剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I don't like your tone.
而我不喜欢别人骗我
And I don't like being lied to.
你是在庇护查尔斯吗?
Were you protecting Charles?
查尔斯也在给莱诺德·史蒂文斯钱
Charles was also paying off Leonard Stevens.
查尔斯?
Charles?
我还以为你对一切都了如指掌呢
I presumed you knew all about it.
莱诺德·史蒂文斯手里
Leonard Stevens was
有些失体面的照片
in possession of compromising photographs.
可以证明查尔斯有特殊的取向...
Evidence of Charles's particular disposition...
在选择伴侣方面的
when it came to his choice in lovers.
查尔斯没有特别的性取向
Charles is of no particular disposition.
他只是还没找到合适的女人
He has just not found the right woman yet.
我可不认为他有意找一个合适的女人
I don't know that he will ever intend to find the right woman
或者说...任何女人
or... any woman at all
如果照片所示不假的话
if the photographs are anything to go by.
那照片现在在哪呢?
Oh. Where are these photographs now?
在警方手里
With the police.
我的查理?
My Charlie?
那么 教堂那边调查的怎么样了?
So, how was church?
史蒂文斯先生和西尔小姐的婚礼在结婚预告
Mr Stevens and Miss Shore's wedding was cancelled
张贴一天之后就取消了
a day after the banns were posted.
肯尼教父认为是新郎临阵脱逃了
Father Kenny thinks the groom got cold feet.
那么说潘西是一个被抛弃的新娘了?
So Pansy's a jilted bride?
事态发展真是有意思啊
How interesting.
多谢了 桃乐西
Thank you, Dot.
'潘西'
'Pansy'.
这个名字很适合干♥你♥这行的人
It's a very appropriate name for someone in your line of business.
我已经向警♥察♥坦白一切了
I've already told the coppers everything I know.
走开 我还要做生意呢
Clear off. I've got a living to make.
你未婚夫过着非常惬意的生活
Your fiance made a very comfortable living
是通过巧妙安全地保守别人的秘密
out of keeping other people's secrets nice and safe...
并明码标价
for a price.
莱诺德从来不跟我说生意上的事情
Leonard never talked shop with me.
我想你对于一个有始无终的婚约
I suppose you were too busy making wedding plans
准备的是不是操之过急了
that never came to pass.
你一定很失望
Must have been disappointing,
心怀期待的做着请柬
ordering the invitations for your big day
没料到莱诺德却发神经直接把婚礼取消了
only to have Leonard get the jitters and call the whole thing off.
不是取消 只是延期
It wasn't called off, it was postponed.
莱诺德要去出差 你知道这点么
Leonard had a business trip. Shows how much you know.
出差?
A business trip?
尽管如此 如果站在你的立场上
Still, if I'd been in your shoes...
我的立场?
My shoes?
你懂什么?
What would you know about anything?
你这种 衣着华丽 脸蛋又好看的美女
You, with your fancy clothes and your good looks.
想要什么男人都可以
You can have any man you like.
我这种女人可没那个权利
Girls like me, it's not so easy.
给夫人来束鸢尾花吗 先生?
Irises for the wife, sir?
这车我都要了
I'll take the lot.
莱诺德还有其他女人吗?
Did Leonard have other girlfriends?
你又想说什么? 他的确风流倜傥
Oh, what do you reckon? He was a charmer.
就算你想扭断他的脖子 我也管不着
Then I wouldn't blame you for wanting to wring his neck.
有一个
There was one girl.
老远就能从他身上闻到她的香水味
Could smell her perfume on him a mile off.
就象死玫瑰一样香得犯恶心
Sickly smell. Like dead roses.
我好象没有请你到我的化装间来
I don't recall inviting you into my dressing room.
只是来随便看看
I'll overlook it just this once.
好香 什么香水?
Nice fragrance. What is it?
午夜玫瑰
Midnight Rose.
莱诺喜欢吗?
Did Len like it?
抱歉 你丈夫的名字好象是本?
Sorry, your husband's name's Ben, isn't it?
小姐 你是不是喝醉了
Girl, you must be half-fried,
这么做毫无意义
'cause you ain't makin' any sense.
他的未婚妻好象认为他对你有意思
His fiancee seemed to think he was sweet on you.
我是个幸福的已婚妇女 即使不是
I am a happily married woman, and even if I wasn't,
我也不会为了莱诺德·史蒂文斯这样的混♥蛋♥
I would hardly break the bonds of a marriage
去破坏自己的婚姻
for a sap like Leonard Stevens.
