剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
But you may have ruined one of the most stunning gowns
最好的礼服之一
Melbourne will ever see.
你为什么偷我的耳环?
Why did you steal my earrings?
买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
To pay for cocaine.
如果中途还可能被枪击
That's a dangerous habit
那可真是一个危险的嗜好
if you're going to be shot in the process.
你不该认为那是我的嗜好
You should not assume it is my habit.
我有私人的原因
My reasons were personal.
我的耳环也是私人的
So were my earrings.
你跟那卖♥♥药的说了什么?
What did you say to the pharmacist?
我要求见见雪王
I asked to meet the King of Snow,
这个小镇最大的毒枭
the mastermind of the cocaine business in this town.
看来墨尔本在我缺席的这段时间变得更有趣了
Melbourne has certainly become more interesting in my absence.
我们被迫离开俄♥罗♥斯♥之后生活就变得很艰苦
Life has been hard since we were forced from Russia.
特别是我的妹妹
Too hard for my sister.
她开始沉迷于可♥卡♥因♥以至于迷失了自我
She became addicted to cocaine and lost her way.
她自杀了
She took her own life.
真可怕
How awful.
但是 莉迪亚对我们俩一直都很好
But Lydia was very good to both of us.
但据我所知 她丈夫可不是个芭蕾狂热者
But I gather her husband was not a ballet enthusiast.
我从来没在意过约翰 安德鲁斯怎么想
I never cared for John Andrews.
你以为我与你朋友有染?
You think I was having a love affair with your friend?
那不是真的
It is not true.
对我来说她太过娴静正经了
She's too demure for my attentions.
但是你...
Whereas you...
打...打扰了 费雪 小姐
I'm s... I'm so sorry, Miss Fisher,
但是我已经走投无路了
but I didn't know where else to go.
我被解雇了 还没有介绍信
I've been dismissed without a reference
而且我需要找你说的那个聪明的朋友来帮助我
and I think I need that clever woman you talked about.
快快请进
You'd better come in.
玛丽珍鞋:对绑带鞋的美式统称
如果您在找另一双玛丽珍鞋 它在上面挂着呢
The, um... matching Mary Jane's up there if you're looking, Miss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的舞蹈老师正在帮我联♥系♥吸伸腿
My dance instructor was perfecting my develope.
现在请坐 吃点吐司 告诉我一切
Now, sit down, have some toast, tell me everything.
警♥察♥问了我许多
The police asked me so many questions
关于安德鲁斯先生的问题 我头都要晕了
about Mr Andrews it made me giddy.
关于他是哪种人 哪种老板
About what kind of gentleman he was, what kind of boss.
他对我们这些佣人如何
How he treated us household staff.
那你怎么告诉他们的?
And what did you tell them?
我不能说谎
Well, I couldn't lie.
我是天主教♥徒♥
I'm a Catholic.
我说他在厨房♥里试图压在我身上侵犯我
I said he was all hands and tried to pin me against the range
就连临死前一天在厨房♥也不放过我
and have his way in the kitchen the night before he died.
我也告诉了他们 他对艾里斯做过同样的事情
I told them how he did the same to Alice
也交代了他死的那个早上艾里斯的离开
and how she took off the morning they found him.
现在我担心他们将会怪罪艾里斯
Now I'm worried they're going to blame Alice as well.
艾里斯怀了她雇主的孩子么?
Was Alice in the family way to her employer?
约翰 安德鲁斯的?
To John Andrews?
如果你不告诉我实情 我可帮不了你
I can't help you if you won't tell me the truth.
是一个女人帮助了我 她是布瑞达夫人
It was a woman who helped me. Her name was Madame Breda.
我见过她 她把你送到哪去了?
I've met her. And where did Madame Breda send you?
我也不知道 车厢里都没有窗户
I couldn't tell. The van had no windows.
但是我记得过道里的门是绿色的
But the door off the lane was green. I remember that.
我进去的时候能闻到食物的味道
And when I came to, I could smell food,
像是面包房♥
like a bakery, I think.
她跟我说那人是医生
She said he was a doctor.
抱歉 费雪小姐 这书就放在浴池旁 我..
Sorry, Miss Fisher. It was by the bath. I just...
没关系 芙莱妮不介意
Not at all! Phryne will do.
