
What are you trying to match, sir?
和费雪小姐比头脑...
My wits against Miss Fisher's...
如果我的直觉没错的话
if my hunch is right.
你该不会要烧了它吧
Don't you burn it.
这就是你要的化学公式
There is your formula.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher!
对不起 打扰一下 小姐 他非要进来
Sorry to interrupt, miss. He was rather insistent.
是约瑟·斯坦 你得快点来
It's Yossi Stein. You need to come quickly.
我叔叔发现他的 尸体僵硬了
My uncle found him here, stone-cold.
他想干什么?
What was he trying to do?
他手里的烧杯装有纯汞
That beaker in his hand contains pure mercury.
- 你认为他是自杀? - 不是
- You think he took his own life? - No.
我觉得是有人想误导我们
I think someone would like us to believe he did.
对 我会继续留意的
Right-o, then. I'll keep looking.
哦 不好意思 伙计
Oh, sorry, mate.
我才不是伙计呢!
I'm not your mate!
小心点!
Steady on!
嘿! 喂!
Hey! Oi!
他是跟我一起的
He's with me.
只是开玩笑
Just horsin'.
- 你还好吧 - 挺好的
- You right? - Right as rain.
谢谢
Thanks.
小点声 这有人要睡觉
Keep it down! There's people trying to sleep.
你是阿蒂·戴维斯?
Your name Archie Davies?
你的勋章很不错嘛
Nice set of medals you've got there.
什么?
What?
事情不像我们费雪小姐想的
Well, it's not as easy as our Miss Fisher thinks
那么简单 桃乐西
to narrow it down, Dot.
毒药随处都有
There are poisons everywhere.
重点是你如何接触的毒药
It's a matter of how likely you are to come in contact with them.
随处?
Everywhere?
但是一般的毒药不会立刻致死
But some commonly regarded poisons won't kill you right away.
比如汞
Take mercury, for example.
它也许不能立刻致死
It might not strike you down instantly,
但是它会让你几近崩溃
but it will make you as mad as a hatter.
真恐怖!
How horrible!
但是通常没有那么严重
But not usually fatal,
所以我怀疑让他致死的毒药
so I suspect whatever despatched him
和要了他朋友索尔命的毒一样
was the same poison that finished off his friend Saul.
费雪小姐猜测是接触中毒
Miss Fisher thinks it's a poison that kills on contact.
依旧是没有用
Still, doesn't help me much.
到处都是毒蜘蛛
There's a whole host of possible spiders,
和有毒植物
and poisonous plants are everywhere.
弄不好的话 那瓶花都能让你丧命
That vase of flowers would kill you if you went about it the wrong way.
不 是那些可爱的怒放的紫花 附子草
No. Lovely purple bloom there. Wolfbane.
含有乌头毒 是世界上最毒的物质之一
Contains aconite, one of the most poisonous substances in the world.
对了 他们让我去的鞋店在哪?
Right. Where is this cobbler's shop they want me at?
巴特勒先生都是亲自修剪的
Mr Butler trimmed them himself.
下次最好戴上手套
Might be an idea to wear gloves next time.
我有一些丁二烯 苯乙烯
I've got some butadiene, styrene,
过硫酸钾和硫醇
potassium persulphate and mercaptan.
谢谢你 麦克 我就知道你靠谱
Thanks, Mac. I knew I could rely on you.
我在这纯粹是因为我生来喜欢刨根问底
I'm only here because I was born with the type of inquiring mind
经常会自找麻烦
that often gets me into trouble.
你为什么在这呢?
What's your excuse?
我觉得我是来调查谋杀案的
I thought I was solving a murder,
但要是跟金子有关 我也愿意参与一下
but I'll settle for gold if that's what we come up with.
可能我搞错了什么
Maybe I made a mistake somewhere.
索尔学的希伯来语 语序是从右到左
Saul studied in Hebrew, which is written right to left,
所以不如试试
so perhaps try
把方程式反过来
inverting the formula.
