剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
她可能去了慈善修女会
Perhaps the Sisters of Mercy.
她之前去过那里
She's gone there before.
为什么她会去女修道院而不是去教堂呢?
Why in heaven's name would she visit a convent rather than a church?
也许她对那的生活很感兴趣 小姐
Most likely she was interested in the life, Miss.
不好意思冒犯了 桃乐西
Sorry, Dot,
但我如何也想不出究竟有什么忍♥受不了的事
but I cannot imagine a situation so intolerable
会让莱拉宁愿把自己埋在这个地方
Lila would rather bury herself in a place like this.
她们不是....不是被埋葬在这
They're not... they're not buried, Miss.
她们嫁给了上帝
They're married to God.
小姐 别翘着腿!
Knees, Miss!
- 女士们 - 你好吗
- Ladies. - How do you do?
我是芙莱妮·费雪 这是我的同伴
Miss Phryne Fisher and my companion,
威廉姆斯小姐
Miss Williams.
真是令人心焦的事
Well, this is a most alarming business.
莱拉的弟弟认为她可能来这寻求庇护了
Lila's brother believes she may have sought refuge here.
哦 我也希望是这样
Oh, I wish it were true.
可怜的莱拉自从她母亲去世后一直不好过
The poor girl's been in a terrible state since her mother passed.
这么说你和莱拉很熟了?
So you knew Lila well, then?
她坚信她有要履行的责任
She believes she has a calling.
但要承担责任前提是要有个清醒的头脑
But such a commitment must be approached with a clear head.
你有注意到她和她继母之间的小摩擦么?
Were you aware of the friction between her and her stepmother?
这是莱拉家的隐私
As I'm sure you can appreciate,
我不能透露 希望你可以理解
there are some things in a family that are personal, Miss Fisher.
我这是要找一个失踪的孩子啊 院长嬷嬷
I'm trying to find a missing child, Reverend Mother.
你最后一次见莱拉是什么时候?
When did Lila last visit you?
昨天
Yesterday.
她再一次提出了要加入我们
She pleaded her case again, to join the order.
那你怎么说的?
And what was your counsel?
我建议她 如果坚持要成为修女
I advised her to obtain the permission of her family
要先征得家人的同意
if she was determined to become a postulant.
然后她就走了
And then she left.
而直到现在她还没有回家
And yet she never arrived home again.
我向你保证我没有把莱拉藏起来 费雪小姐
I promise you I'm not hiding Lila between these walls, Miss Fisher.
我有知觉她一定隐瞒了些什么
I got the distinct impression she was hiding something.
你不是在怀疑一个院长嬷嬷的话吧?
You're not doubting the word of a Reverend Mother?
怀疑了就要做头等车下地狱么?
Is that a first-class ticket to purgatory?
那爱上一个新教♥徒♥又是什么下场?
What about fancying a Protestant?
死者的亲属有什么消息么?
Any word on the dead man's next of kin?
他在这举目无亲 亲属全在拉脱维亚
No family here, sir. They all seem to be in Latvia.
但我正在查找他未婚妻的下落
But I am following up on the fiancee.
- 什么未婚妻? - 他在码头交给别人的
- What fiancee? - This was handed at the docks.
费...呃我空闲时候调查了一下
Ph... I followed it up in my break.
订婚戒指?
An engagement ring?
没错 之后我找到了珠宝商
Exactly, so I traced the ring to the jewellers
他证实了尤卡·罗森分期付款买♥♥了这个
and he confirmed that Yourka Rosen was paying it off in instalments.
他给了我这个地址
He gave me this address.
克莱德街 考林伍德
Clyde Street, Collingwood.
- 你去过那边了么? - 还没呢 长官
- Have you been round there? - Not yet, sir.
开车过去看看
Take a car and have a look.
看看邻居知道些什么 但是别冒进了
See if the neighbours know anything, but don't take any risks.
是的长官
Yes, sir.
噢 干得不错 科林斯
Oh, and well done, Collins.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我帮你打听了些莱拉·沃丁顿的事
I found out about Lila Waddington for you.
是你被停课之前还是之后?
Before or after you were suspended?
下星期才开始停课
It doesn't start until next week.
大部分女生都讨厌莱拉
Most of the girls hate Lila
因为她整天就知道在日记本上乱写
because she's always scribbling in her diary.
真希望学生们能多从校图书馆里看书
I hope that school library makes up for its students.
你知道什么关于莱拉哥哥保罗的事么
Do you know anything about Lila's brother, Paul?
他一定是那个骑车接她的人
He must be the one who picks her up on his bicycle.
那些女孩们都花痴的叫他"美男子"
All the girls go goofy and call him 'The Sheik'.
嗯 多谢你的信息 简
Mmm. Thank you, Jane.
