剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Not a lot of workers take a taxi cab to work.
她不会有危险的吧 小姐
She won't be in any sort of danger, will she, Miss?
她正在进行"真♥相♥挖掘"行动 只是侦查而已
She's on a fact-finding mission. Pure reconnaissance.
而且以桃乐西的才智 她不会冒不必要之险
I'm sure Dot is smart enough not to take unnecessary risks.
今天早上邮差送来的
Postie came earlier this morning.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
没什么要紧事吧 小姐
Everything alright, Miss?
没 没事
Yes, of course.
为什么费雪小姐会收到市监狱的来信呢?
So why's our Miss Fisher getting letters from the City Gaol?
出事的是哪个机器?
Which machine was it?
女工是在哪丧命的?
Where the woman died?
你要搜集素材写书吗?
You're writing a book, are you?
好奇而已
Just curious.
是在另一栋楼上
Next building.
女孩真可怜
Poor girl.
这地方真让我神经过敏
This place gives me the heeby-jeebies.
我听说是工头发现她的
I heard the foreman found her,
那其他机器上的女工干嘛去了?
but what about all the women on the other machines?
怎么没帮她一把?
Couldn't they help her?
工头就在那 你干嘛不亲自问他?
There's the foreman. Why don't you ask him?
这壶要开了
That one's stewing.
接着煮下一壶吧 我出去抽根烟
Start another pot. I'm going out for a puff.
打扰了 医生
Excuse me, Doctor.
要来杯茶么
Would you like a cuppa?
来一杯吧 玛萨
Why not, Martha?
我猜您爱喝柠檬红茶?
You look like a 'black with lemon' kind of lady to me.
你料事如神啊?
How did you know?
谢谢
Thank you.
乔伊斯
Joyce!
乔伊斯 我们得谈谈
Joyce, we need a word.
见鬼的 她去哪了?
Where the hell is she now?
她刚下楼了 先生
She went downstairs, sir.
哦
Oh.
你去盥洗室找找 我去装货间找
Check in the powder room. I'll see if she's down in the loading bay.
- 是的 我马上去 - 真是个麻烦女人
- Right away, sir. - Typical bloody woman.
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, Miss?
请问洛娜·富尔顿在哪?
Where might I find Lorna Fulton?
- 就那边那个红发的 - 谢谢你
- She's just over there with the red hair. - Thank you.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
有人跟我说 如果我想赚点零花钱...
One of the girls said that if I wanted to have a bit of extra pin money...
谁跟你说的?
What other girl? Who said?
我记不起她的名字了
I can't remember her name.
我要是你 我就乖乖泡茶得了
Well, if I were you, I'd stick to making tea.
洛娜
Lorna!
'费雪小姐 我知道 你为了确保
'Miss Fisher, I realise you have taken steps
我永无天日 已经开始采取行动了
to ensure I remain at His Majesty's pleasure indefinitely.
我们上次面谈草草结束 双方都不愉快
We did not end our last meeting on the best of terms,
现在我写信给你 希望你可以再见我一次
but I write in the hope that you will agree to meet with me.
我想要用真♥相♥换取我的自♥由♥
You want the truth, above all else, and I want my freedom.
希望你考虑这个双赢的提议
So I have a proposition that may be of mutual advantage.
此致 默多克·福伊尔
Yours, Murdoch Foyle.'
请进
Yes?
小姐 桃乐西从工厂打电♥话♥来
There's a call from Dorothy at the factory, Miss.
好像有什么急事
It sounds urgent.
我要见所有目睹此事的工人
I'll need to interview any workers who saw your brother fall,
迦斯金小姐
Miss Gaskin.
当然了 请您自便
Of course. Whatever you need.
费雪小姐 又见面了
You again, Miss Fisher.
- 你来干嘛? - 我只是刚好路过
- What are you doing here? - I was just passing.
看来那个擅自闯入的罪名也吓不到你啊
I see the threat of a trespass charge hasn't discouraged you.
如果我这么容易退缩的话
If I were easily discouraged,
咱们的第一案发现场就足够把我吓跑了
you would have frightened me off on our first crime scene.
咱们的第一案发现场?
OUR first crime scene?
我没记错的话
Correct me if I'm wrong,
你这次已经同意此案由警方负责了啊
but you agreed to leave this one to the police.
你记得没错 探长 只是计划赶不上变化
You're never wrong, Inspector. Just a little behind the times.
