剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
at your service, mademoiselle.
- 很漂亮 不是么 - 嗯 很漂亮
- Quite lovely, isn't it? - Mm. Very.
- 尤其是她... - 打扰
- The way her... - Hello.
- 桃乐西! - 休
- Dot! - Hugh
呃...
Uh...
你说你今天晚上要去看电影
You said you wanted to go to the pictures tonight.
今天晚上?
What, tonight?
我...我去不了
I... don't think I can.
是你最喜欢的 酋长
Uh, it's your favourite. The Sheik.
哦
Oh.
我还得为筹款会做针线活和烘焙呢
But I have sewing and baking to do for the fete.
我计划去克比家吃冰激凌 然后...
Well, I thought ice-cream at Kerby's, and then maybe... a...
再去码头散散步
a walk along the pier afterwards.
我...我不行 休 我有点头疼
I... I can't, Hugh. I've got a headache.
我觉得我该吃点药清静一晚
I think I should just take a powder and have a quiet night.
恩 明天行吗
Uh, maybe tomorrow night, then.
也许吧
Maybe.
我...我希望你快点好
I... I hope you feel better.
谢谢您的茶 巴特勒先生
Thank you for the tea, Mr Butler. Mm.
桃乐西 你怎么了
What is it, Dorothy?
我刚才去教堂 帮忙准备筹款会
I was down at the church, helping to organise for the fete,
葛罗♥干♥神父逼我去忏悔
and Fr Grogan made me go to confession.
逼你?
Made you?
有一段时间了
It's been a while.
他说自从我为费雪小姐工作后
He said he's tried to be understanding
他都试图理解我
ever since I started working for Miss Fisher.
像那次我假装怀孕
Like when I pretended to be in the family way
为了抓住侩子手乔治
to help catch Butcher George,
还有...帮了拉脱维亚人抢劫银行那次
or... when I helped the Latvians with the bank robbery.
你那是被当做人♥质♥了
You were taken hostage at the time.
但他说他的底线是...
But he says he draws the line at...
什么?
What?
亲了一个新教♥徒♥
Kissing a Protestant.
他说我不能再见休了
He said I'm not to see Hugh again.
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
托马 你怎么样
Thommo, you right mate?
不能再好了
Right as rain.
什么?
What?
- 他说'不能再好了' - 当然了
- He said 'Right as rain'. - Sure you are.
我给你拿点水
I'll get you some water.
护士
Nurse.
护士!
Nurse!
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这有很多房♥间 你可以留下来
There's plenty of room. You're more than welcome to stay.
谢谢 但还是不了 你太慷慨了
Merci, non. You have been more than generous.
但是我累了
But I am tired.
午餐真不错
Such a good lunch.
至少让我送你一趟吧
At least let me give you a lift home.
海景酒店离这不远
Ah, the Seascape Hotel is not so far from here.
走走对我有好处 在巴黎去哪我都是走着
The walk will do me good. In Paris, I walk everywhere.
如果有需要我帮忙的地方一定要跟我说
You'd tell me if there was anything I could do to help you?
当然
Of course.
你会回来和我共进晚餐吧?
And you will come back for dinner?
万分期待
I look forward to that.
啊
Ah.
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
你不知这对我有多重要
You will never know how much this means.
你永远是他最爱的模特
You were always his favourite model.
秀外慧中
You're beautiful on the outside and the inside.
- 再见了 - 再见
- Au revoir. - Au revoir.
- 啊 胡萝卜酱 - 对
- Ah, carotte? - Oui.
好极了!
Parfait!
完工!
Voila!
勒内 你可是大材小用了
Rene, you waste your talent.
达达主义 崇尚虚无的艺术派别
达达主义只是空洞的模仿罢了
This dadaism is just empty parody.
要是没有勇敢的新艺术
There can be no brave new world
哪来美妙的新世界呢
if there is no brave new art.
哼 要是这也算新艺术
Well, if this is the new art,
中世纪 罗马帝国覆灭到文艺复兴间野蛮黑暗的时代
那我还不如就待在中世纪算了
then I will happily remain in the Dark Ages.
你已经落伍啦 我的朋友
A dinosaur, that is you, mon ami.
这个黑猫般美丽的的女子...落到你手上
It's a crime... wasting a beautiful body like this black cat
简直就是暴殄天物
on the likes of you.
