剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I mean, how could it go on the way it was going?
你说的是他的鸦♥片♥烟瘾吧
You mean his opium habit.
他染上烟瘾几个月了
He developed a taste for it a few months back.
一开始他只是偶尔去小朗斯戴尔街逛逛
At first it was just the occasional visit to Little Lonsdale Street.
为了让他上台 我得把他从那拖回来
I would have to drag him out to get him ready for the show.
但他...沃尔特并不太随和
But he... Walter wasn't the most agreeable person.
他总是很粗鲁 所以那些地儿也不让他进了
He could be insulting, so he was no longer welcome in the dens.
所以他需要有人帮他买♥♥鸦♥片♥
That's why he needed someone to buy the opium for him.
沃尔特觉得剧院里的中国佬可以帮他 林先生
Walter thought the Chinaman at the theatre could help. Mr Lin.
你那个中国朋友?
Your Chinaman?
但那个林先生只是帮忙打了一架
But that just led to a punch up.
沃尔特整个人都疯了
Walter was beside himself.
他无法集中精神 记不住台词
He couldn't concentrate, he couldn't remember his lines.
为了帮助他
To get him through,
我说服了一个江湖医生给他开一些鸦♥片♥酒
I convinced the doctor down the lane to give me laudanum.
有效么?
And that worked?
我觉得我遵照了医嘱
I thought I followed the doctor's instructions to the letter.
我一定量放的多了
I must have put too much in.
我想帮他 但是我无能为力 我应该想个办法
I tried to help but I couldn't. I should have found a way.
但你们一定要相信我
But you have to believe me.
我永远不会伤害沃尔特的
I would never do anything to hurt Walter, never.
他是我的一切
He meant the world to me.
我不是故意要害他的
I didn't mean to kill him.
我不是故意要害他的
I didn't mean to kill him.
我和麦克一起去看了下
I checked with Mac.
汉森给沃尔特的鸦♥片♥酒的量
The amount of laudanum Hansen gave him
远远不足以致命
wasn't anywhere near a lethal dose.
我们不能只听汉森的一面之词
We only have Hansen's word on the amount.
明显他很爱沃尔特 怎么会杀他?
He clearly loved the man, why kill him?
科普兰的财产就是杀人动机啊
Copland's estate might be motivation enough.
我认为 直到出现新嫌疑犯
As far as I'm concerned, he can cool his heels in a cell
他最好先在监狱里冷静一下
until a better suspect comes along.
任何人都能在沃尔特的酒瓶里放过量的鸦♥片♥酒
Anyone could've spiked that flask and put in enough laudanum to do him in.
你有怀疑的对象吗?
Do you have someone in particular in mind?
任何知道科普兰肮脏勾当的人都有嫌疑
Anyone who knew about Copland's dirty little secret.
你忽略了你的那位新相好 他可是卖♥♥鸦♥片♥的
You forgot to mention your new friend sells opium.
沃尔特在巷子里想从那些恶棍手里买♥♥鸦♥片♥
Walter tried to buy opium from some thugs in a laneway.
而林钟刚好阻止了这肮脏的交易
Lin Chung stepped in when things got ugly.
真是个好故事
It's quite a story.
看来你在质疑我的判断力
It sounds like you're questioning my judgement.
不 我是在质疑你对男人的品味
No, no. I'm questioning your taste in men.
我真没想到你这么有想象力!
I didn't know you had such a talent for the dramatic!
- 你在干什么? - 我在试着弄个鬼出来
- What are you doing? - I'm trying to create a ghost.
- 成功了吗? - 目前还没有
- Any luck? - Not so far.
但愿上帝能给点线索
Thank goodness for small mercies.
我被难住了
Now I'm stumped.
我要是个称职的侦探 肯定能解出谜题
If I were enough of a detective I'd work it out.
小姐 我觉得你是这世上最出色的侦探
I think you're far and away the best detective in the world, Miss.
谢谢你 桃乐西
Thank you, Dot.
也许有些案件就是没法解决
Perhaps there are some cases that can't be solved.
时光的漏斗流逝 线索渐渐泯灭
Time just runs out and there are no clues left.
噢 桃乐西! 我怎么没想到呢?
Oh, Dot! Why didn't I see it before?
你真是太聪明了!
You. Are. Brilliant!
真的吗?
I am?
众所周知
As we all know,
这座剧院在过去几天里
this theatre has had more than its fair share of misfortune
经历了太多平白的灾祸
over the past few days.
而灾祸的源头
The source of that misfortune
便是多萝西娅·柯蒂斯的鬼魂
has been the ghost of Dorothea Curtis,
现在我将在你们面前召唤她
who I will now summon before us.
是多萝西娅!
It's Dorothea!
我几乎都能摸到她
I could almost touch her.