看来沃尔雷文法学校
Warleigh Grammar doesn't seem to be
不太认同我的教育方式啊
too impressed with my parenting skills,
但最起码我帮你
but at least I've exerted a good influence
形成了一个好的观察能力
on your powers of observation.
打扰了 科林斯警探打电♥话♥
Excuse me. Constable Collins called
说他仍然在找尤卡·罗森未婚妻的下落
to say that he's still trying to locate Yourka Rosen's fiancee.
但他已经调查到了她的全名叫妮娜·阿丽耶娜
But he has found out that her full name is Nina Aliyena.
谢谢你桃乐西
Thank you, Dot.
科林斯警探真是个说话算数的人啊
Constable Collins certainly knows how to deliver on his commitments.
这可是男人的好品质
It's a fine quality in a man.
是
Yes.
阿丽耶娜
Aliyena.
我想知道去哪才能找到一个
I wonder where you have to go in this town
拉脱维亚的无政♥府♥主义者
to find a Latvian anarchist.
我和赛斯能帮上忙
Me and Cec are OK,
因为他现在和河边那些工人关系不错
'cause he's still with the Waterside Workers
而我从1920年就和共♥产♥主义者一起活动
and I've been with the commos since 1920.
说说你自己吧?
What's your story?
马♥克♥思♥ 列♥宁♥ 共♥产♥ 还是社♥会♥主♥义♥者?
Marxist, Leninist, communist or socialist?
我对革命理论很有研究
Well, I have a thorough working knowledge of revolutionary theory
而我也很乐意驱散那些
and I'm happy to dispel any reformist illusions
工人盲目对战资本主义战车的错误观念
which blind workers to the chariot of capitalism.
- 这么说怎么样? - 齐活了
- How's that? - You'll do.
如果想保命的话 尽量冷静低调处事
Keep your head down if you like the way it's attached to your shoulders.
现在可看自己喽
Can't vouch for the moonshine.
- 干杯! - 干!
- Na zdrowia! - Na zdrowia!
天啊 两点钟方向 好像是粉刷匠彼得
Christ. Two o'clock. Looks like Peter the Painter. Who?
那个领导了伦敦暴♥乱♥的家伙
Bloke who slipped in the back door after that strife in London.
西德尼街围攻:1911年伦敦东区一场臭名昭著的枪战
西德尼街围攻
The Siege of Sidney Street.
铜匠们可都抢着见他
Coppers would love to get their hands on him.
他可知道事情的原委 对吧
He'll know who's who, alright.
谢谢你们了
Thank you.
我想接下来一个人处理了
I think I'll fly solo for the rest of the evening.
你确定这样好么?
Sure that's a good idea?
特立独行可比带着一堆跟班更容易行动
Easier to pass as a revolutionary without a posse of staff.
有道理
Fair point.
在下芙莱妮·费雪
Phryne Fisher.
彼得·史密斯
Peter Smith.
在拉脱维亚史密斯是一个常见的姓氏么?
Is Smith a terribly common name in Latvia?
我不住在拉脱维亚
I don't live in Latvia.
可惜了 我正想去那看看 有个当地向导多好
Shame. I was thinking of visiting. I could have used a guide.
为什么要去拉脱维亚?
Why go to Latvia?
去看看里加湾 玩玩越野滑雪
To see Riga, to do some cross-country skiing.
去找尤卡·罗森的母亲
To find Yourka Rosen's mother.
你会和尤卡的母亲说什么?
What would you be telling Yourka's mother?
他死的时候并不孤单
That he was not alone when he died.
直到最后一刻他还是很勇敢
That he was courageous to the end.
你知道是谁对他开了枪么
Do you know who shot him...
彼得·史密斯
Peter Smith?
你问这些问题太冒险了
These are dangerous questions.
我最不惧的就是冒险
My favourite kind.
或许尤卡·罗森的爱人妮娜会告诉我真♥相♥
Perhaps Yourka Rosen's sweetheart, Nina, will be more willing to talk.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
尤卡发生什么了?
What happened to Yourka?
你能给我指条逃生路线么?
Can you suggest an escape route?
你迷路了么?
Lost, are you?
如果我们一个劲的内讧 其他人就会找上门来
If we continue the struggle here, then others will follow,
这个年轻的国家
and this young country
会满是旧伤和新怨
will be filled with old pain and grudges.
尤卡呢?
And what about Yourka?
他也开始质疑
He too had started to question
同伙战略不得当
the methods of his comrades.
所以他试图毁了那些弹♥药♥军♥火♥
And that is why he tried to destroy the ammunition.
但被同僚给发现了
But his comrades caught him.
假设装备齐全
What are they planning to do with the gun,
他们会用那些枪做什么?
assuming they can arm it?
命令会于最后才下达
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表