那你呢 勒内先生
And you, Monsieur Rene...
若你 会如何对待我的身体?
what would you do with my body?
小姐 我觉得你很勇敢
I think you are so brave, miss,
敢于赤身裸体站在一群男人中间
to stand in a room full of men, with no clothes.
战后我穷得拿不出两分钱
I didn't have two centimes to rub together after the war.
我的救护队已经被遣散了
My ambulance unit had been disbanded,
家里不知道往哪给我寄钱
and my family had no idea where to send me money.
而且做模特很开心
And it was exhilarating.
但你只身一人在异国他乡 不觉得害怕么?
But you were all alone in a foreign country. Weren't you scared?
无知者无畏
I don't think I was sensible enough to be scared.
我会告诉巴特勒先生看来还得去买♥♥那只鸭子了
I'll let Mr Butler know he'll need to buy that duck after all.
小姐 抱歉打扰您了
Sorry to disturb you, miss.
强森先生和雅茨先生求见
Mr Johnson and Mr Yates would like a word.
这是干嘛?
What's this?
我这还有几英镑
I've got another couple of quid, too.
我要雇你来查案 就像其他人一样
I want to hire you, same as anybody else would.
是我提议找专业侦探的
I suggested we call in the professional.
我的钱和别的花♥花♥公♥子♥一样
My money's as good as any toff's.
我乐意为你效劳 伯特
I'm at your service, Bert.
哪有理由来收你钱啊
And there is no question of me charging you.
能帮你是我的荣幸
It will be my honour to help.
说起来 你觉得海克特·钱伯斯
So, you think this Hector Chambers
该对你朋友的死负责是吗?
is responsible for your friend's death?
那辆劳斯莱斯刚撞了伯明翰之后面包师看到它
The baker saw the Rolls just after it collected Mr Birmingham.
说司机接着在街角掉了头
The driver then continued on round the next corner,
逆向行驶
drove on the wrong side of the road...
今天案子多么?
Not a lot of crime out there today?
啊 费雪小姐
Ah, Miss Fisher.
我就想伯特什么时候才会找来你这个军师呢
I was wondering when Bert would wheel in the heavy artillery.
在这个悲剧的节骨眼
Bert is naturally keen to see some movement
伯特自然关注这个案子的进展
in this tragic matter.
而所谓进展就是"比蜗牛爬还慢"
And as movement in copper speak means 'slower than a wet week'...
钱伯斯先生声称他的车被偷了 伯特
Mr Chambers claims his car was stolen, Bert.
偷你妈...妹啊
Stolen my ar... Aunt Mary.
我...我们正试着重建犯罪现场
We're trying to re-create the scene of a crime.
是呢 你的么?
So I see. Yours?
那个...那个...是我侄子的
They're... it... my... They're my... it's my nephew's.
呃 请别碰它好吗
Uh, and if you could please not touch.
嘀嘀!
Beep beep!
司机似乎喝了不少雪利酒啊
Looks like the driver's had a few too many sherries.
所以肯定不是海克特·钱伯斯干的
Can't have been Hector Chambers, then.
为什么?
Why?
他戒酒了 他最爱的是廉价雪茄
He doesn't drink. His preferred vice is cheap cigars.
- 这些是什么呢? - 轮胎轨迹
- What are these? - Collisions.
我刚说了
As I was saying,
司机接着撞了送奶车
the driver then clipped the milk truck,
撞倒了路桩然后逃逸了
drove over the bollard and drove off.
肯定造成了不少破坏
Must have done some damage.
还他妈的留下一大堆线索
And left a lot of bloody evidence.
他在这儿撞的送奶车
He's hit the milk truck here,
然后轧过了那儿的路桩
and then continued over the bollard there.
此地的警探已经展开调查
The local constables were all over this.
他们找到车灯的碎玻璃了么?
And they found the glass from the broken head lamp?
都写在报告里了
It's all in the report.
- 所以他们也看到机油了? - 额...
- So they noticed the engine oil? - Uh...
要是机油箱报废了 他肯定开不远
And if he's done his sump, he wouldn't get far.
可能撞的塞子松了
He could've knocked the plug loose.
油不会马上漏出来 没准在前面的街上才会漏
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表