反正罗德里克·迦斯金现在也告不了我了
Roderick Gaskin won't be pursuing this complaint.
对了
Ah!
如果你表现得好 我就跟你透露点内情
If you're good, I'll keep you informed.
替我向泡茶女工问好哦
Give my regards to the tea lady.
我没看见他掉下来 我当时在这抽烟呢
Well, I didn't see him fall. I was in here having a smoko.
可迦斯金女士说泡茶女工看见了...
I'm sorry. Miss Gaskin said the tea lady saw...
哦 她说的是叫玛萨的女工
That's the other tea lady, Martha.
请问玛萨姓什么?
Do you mind telling me Martha's surname?
姓德里斯克
It's Driscoll.
玛萨 警♥察♥要找你文化
Martha, the police want to have a word.
嗯 我帮你拿杯子吧
Um... I'll take the cups.
你是...玛萨 是吧?
So... Martha, is it?
你亲眼看见迦斯金先生掉下来么?
You saw Mr Gaskin fall?
是的 我当时在院子里
Yes, sir, I was in the yard.
科警探!
Constable!
记下来德里斯克小姐的证词
Take down Miss Driscoll's statement.
他是从哪掉下来的?
Where did you see him fall from?
从他的办公室窗户上 就在书桌旁
It was his office window. Up the end, near his desk.
我没看见玻璃怎么碎的
I didn't see the glass break,
他落地的时候我才...
but I looked up just after he...
抬头看的
landed.
你看见了什么?
And did you see anything?
我看见了迦斯金小姐正在窗口的地方
I saw Miss Gaskin in the window.
她正和工头科甘先生在一起
She was with Mr Colgan, the foreman.
谢谢你的配合 德里斯克小姐
Thank you, Miss Driscoll.
你当时肯定吓坏了
I imagine it must have been a great shock.
桃乐西 你在这干嘛?
Dot! What are you doing here?
你会有危险的
It could be dangerous.
我叫玛萨 而且我没事 谢谢关心
It's Martha, and I'm fine, thank you very much.
警探 走了
Constable!
我们在走廊上谈话 然后突然听到玻璃碎了
We were talking in the corridor. We heard the glass break.
你看见什么人进办公室了吗?
Did you see anyone go into the office?
迦斯金小姐和我在工厂的另一头
Miss Gaskin and I had been up the other end of the factory
我们正往回走
and we'd just got back.
所以迦斯金先生摔下楼的时候
So you didn't notice anyone else in the office
你没看到办公室里有什么人?
with Mr Gaskin when he fell?
是的
No.
这么说有当时有人可能在他办公室里
So someone else could have been in the office with him
- 然后从另外一个门离开了 - 是的
- and left by the other door? - Yes.
如果他们动作够快的话
If they were quick.
据你了解 有什么人想要伤害罗德·迦斯金吗
You know of anyone who might want to do Roger Gaskin harm?
不知道
No.
你跟他关系怎么样?
How did you get on with him?
就和其他人一样啊
As well as anybody.
其实我很少和他打交道
I didn't really have much to do with him.
我一般跟迦斯金小姐交接
I deal with Miss Gaskin.
她才是这工厂多年来真正的经营者
She's the one who's been running this place for years.
没有 他摔下楼的时候我在走廊
No, I was in the corridor when he fell.
你一个人么?
Were you by yourself?
不是 还有领班泰德·科甘
No, I was with Ted Colgan, our foreman.
这么说当时你弟弟一个人在办公室里?
So your brother was alone in the office?
应该是
I think so.
有人看见你和一个男人在窗口那
You were seen at the window with a man.
是的
That's right.
我们听到玻璃碎的声音之后就冲进去了
We rushed in after we heard the glass break.
我很抱歉 我真是吓着了
I'm sorry, this is such a shock.
你最后一次见你弟弟的时候 他看起来怎样?
And how did your brother seem last time you saw him?
心情好吗?
How was his mood?
他最近压力很大
He's been under a lot of strain of late.
他有可能自杀么
Any reason to believe he could have taken his own life?
罗德里克不会自杀的
Roger could never do that.
他今天看起来很焦虑吗?
Did he seem agitated today?
他每天都这样
That's fair to say of any day.
但每次要看医生的时候
But he always seems particularly grizzly
- 他总是格外的苍白 - 看医生?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表