剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
首饰是我在铁轨旁发现的
I found the jewels by the rail line.
为什么你之前不说?
Why didn't you tell us this before?
你不会信的
I didn't think you'd believe me.
那是因为你的说辞本身就不太可信
That could be because it's not particularly believable.
那你在火车上其余的时间做什么了?
What were you up to the rest of the time on the train?
几乎都在警卫的小货车里睡觉
Asleep in the guard's van, mostly.
但火车停的时候就有人进来把我叫醒了
But someone came in when the train stopped and woke me up.
- 是谁? - 我猜是那个警卫
- Who was it? - I thought it was the guard.
我没有出来 而他们匆匆忙忙的
I was hiding, and they were in a hurry.
他们抓了一堆绳子走了
Whoever it was, they just grabbed a whole lot of rope and left.
- 你什么都没看清? - 对 太暗了
- You couldn't see anything? - No, it was too dark.
过了一会我听见了吵杂声
But a little later I heard noises,
我就探出头去看个究竟
so I poked my head out to see what was going on.
- 然后? - 我发现了首饰
- And? - That's when I saw the jewels.
从火车上扔下来的 散落了一地
From the train. Spilled all over the ground.
可我还是能以逃票之罪告你
I should still charge you as a stowaway.
为什么告我? 又不是只有我逃票了
Why me? I wasn't the only one.
还有谁?
Who else was there?
那个穿着新式横条夹克的有钱人
That rich man in his fancy striped jacket.
你是说阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·赫伯特或者林赛·汤姆森
You mean Alastair Herbert or Lindsay Thompson.
火车出发前我在站台上看见他们两个了
I saw both of them at the station before the train pulled out.
我不知道是哪个
I couldn't tell which one.
我只看到了背影
I only saw from behind.
但有一个是背后朝前跳上来的
But one of them jumped back on.
谢谢 简
Thank you, Jane.
楼上见
I'll see you upstairs.
依我看来 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·赫伯特与尤尼斯
Alastair Herbert whisked Eunice
分手的速度实在太快了
away far too quickly for my liking,
所以我调查了这两人在大学的情况
so I checked up on both young men with the university.
然后呢?
Yes?
汤姆森先生 那个比较有魅力的
Mr Thompson, the charmer of the pair,
在欧蒙德学院因赌博而与他人引起争吵
is in strife for gambling at Ormond College.
至于赫伯特先生 那个划船冠军
And Mr Herbert, the rowing champion,
实际上没拿到医学学位
has actually failed the medical degree
依他说 几乎都要拿到了
he claims he's almost finished.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会记得不要向他们请教医学或法学问题
I'll make a note not to consult them for legal or medical advice.
如果我要划船 问他们正好
But if I need to be rowed anywhere, they sound like just the ticket.
房♥屋出租
Rooms For Rent
有了
Blimey.
十先令一个星期 现在付定金
It's ten shillings a week, deposit now.
早七点早餐 晚六点晚餐
Breakfast is at seven, dinner is at six.
不准喝酒 吸烟或带女孩子过来
No alcohol, tobacco or skirts,
每周五十二点之前交租金
and board's due every Friday at 12.
你找到那个女孩了吗?
Did you find the girl?
早上好 莫顿先生
Oh, good morning, Mr Merton.
你看上去很面熟 我们之前见过面吗?
You look familiar. Have we met before?
我觉得我在哪里见过你
I know I've seen you somewhere.
也许在舞台上
Perhaps you saw my stage act.
我曾参演提佛理
I used to play the Tivoli.
也许是 那你的角色是什么?
Maybe. What was your act?
那个伟大的催眠师
I am the Great Hypno.
这就对了
That's right.
现在我记起来了
I remember now.
见到热情观众真是高兴
Always a pleasure to meet an admirer.
- 不能租这房♥子 - 为什么 怎么了?
- Can't take the room. - Why, what's wrong?
那里有个我认识的家伙
There's a bloke in there I know.
是演提佛理的
From the Tiv.
是那个混♥蛋♥催眠师
He's a bloody hypnotist.
就是那个让你像母鸡一样叫...
Same one made you cluck like a chook...
然后还下蛋的?
then lay an egg?
我们答应过费雪小姐
We promised Miss Fisher,
所以你必须回去把房♥子给租下来
so you're just going to have to go back in there.
去吧
Come on.
我自己来就好
I can manage myself.
没事的 宝贝
It's alright, love.
我来这里是为了收集些资料
All I'm after is some information.
你认识以前住在这里叫简的女孩吗?
You know a girl called Jane who used to live here?