从来没见过这样的男人
Nobody I know liked that man.
即使是死的那天晚上
Even the night he was bumped off,
依然有人拿枪架着脖子逼他
someone had him cornered out back with a pistol in his neck.
你是说查尔斯·弗里曼?
Do you mean Charles Freeman?
不是那家伙
Not that asshole.
我了解查理的
I know Charlie.
我说的那人带着大帽子和围巾
It was some, uh, mug with a big hat and a scarf.
为什么你不通知警♥察♥?
Why didn't you tell the police?
我为什么要告诉他们?
Why would I tell the cops anything?
我连那人长什么样都没看清
I hardly got a look at the mystery man.
就算我看清了 就算他真一枪崩了莱诺
But you know if I did, and if he did pull that trigger,
我照样不会吱声
I still wouldn't tell the cops.
莱诺德·史蒂文斯知道你什么秘密?
What on Earth did Leonard Stevens have on you?
一切还好吧?
Everything alright?
没事 亲爱的
Everything's fine, honey.
费雪小姐在赞赏我的香水呢
Miss Fisher was just admiring my perfume.
他们是在这里还是美国结的婚?
So were they married here or in America?
这里 诺瑞是弗吉利亚人
Here. Nerine's from Virginia.
那里不允许不同种族通婚
They don't allow interracial marriages.
是我主持的婚礼
I hosted the wedding myself.
你是个好人
That's kind of you.
刚好我当时在找台柱子
I was looking after number one.
以此弄到手了行内最棒的爵士女伶
I secured the best jazz singer in the business.
这张照片能借我吗?
May I borrow this photograph?
可以考虑
I'll consider it,
如果你允许我...
if you'll consider allowing me to...
送你回家
escort you home.
卡莱宝贝农场乐团
Sonny Clay's Plantation Orchestra.
刚刚结束全国巡演悉尼站
Hit the Tivoli circuit in Sydney a few weeks ago.
很快就会来墨尔本
But then they're heading down to Melbourne.
我从报纸上看到过
I've read about them.
三十五位黑人音乐家
35 black musicians.
真正的大乐团
Must be quite a band.
对女人来说可是致命的诱惑
A big hit with the ladies, so I hear.
和这些专家在一起能让她们赶上潮流
Must have made them very popular with the authorities.
搞爵士的男人没什么搞不定的
Ah, that's nothing a jazz man can't handle.
你让我陶醉 斯通先生
You have me thoroughly syncopated, Mr Stone,
但我还没准备要晕倒
but I'm not ready to swoon just yet.
可惜了
That's a shame.
不如你跟我讲一讲莱诺德·史蒂文斯
How about you tell me what Leonard Stevens
知道诺瑞·罗杰斯些什么?
knew about Nerine Rogers?
你是乐队经理 你的消息都是有用的
You're the band manager. What you don't know isn't worth knowing.
他肯定有她的把柄
He must have had something on her.
家丑?
A skeleton in the closet?
丢人的秘密?
A shameful secret?
或者她是通缉犯
Maybe she was wanted by the police.
我得理一下思路 跟不上你的话了
I'm gonna have to get my head right. I'm not quite following you.
怎么了 斯通先生
What's the matter, Mr Stone?
猫咬着舌头啦?
Cat got your tongue?
还是没有确切的嫌犯么 小姐?
Still no firm suspects, miss?
不是没有而是太多 桃乐西
Too many suspects, Dot. That's the problem.
鲍比, 潘西, 查尔斯, 诺瑞都有嫌疑
There's Bobby, Pansy, Charles, Nerine.
弗里曼夫人有她的莫口难开
Mrs Freeman has her reasons,
辛泰乔·斯通也还有很多话不跟我说
and Tintagel Stone knows more than I can coax out of him.
看起来就象是莱诺德·自己把自己送上门
It's as if Leonard Stevens had a target on his back.
可以把放大镜递给我吗?
Could you pass me my magnifier please, Dot?
诺瑞说她看见
Nerine said she saw
有人在走廊里胁迫了莱诺德·史蒂文斯
a man threatening Leonard Stevens in the laneway.
一个带大帽子和围巾的人
A man with a large hat and a scarf.
不会吧
It can't be.
如果我没记错的话应该是飞行围巾
That's a fly-boy's scarf if ever I've seen one.
是飞行员带的
Aviators wear them.
会这么神秘么 小姐?
And is that so mysterious, miss?
可按理说他应该已经去世了
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表