剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I tried my best, but I'm not good with confined spaces.
我确定当地警官已经掌控了一切
I'm sure the local sergeant has things under control.
当地警官连个面包摊都管不住
The local sergeant couldn't control a country cake stall.
亨德森夫人从巴克斯沼泽站后都在火车上
I know Mrs Henderson was on the train after Bacchus Marsh station
因为我看见她又上车了
because I saw her reboard.
那站之后是什么?
Where did the train stop after that?
没了啊 这是去巴拉瑞特的特快列车啊
Nowhere. It's an express to Ballarat.
但我的确觉得车停了啊!
But I felt it stop!
- 那是什么? - 呃 那是...
- What's that? - Er, that...
是一个水站
That's a water stop,
但火车在那里转轨需要五分钟
but the train only shunts there for five minutes.
五分钟可以发生很多事情 警官
A lot can happen in five minutes, Constable.
根据命令我应该让您避开
I've been told to steer clear of you.
哦!
Oh!
警官在这里
The constable here
问我是否记得在巴克斯沼泽站后火车停过
was just asking if I recalled the train stopping after Bacchus Marsh.
这是特快车当然不停
It's an express.
可是水站也得停
Apart from the water stop.
长官
Sir.
费雪女士 走慢点 天太黑了!
Miss Fisher, wait! It's... It's pitch black!
跟我走 警官 我的眼睛狐狸般尖锐
Follow my lead, Constable. I have the eyes of a fox.
费雪女士 慢一点!
Miss Fisher, slow down!
火车应该在这里停过
The carriage would have pulled up around here.
费雪女士 等等!
Miss Fisher, wait!
看上去好像有物体被一直拖着
It looks like something's been dragged this way.
来啊 男子汉们 跟上!
Come on, men, keep up!
不不不 让我来 小姐
No, no, no, let me, miss.
- 太高了 别担心 休
- It's very high. Don't fret, Hugh.
姐还征服过乞力马扎罗山呢!
I've scaled Kilimanjaro!
至少征服了第一个旅者小屋
At least to the first hiker's hut.
那是什么?
What's that?
噢!上帝啊!
Oh! Dear God!
让我们...把她弄下来
Let's... cut her down.
长官!
Sir!
科林斯警探
Constable Collins,
但愿你没让百姓干扰了谋杀案被害人
I hope you're not allowing civilians to tamper with a murder victim.
你好啊 探长 一路顺风嘛?
Hello, Inspector, how was your journey?
和你待会一样平安
As uneventful as yours will be.
现请回你的车厢吧 费雪小姐 谢谢合作
Back to your compartment, thank you, Miss Fisher.
大多数淤青都集中在脖子部位
So, most of the bruising's around the neck.
但却没带什么首饰 你会发现的
But not a lot of jewellery, you'll note.
我们会考虑到的 费雪小姐
We'll take that into consideration, Miss Fisher.
要是我 也会留心
And I'd keep an eye out
找一个大个刻有玫瑰花的石英和一串金项链
for a large faceted rose quartz and gold necklace
一对镶满钻石的耳环和几个精致的...
and diamond cluster earrings and several exquisite...
晚安 探长
Goodnight, Inspector.
好吧 费雪小姐!
Alright, Miss Fisher!
详细描述一下被害人丢失的财物吧
Take a full description of the victim's missing valuables,
警探 拜托了
please, Constable.
是的长官
Yes, sir.
我不信
I don't believe it.
我知道现在问这些很不是时候
I know this is a terrible time, but do you have any idea
但能告诉我有谁会对你母亲心怀怨恨么?
who might harbour a grudge against your mother?
人人皆知我母亲为人刁钻 但犯得上..?
Everybody knew Mother was difficult, but murder?
真是不知如何言谢了 科顿先生
I can't thank you enough, Mr Cotton.
这些窗户关得太紧了
These windows tend to stick,
自我得知亨德森女士的事后一直很心慌
and I've been in a fluster since I heard about Mrs Henderson.
- 他们找到她了吗? - 找到了她的尸体
- Have they found her yet? - They found her body.
应该是被谋杀了
Seems she was murdered.
谋杀?
Murdered?
有人把她挂在水箱上
Someone hung her from a water tank.
天啊
Good God.
- 我觉得你应该认识她吧 - 是的
- I believe you knew her. - Yes.
对她的死我并不感到多么遗憾
I can't say I'm that sorry she's gone.
但她女儿似乎很不错 对她来说这定是个噩耗
But the daughter seems nice enough. It must be awful for her.
- 亚历山大·科顿 - 我是
- Alexander Cotton. - Yes.
