剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
- 我就知道! - 哦 史蒂芬!
- I knew it! - Oh, Stephen!
别! 史蒂芬!
Wait! Stephen!
冷静
Take it easy.
抱歉 史蒂芬
I'm sorry, Stephen.
科林斯 谢谢 坎巴纳是个飞行员
Thank you, Collins. Mr Campagna was a pilot.
所有的飞行员都带着氰化物胶囊
All pilots were given cyanide capsules
以防俘虏后被折磨
to take in case of capture.
而你当时决定留着胶囊以备不时之需
You decided to save your bitter pill for a rainy day.
不过问题是
But the problem was,
如何才能在不进入案发现场的前提下操纵一切
how to administer it without being connected to the crime.
紧接着 机会就送上门了
Then, opportunity presented itself
你把它藏在了拉雯多小姐坏了的音乐盒里
in the form of Miss Lavender's broken music box.
因为他清楚地知道
Because, as he obviously knew,
氰化物和酸性物质混合后
cyanide mixed with an acid
会散出能致死的毒气
gives off deadly fumes
凡是触碰到的地方
and turns everything it touches
都会蒙上一层淡淡蓝色
into a lovely shade of blue.
约翰 你怎么能这样?
John, how could you?
给我滚开!
Get out of my way!
放开我!
Take your hands off me!
起来!
Get up!
往前走
Move forward.
抬起点下巴
Chin up just a fraction.
非常感谢你 卡梅丽雅
Thank you very much, Camellia.
芙莱妮 你说对了
Well Phryne, you were right.
小姐你真是面若桃花
You are perfectly lovely.
不管怎样 大家都会坐等
Whatever happens, people will sit up and take notice
这位即将成为林钟太太的美女
with the soon to be Mrs Lin Chung
和你那篇墨尔本移♥民♥文章抢风头喽
heading your Migrant Melbourne article.
你一定是桃乐西
And you must be Dorothy.
你这位知心姐姐可是极好的
What a splendid Artemis you make.
我给你准备一张支票和一份长♥期♥工作
There's a cheque for you, waiting in my office, and a permanent job,
除了做那位女士的助手
if you'd like to try something
不知你是否愿意尝试更多的挑战?
more challenging than a lady's companion?
哦 不 我可不愿离开费雪小姐
Oh, no, I could never leave Miss Fisher.
我能理解的 桃乐西
I would understand, Dot,
如果你真的想去接触些与众不同的东西
if you want the opportunity to try something different.
对我来说你已经够与众不同了 小姐
You're different enough for me,
不过还是 谢谢你
Miss. But thank you.
没错 她的确是与众不同
Yes, she's certainly different.
杰克
Jack.
你能来真好
Good of you to come.
今晚我们要解决什么谜团?
And what puzzle are we solving tonight?
没有谜团
No puzzle.
也没有蜡烛 没有筷子
And no candlelight. No chopsticks, either.
这桌子上估计很久都不会出现筷子了
There won't be chopsticks at this table for quite some time.
林先生不会介意吗?
And how will Mr Lin feel about that?
林先生得为他的
Mr Lin would have quite enough to worry about
共♥产♥主义新娘担惊忙乎一阵子了
with his Communist revolutionary fighter bride.
真的? 替我恭喜他们
Really? Pass on my congratulations.
其实我们也可以只点一只蜡烛的
Perhaps we could allow ourselves just one candle.
你觉着呢?
What do you think?
我觉得我能将就
I think I could cope with that.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表