剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I'm all for that.
简 下来了么?
Jane, are you coming?
我以为你都准备好了
I thought you were all ready?
这可是咱们最后一次彩排
It's our last rehearsal.
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling very well.
应该只是感冒了
I'm sure it's just a cold.
好吧 那回去睡会吧
Alright, back to bed with you.
德里克
Derek.
打扰一下 费雪小姐
Excuse me, Miss Fisher.
我应该把这些酒放哪里呢
Where would you like me to stack the refreshments?
德里克 我没听说过威顿牌的酒啊
Sorry, Derek. Whitten's. I haven't heard of that.
产自阿德莱德 顶级酿造
Ah, it's from Adelaide. Top brew.
看不出你年纪轻轻还是个行家
You're very young to be a beer connoisseur.
放厨房♥吧 谢谢
Kitchen will be fine, thank you.
我很喜欢你的校服 这校训是什么意思?
I was just intrigued by your school crest. What does the motto say?
是关于什么真理和谐之类的 是拉丁语
Something about truth and harmony. It's Latin.
我之前在一个校徽上也见过
I've seen it before. On a school badge.
嗯 是的 以前的那个被我弄丢了
Ah, yes. I used to own one. But I lost it.
警♥察♥帮你找到了 在凯蒂 佩斯的手包里
The police have found it. In Kitty Pace's handbag.
收拾好你的东西 德里克
Gather your things, Derek.
抱歉 姑娘们 今天花仙的事忙乎够了
Sorry, ladies. Enough maidenhood for one day.
我和德里克有点急事要处理
Derek and I have an urgent appointment.
德里克不会伤害凯蒂的
Derek wouldn't hurt Kitty.
他很爱她
He was sweet on her.
德里克不喜欢凯蒂
Derek wasn't sweet on Kitty.
他只是抵挡不了诱惑罢了
He just couldn't resist the other thing.
你懂的 下半身的诱惑
You know, down there.
你知道些什么啊? 嗯?
And what would you know? Hmm?
她身陷窘境 所以想趁机赖到他身上
She was trying to trap him because she was in strife.
我在房♥子后面看到她
I saw her out the back
正在呕吐 我立刻就懂了
heaving her guts out and I picked it right off.
她怀孕了
She was in the family way.
我把徽章给了玛丽
I gave that badge to Marie.
也许凯蒂因为嫉妒所以就拿走了
Maybe Kitty took it because she was jealous.
你要是真遵守校训的话 事情就简单多了
This'd be a lot easier if you stick to your school motto.
德里克 你穿几码的鞋?
What shoe size do you take, Derek?
十码 怎么了?
Size ten, why?
探长 我尽快赶来了
Inspector. I came as quickly as I could.
这么说你与凯蒂·佩斯没有任何瓜葛么?
So you weren't involved with Kitty Pace in any way?
是她极力想跟我有瓜葛
I think she wanted me to be.
她那天晚上邀我去一个海边浴屋见面
She asked me to meet her that night at one of the bathing sheds.
- 我想了想 - 就是她溺水的那晚?
-I thought about it. -The night she drowned?
但是我没有去
But I didn't go.
我去叔叔家听收音机听到很晚
I went to my Uncle's and listened to the wireless until late
- 然后还在那过夜了 - 是这样么?
- and then slept over. - Can you confirm this?
是的
Yes.
德里克来的时候我晚上正好还有个会要开
We had a late sitting at Council but when Derek arrived,
但我觉得他的事更要紧
I decided his visit was more important.
应该有人陪陪他
He seemed in need of company.
你当时知道凯蒂·佩斯怀孕了吗?
Did you know Kitty Pace was pregnant?
不 不 我不知道
No. No, I didn't.
小姐 别按了 你会把铃给弄坏的
Miss, steady on. You're going to wear out the bell.
告诉我 凯蒂有没有怀孕?
Tell me, please. Was Kitty expecting?
- 不如你先坐坐吧- 你先回答我?
- Perhaps you should take a seat. - Tell me, yes or no?
怎么了 警探?
What's going on out here, Constable?
维斯顿小姐想问一些关于凯蒂·佩斯的事
Miss Weston's enquiring about Kitty Pace, sir.
你稍等片刻吧 我这马上就完了
Well, I'm just finishing up if you'd like to wait.
不必了 没事
No, it's alright.
你说得对 这不关我事
You were right, it's none of my business.
- 萝丝? - 对不起打扰了
- Rose? - Sorry to bother you.
为什么萝丝这么惊慌失措的?