我是探长杰克·罗宾逊
Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
科顿先生只是帮我开窗户呢
Mr Cotton was just helping me with my windows.
看来你得自己动手了 费雪小姐
You'll have to manage your own windows, Miss Fisher.
我有几个问题要问科顿先生
I need to ask Mr Cotton a few questions.
- 什么问题? - 只是例行公事
- What about? - Just routine.
就在我这问吧 我正好要走
Take my compartment. I was just leaving.
昨天火车在水箱附近停车的时候
Where were you last night when the train stopped
你在哪里?
at the water tank?
我在...在餐车上 应该是
I was... in the dining car, I think.
我就走
Just going.
你在餐车上做什么?
What were you doing in the dining car?
我帮艾迪去拿杯柠檬汁
I went to get a lemonade for Eddy.
他总缠着我问演出的事 问我什么时候才能到
He was on at me about the show, how long till we got there.
我想果汁能让他安静会
I thought it might keep him quiet.
你在去巴拉瑞特会展的路上?
You're on your way to the Ballarat Show?
我对农艺没多大兴趣
I'm not much interested in agriculture,
但我们有免费的门票
but we had free tickets.
谢谢你的帮忙 科顿先生
Thank you for your gallantry, Mr Cotton.
再见 费雪小姐
Goodbye, Miss Fisher.
问问他和亨德森夫人争吵的事
Ask him about his altercation with Mrs Henderson.
亨德森小姐 我能进来吗?
Miss Henderson, may I come in?
恕我冒昧
Pardon me for asking,
你母亲身体状况还好么?
but was your mother in full command of her faculties?
我母亲是有些多事 但她可不是老糊涂
My mother was many things, but she was not in her dotage.
几年前刚退休
She only retired a few years ago.
那时我们就搬去了城里
That's when we moved to the city.
这么说你们去巴拉瑞特是要去探望老朋友?
So you were on your way to Ballarat to visit old friends?
是的 我们还定了周末住的旅馆
Yes, we booked a guesthouse for the weekend.
不会她被吊挂的时候还尚有意识吧...
You don't think she was still alive when...
我确信你母亲并没有遭受太大折磨
I'm sure your mother didn't suffer.
如果她像你一样被氯仿麻醉了...
If she was chloroformed, like you were...
- 她不会有任何知觉的 - 但愿如此
- she wouldn't have known a thing. - I hope so.
为了那点值钱的小物件送了命
All for the sake of a few baubles.
似乎是这样的
It seems that way.
但她的首饰的确看上去价值不菲
But her jewels looked to be quite valuable.
钻石是爸爸在参布尔战争时买♥♥回来的
Father bought the diamonds back from the Boer War.
我想母亲如此珍惜它们更多是感情因素
I think Mother treasured them more for sentimental reasons.
我确信警♥察♥会尽力抓到罪魁祸首
I'm sure the police will do their best to find the culprit
并归还你母亲的遗物 但...
and return your heirlooms, but...
我很乐意帮忙
I'd like to help.
你是侦探?
A detective?
你难道不觉得
Do you not think the proper authorities
当局会追查到底么?
will get to the bottom of this?
或许吧
Perhaps.
最后一定也草草了事
Eventually.
当然 他们会进行尸检
There'll be an autopsy, of course.
但我知道你很难过
I know this must be hard,
但我的同伴无意中看到了
but my companion couldn't help noticing
你母亲在餐车上和一名男子发生过争执
your mother arguing with the man in the dining car.
噢 是亚历山大·科顿 他和母亲素有不和
Oh, Alexander Cotton. He and Mother don't get on.
为什么?
Why not?
他的妻子死于难产
His wife died in labour
而当时母亲是巴拉瑞特医院的护士长
while Mother was still matron in charge at the Ballarat Hospital.
他归咎于母亲
He blamed her.
你不会是怀疑他做了什么吧?
You don't think he did something to her, do you?
如果你愿意的话 我可以继续追查
I can look into it further, if you like.
但我们不能妄下结论
But we shouldn't jump to conclusions.
谢谢 费雪小姐
Thank you, Miss Fisher.
我需要你的帮助
I would like your help.
我妻子玛丽告诉过她 觉得快生了
My Mary tried to tell her that our boy was about to arrive.
但护士长亨德森说离预产时间还早
But Matron Henderson said she was nowhere near her time,
再一次打发我们回家了
and sent us home again.
我试着接生了艾迪 可之后可怜的玛丽
My poor Mary bled to death on the kitchen floor
在厨房♥失血过多而死
after I try to delivered Eddy myself.
她连儿子的面都没见过
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表