这是什么? 好像有什么东西形成了
What's that? I can see something forming.
- 醒醒 杰克 - 是凝结物
- Wake up, Jack. - It's coagulating.
等一会
Any second now.
- 别碰! - 哎哟!
- Don't touch! - Ow!
你叫急性子吧
Impatience is your middle name.
我早取"贤德"做名字了
Virtue was already taken.
看出是什么了么?
Remind you of anything?
- 为什么 是... - 橡胶
- Why, it's... - Rubber.
人造橡胶
Artificial rubber.
是不断扩大的全球市场中
In an expanding world market,
人工橡胶的化学式价值可能和...
the formula for artificial rubber would be worth...
堪比黄金
Its weight in gold.
正是
Exactly.
如果索尔把公式藏在书里 理应是谁去取呢?
So if Saul dropped this formula off, who was meant to pick it up?
而且他的酬金在哪里?
And where was his reward?
说不定我们布尔战争的老兵能帮上忙
Maybe that's where our Boer War veteran can help us.
赛斯和伯特还在找他的下落
Cec and Bert are still trying to track him down.
哦 靠那两个小混混 上帝快显灵吧
Oh, relying on those two red-raggers. Lord help us.
科别指望他懂什么餐桌礼仪
Can't vouch for his table manners.
我们把他放在菜园如何?
How about we put him in the fernery?
他看起来可不像个证人啊
He doesn't look like a very promising witness.
小睡会再浇桶凉水 就解决了
Bit of a kip and a bucket of cold water, that'll help.
来吧
Come on.
看看你们合作之后多有效果啊
See how much better things are when you two cooperate?
您到书店干什么?
What were you doing in the bookshop?
我只是帮别人个忙
I was doing a favour.
送一...一个...
Delivering a... a...
一本书给小伙子
A book for this fella.
什么书? 是英国国会议实录吗?
What book? Was it called Hansard?
不是
Don't think so.
您不记得其他事了吗?
You don't remember anything else?
我只是...只是来还书的
I just... just returned the book, that's all.
让我把这本书和其他的放在一起
Asked me to put it with them other books,
就是你说的 英国开会录
the ones you said Hansons.
这不犯法吧 对吗?
There's no crime in that, is there?
让您做这件事的人
The fellow who got you to do this,
您能描述一下他的长相吗?
can you describe him for me?
记不太清了
Don't remember much.
再想想
Think back.
我想不是每天都有人让您帮忙送书的吧
I can't imagine it's every day somebody asks you to deliver a book.
我总是...记不住长相
I'm not good with... faces.
打完仗后记性就不太好了
My memory's shot ever since the war.
那个您不记得的男人
This man who you can't remember,
他给你钱了么?
did he pay you?
我 我记不清了
I-I don't rightly remember.
感谢你的帮助 戴维斯先生
Thank you for your help, Mr Davies.
真是浪费啊 小姐
Well, that was a waste, miss.
一锅粥 还有培根鸡蛋和一品脱的咖啡
Bucket of porridge, bacon and eggs and a pint of coffee,
什么都没问出来
all for nothing.
让饿汉饱餐一顿从不算浪费 桃乐西
A good breakfast is never wasted on a hungry man, Dot.
我反而觉得 进展不错
And on the contrary, I think we're making very good progress.
哦 小心啊小姐 那些花很危险的
Oh, careful, miss. Those flowers are dangerous.
谁告诉你的?你的牧师吗?
Who told you that? Your priest?
不不不 是麦克米拉医生
No, no, no. Doctor MacMillan.
以前人们用紫花的根磨碎
They used to grind up the roots of those purple ones
用来做毒箭
and use them for poison arrows.
这么迷人啊!
How fascinating!
门没有关
Door's open.
我不会问你怎么进来的
I won't ask how you got in.
约瑟认为索尔正在进行某项交易
Yossi believed Saul was doing some kind of deal
就在他来这家店的早上
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表