简是我的好朋友
Jane's my best friend.
你见到她了吗?
Have you seen her?
她现在住在比这里好多了的地方
She's in a much more hospitable place than this.
露丝! 快给我过来!
Ruth! Get out here, girl!
赫伯特先生 我再问你一次
I'll ask you again, Mr Herbert.
那天你送亨德森小姐
Where did you go after you farewelled Miss Henderson
上了巴拉瑞特列车后去了哪里?
on the Ballarat train that day?
你再沉默可没有好处
You're not making this easy for yourself.
我在这里所说的一切 会上报么?
Anything I say in here, does it have to go any further?
如果你不配合 就直接上法庭自己说吧
It'll go all the way to the high court if you don't cooperate.
因为尤尼斯 让我感到难以启齿
It's difficult because of Eunice.
你一定要相信我是真的爱她
I love her. You have to believe that.
- 继续 - 好
- Go on. - Alright.
那天晚上 我大多数时间都在城值班站里
I spent most of the evening in the city watch house.
那警♥察♥为什么要抓你?
What were you picked up for?
拉客
Soliciting.
偶尔我会
I have, on occasion,
在晚上接待一些女士
visited certain ladies of the night.
对此 我感到很糟糕
And I feel awful about it.
有人可以证明吗?
Can anyone confirm this?
那家地方叫什么?
What was the name of the establishment?
他们很谨慎
It's very discreet.
警♥察♥记录可以证明
Police records will confirm
那晚被抓后我一直待在监狱里
I spent the rest of the night in a jail cell.
你的表哥是你母亲遗产的唯一受益人?
So your cousin was the sole beneficiary of your mother's estate?
是的 他一直是母亲的心头肉
It seems that way. He's always been Mother's favourite.
太不可思议了
I can't believe it.
或许母亲发现他欠了外债想帮帮他吧
Maybe Mother found out that he owed money and wanted to help him out.
他欠了谁的钱?
Who did he owe money to?
林赛对我很好 只是他喜欢偶尔小赌一下
Lindsay is very dear to me, but he likes the occasional flutter,
而且他已经赌债高筑了
and his gambling debts have got out of hand.
你母亲从没讨论过改变遗嘱的计划吗?
Your mother never discussed her plans to change the will?
从没 知道费雪小姐打来电♥话♥我才想起此事
Never. I only thought to look for it after Miss Fisher telephoned.
我在母亲办公桌里找到这封信时很震惊
I was so shocked when I found the letter in Mother's bureau.
艾格尼丝姨妈的律师昨天给我打了电♥话♥
Aunt Agnes's lawyer rang me yesterday.
她把遗产都留给了我
She left me everything.
可怜的尤尼斯 但我一定会和她有福同享
Poor Eunice. But of course I'll share whatever there is.
你看上去并不惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
好吧 艾格尼丝姨妈经常用它
Well, Aunt Agnes threatened it constantly
来威胁阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
because of Alastair.
我只是从没想过她真这么决定了
I just never thought she'd go through with it.
你把姨妈送到了车站后去了哪?
Where did you go after you dropped your aunt off at the Ballarat train?
我去汽车俱乐部要了杯麦芽酒
I went to the Automobile Club for a quick ale.
结果在那待了好一会
Ended up staying longer than I planned.
我在那吃了晚饭
I had supper there.
有人能证实你的话吗?
Can anyone verify your story?
你的朋友阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·赫伯特那会儿在哪儿?
Where was your friend, Alastair Herbert?
阿尔那晚没和我一起 他去努力工作了吧
Al wasn't with me that night. He went off to swot or something.
还有谁在俱乐部里?
Who else was at the club?
那晚异常冷清 我想不起什么特别的人
It was unusually quiet. I can't recall anyone in particular.
我得说你的答案比
I'd hone your answers better than that
罗宾逊探长审问你时要可信多了
before Detective Robinson calls you in.
你不认为我有罪?
You don't think I'm guilty?
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
但我不允许自己在凶案调查过程中
But I don't allow myself to be lustfully compromised
向淫念妥协
during my murder investigations.
那我衷心希望案子尽快解决
Then I do hope this case is resolved soon.
尤尼斯是否意识到自己可能被剥夺继承权?
Was Eunice aware that she was likely to be disinherited?
当然了
Of course she was.
艾格尼丝姨妈并不是那种遮遮掩掩的人
Aunt Agnes wasn't the secretive type.
尤尼斯担心阿♥拉♥斯泰尔会发现
Eunice was worried Alastair would find out.
也许怕他知道后会对她失去兴趣吧
Maybe she feared he'd lose interest.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表