剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
You're free to go, miss.
- 西蒙·亚拉伯罕如何? - 他会没事的
- Simon Abrahams? - He'll recover.
但他叔叔凯姆可能会被绞死
But his uncle Chaim will probably hang.
一命换一命 这又是何苦呢?
A life for a life. How does that help?
毫无意义
It doesn't. Not in the least.
我很庆幸换掉的不是你的命
I'm just glad it wasn't your life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
乔准备好钱了吗?
Well, then, Joe come through with the money?
没有
No.
思考了一下 他觉得傻瓜才会出钱买♥♥
Took one look at the books and reckoned he'd be a mug to buy in.
是吗
He did, did he?
那么你现在也不着急买♥♥农场了是吧
I guess that means you won't be buying the farm in a hurry.
对啊
Yeah. Oh, well.
- 那你要去做什么? - 我不知道
- What'll you do? - I don't know.
艾里斯的阿姨住在埃尔伍德
Alice's aunt lives in Elwood.
她房♥子后面有个平房♥
There's a bungalow out the back.
无论价值如何 你还是这活的半个股东
Well, you're still half-owner of the business, for what it's worth.
- 那真不值钱啊 - 对啊
- And that's not much. - No.
但对我来说已经足够了
But it's enough for me.
- 喝一杯? - 好吧
- Pub? - Yeah.
何不去女士酒吧?
What say we drink in the ladies' lounge?
- 为什么? - 那样艾里斯可以一起啊
- And why would that be? - So Alice can come along.
只要不让我喝对了柠檬汁的酒就行
As long as I don't have to drink shandies.
杰克?
Jack?
还在呢
Still here.
可怜的莉小姐
Poor Miss Lee.
索尔对她一见倾心
Saul was lost to her from the moment they met.
我一直在想怎么通知他老婆
I've been contemplating what to write to his wife.
五年来 分居地球两端
Five years and half a world apart.
哪种婚姻能撑得住呢?
What kind of a marriage can survive that?
我刚结婚就上战场了
I went to war a newlywed.
但你回家了啊
But you came home.
回来时已经不是我老婆嫁的...
Not the man my wife married...
十六年前的男人了
16 years ago.
战争会改变一个人的
War will do that to you.
我的妻子现在有时会去和她姐姐一起住
My wife's been living with her sister for some time now.
但婚姻始终是婚姻 费雪小姐
But a marriage is still a marriage, Miss Fisher.
特别是对一个高尚的人来说
Especially to a man of honour.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表