What was all that fuss about with Rose?
也许她也喜欢德里克吧
Maybe she holds a torch for Derek too.
虽然我看不出他到底哪有魅力了
Though I can't see what the attraction is myself.
可能是校服控吧
Could be a man in uniform.
拿上小桶和铲子吧 同志们
Get your buckets and spades, boys.
我想我们得去海边玩一趟
I think another trip to the seaside's in order.
继续试试白门 科林斯
Keep going. White door, Collins.
是的 就是这个 长官
Yeah, this is the one, sir.
不错的藏身所啊
Nice hideaway.
你看又是这种酒 先生
Here's that beer again, sir.
是的 正是德里克推荐的酒
Yes, Derek Philips recommends it.
看来我们得再找他聊聊了
We may need another chat with that young man.
文法学校的乖学生 还是个高♥官♥子弟
Good Grammar boy. Head Prefect to boot.
这种男孩最爱找没身份的野姑娘
Just the sort to sow his wild oats with a bad girl
然后放荡一番了
from the wrong side of the tracks,
结果一遇到点麻烦就怂了
only to panic at the first sign of trouble.
一把男士剃须刀
A gentleman's razor.
看来 德里克并不是凯蒂唯一的男性访客
Looks like Derek wasn't Kitty's only male visitor.
他这么小还用不着剃须呢
He's barely old enough to shave.
亨利·劳森:澳大利亚著名诗人 作家
你还是亨利·劳森的忠实读者呢
I didn't know you were a Henry Lawson fan.
现在好点了么?
How are you feeling?
好多了 我想搭电车去看看萝丝
Much better. I thought I'd catch the tram to see Rose.
今天有些晚了吧 ?
It's a bit late in the day, isn't it?
她因为凯蒂的事情很是伤心
She's been so upset about Kitty.
你不如明天再去 等不了多久的
I think it can wait until tomorrow. You'll see her soon enough.
不要 停下来好么? 我不能这样
No, stop it, OK? I can't do this.
我满脑子想的都是她 抱歉
I can't stop thinking about her. I'm sorry.
你是该觉得抱歉 因为我不干了
You will be sorry because the deal's off.
我不会帮你撒谎掩护了!
I'm not covering for you anymore!
不 等等 玛丽!
No, wait! Marie!
妈妈? 是我 简
Mother? It's me. Jane.
我就知道你会如约过来的 你总是说到做到
I knew you'd come like you promised. You always keep your word.
进来吧
Come in.
我带了一些文件需要你签字
I've brought some papers I need you to sign.
收养文件
Adoption Documents
我还是会常来看你的
Don't think I won't visit.
我保证
I will.
只不过还是这样更好
But it's better this way.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I know.
别担心
Don't worry.
我还带了些你可能需要的东西
I brought you some things you might need.
买♥♥日常用品的钱
Money for shopping.
还有本书
A book.
亨利·劳森 我们可以像原来一样一块念书
Henry Lawson. We can read them together like we used to.
就一小会儿 怎么样?
Just for a short while, hmm?
谁?
Hello?
是你么?
Is that you?
你来这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
"跋山涉水 翻山越岭
'In deep ways and steep ways and high ways and low,
我在陌生的路上觉得安逸而不拘
I'm at home and at ease on a track that I know not,
却在熟悉的路上觉得迷失和不安"
and restless and lost on a road that I know.'
现在 我们还得来点下午茶
Now, all we need is some afternoon tea,
像原来一样 还记得么?
like we used to make, remember?
但现在已经是晚上了
But it's late. It's night-time.
没关系的
No matter.
我做个蛋糕来庆祝一下
I'll bake us a cake to celebrate.
你向来喜欢吃我做的苹果蛋糕
You always loved my apple cake.
很快就好了
It'll be done before you know it.
我天亮之前必须回去
I have to be back before morning.
当然了
Of course you do.
奇怪了 貌似家用不太够了
Odd, I don't seem to have enough housekeeping money.
看来我们家的小扒手们日渐猖狂
Maybe our light-fingered visitors are becoming more daring.
你看见了简吗?
Have you seen Jane?
她不在楼上 床还跌的整整齐齐
She's not upstairs and her bed's made.
- 早安 - 早安 !
- Morning! - Morning.
到处都找不到简 小姐
I can't seem to find Jane anywhere, Miss.
她是不是早起去上学了?
Do you know if she left early for school?
两个都没去?
Both of them?
是啊 的确很奇怪 但我相信肯定没什么大事
Yes, it is odd but I'm sure there'll be some simple explanation.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表