不过很遗憾 根本就没有鬼魂这回事
But I'm sorry to say there is no ghost.
只是变戏法罢了
Just trickery.
那是流沙形成的沙幕
It's a thin curtain of falling sand.
是桃乐西给了我灵感
Dot gave me the idea.
就像是沙漏里流出的沙子
Like sand running through an hourglass.
多萝西娅生前唯一参演的一部电影影像
A scene from the one motion picture Dorothea ever made
被投射到这面沙幕上
is projected onto the falling sand.
高明 可到底是谁干的?
All very clever, but who did it?
一个很熟悉多萝西娅的人
Someone who knew Dorothea very well.
- 不是我 我是爱她的 - 不是巴特
- No, I loved her. - It wasn't Bart.
多萝西娅 是你 真的是你
Dorothea, it's you. It's really you.
亲爱的 你...离开了我 你让我孤身一人
You left me, my love. You... you left me behind.
我有千言万语 却无法对你诉说
I had so much to tell you, but I never had the chance.
我有了你的孩子 你却不知道
I had your child and you never knew.
什么? 孩子?
What? A child?
凶手存有多萝西娅的信件
The killer is someone who kept Dorothea's letters
因此可以模仿她的字迹
and could imitate her handwriting.
此人能自♥由♥出入剧院
Someone who had full access to the theatre,
这样便能随时开启放映机
enabling him to set up the projector,
而且在沃尔特的酒瓶中
and to spike Walter Copland's flask
掺入过量致死的鸦♥片♥酒
with a lethal dose of laudanum.
玛瑞斯·舍费尔德
Maurice Sheffield.
舍费尔德? 是你?
Sheffield? Is that you?
都是骗人的 快阻止这些!
It's a trick, sir. Someone stop this!
不止如此
That's not his only crime.
其实我并非自杀
I didn't kill myself.
- 是你留下的那张遗书! - 什么?
- You wrote that suicide note. - What?
太荒谬了! 别听她的!
That's ridiculous! You can't believe this!
你是唯一可能伪造鬼魂的人
You're the only one who could've faked the ghost.
是你 将多萝西娅的试镜拍了下来
You, who photographed Dorothea's one foray into the cinema,
而那段影像从未公诸于众
a picture that never saw the light of day.
我早该趁机在多年前结果了你
I should have killed you all those years ago when I had the chance.
你为什么要回来?
Why did you come back?
他从我身边抢走了她 我试图忘却 真的
He stole her from me. I tried to put it behind me, I did.
但他却又从伦敦回来
Then he comes back from London,
像多年前一样上演罗迪高尔
like he just did, and puts on Ruddigore.
那为何杀掉两个无辜的人
So you murdered two innocent men.
我想搞垮他
I wanted him ruined.
男主角在开演那晚就死了 他肯定就完蛋了
His leading man, dead on opening night, he'd be finished.
那逵力姆·埃文斯呢?
And Gwilym Evans?
他是你的替死鬼
That one was meant for you.
她是我的!
She was mine!
我杀了她 你永远也不能拥有她了
I killed her so as you'd never have her.
天啊 你像极了她
Oh, you look so like her.
因为她是多萝西娅的女儿 巴特
That's because she's Dorothea's daughter, Bart.
也是你的女儿
And yours too.
是真的吗?
Is this true?
我出演萝丝 是因为这样感觉离母亲更近了
I thought playing Rose would bring me closer to my mother.
却没想到竟找到了我的父亲
I never imagined it would bring a father too.
你在想逵力姆·埃文斯呢?
Thinking of Gwilym Evans?
几天前他还站在这里唱歌♥
This is where he stood and sang just a few days ago.
你... 你喜欢他吗?
Did you... Did you like him?
我都不认识他
I didn't even know him.
桃乐西
Dottie.
你是如此美丽
You're so beautiful.
- 我收到了你的字条 - 我想告诉你一声
- I got your note. - I thought you should know.
- 我同意那桩婚事了 - 恭喜你
- I agreed to the marriage. - Congratulations.
- 但我想解释一下 - 没有必要解释什么
- But I wanted to explain. - There's no explanation necessary.
无论如何 你应该明白我的苦衷
Nonetheless, you should know I have my reasons.
我明白 你的苦衷值得尊重
Which, I'm sure, are honourable.
我想拿回我父亲失去的东西
What my father lost, I hope to regain.
你的联姻会如你愿吗?
And your new family alliance will bring you that?
我们给胡家带来声望
We provide the Hu family with respectability,
他们给我们经济支持
and they provide us with their financial resources.
还有鸦♥片♥
And their opium.
胡家经营很多东西
The Hu family trade in many things,
一旦我当了家 就能决定到底进口什么
and once I am in control, I decide what is imported.
有这么简单吗?
Is it that simple?
中国有句老话...
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表