我把您的衣服洗过熨过了
I washed and pressed your clothes
丝♥袜♥也为您缝补好了
and I mended those stockings for you.
桃乐西 你真是心灵手巧啊
You have a very fine hand, Dot!
与生俱来的 芙莱妮...小姐
It's my gift, Miss... Phryne.
虽然在处理那条漂亮礼服上的血迹的时候
I had more trouble getting those bloodstains
我也遇上了一点麻烦
off that lovely gown, though.
太完美了
Genius!
我在床下面发现了这个
And I found this under the bed.
噢 谢谢
Oh! Thank you!
玛丽·丝陶普思:倡导女权运动和计划生育的先驱
这是一个叫玛丽·丝陶普思的女人发明的
A marvellous device invented by
一个了不起的物件
a thoroughly modern woman called Marie Stopes.
计生用品
Family planning.
噢 我或许该雇个女佣
Oh! I could do with a maid.
不过一旦事情过去 安德鲁斯夫人恢复过来
Though you'll probably want your old position back
安德鲁斯夫人恢复过来 你想回到原处也可以
once this fuss has blown over and Mrs Andrews is back to her old self.
不 无论怎样我都不回♥回♥去
No, not for all the tea in China.
即使安德鲁斯先生已经不在了
Even without Mr Andrews,
但是我也害怕那里的电熨斗
there's still the electric iron to worry about.
还有吸尘器 新洗衣机
And the vacuum cleaner, and the new washing machine.
它们不正好能减轻你的工作量吗?
Don't they save you labour?
是 但是代价是什么呢?
Yes, but at what cost, Miss?
我的牧师说用金属线输电是违背自然的
My priest says it's unnatural putting electricity through wires.
迟早它会连通到地球的中心
Sooner or later, it'll come in contact
然后炸毁整个世界
with the molten centre of the earth and will blow up the whole world.
好吧 但如果你要为我工作
Well, if you work for me, you'll have
你必须得及时接电♥话♥
to answer the telephone promptly.
十诫:犹太人奉之为生活的准则 也是最初的法律条文
还有在某些状况下你还可能要违反十诫
And I might need you on occasion to bend the Ten Commandments.
- 比如什么时候 - 今天
- Um... Like when? - Today.
- 电♥话♥有多重要? - 极其重要
- And how important is the telephone? - Extremely.
现在穿上你的大衣 我们去土耳其浴房♥
Now, get your coat. We're off to the Turkish baths.
进来
Come in.
你好 布瑞达女士
Madame Breda.
还记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
你是莉迪亚的女佣 对吗?
You're Lydia's maid, aren't you?
我需要你的帮助 我知道你曾经帮助过艾里斯
I need your help. I know you helped Alice and...
噢 又来一个
Oh, not you too.
约翰 安德鲁斯干的好事?
John Andrews?
谢谢你把我带离了那个房♥子
Thank you for drawing me out of the house.
在这里我感觉好多了
I feel so much better here.
这里可一点不像普璐登斯姑姑害怕的什么妓院
It's hardly the bordello Aunt Prudence fears.
布瑞达女士曾经是约翰的常客之一
Madame Breda has been one of John's best customers.
莉迪亚...
Lydia...
关于你丈夫的生意 你知道多少
How much did you know about your husband's business dealings?
所知甚少 我对数字一窍不通
Not enough. I've never had a head for figures.
尽管如此 我现在不得不接管
I may have to take over the reins all the same.
你觉得会不会有顾客
Do you think the attempt on your lives
在和他吵翻后
could have something to do with a retaliation
试图报复你们夫妇呢?
after a falling out with a customer?
我不懂你说的
I don't know what you mean.
约翰有没有可能在你不知道的情况下
Could John have gotten mixed up in some business dealings
卷入了某些勾当?
you weren't aware of?
他对你诚实坦白么?
Did he tell you everything?
芙莱妮 我爱约翰
I loved John, Phryne.
他的死给我带来了很大的打击
His death has left me bereft.
我甚至还没准备好为他收尸
I'm not ready yet to pick over his bones.
我理解
Of course not.
不用了 红茶就好
No, just black for me.
好吧
Of course.
她来了
Here she comes.
我刚刚放弃了第二次按♥摩♥
I had to miss my second pummelling,
所以希望你这有点好消息
so I hope you've got something to report.
她让我付了十英镑还让我把这东西交给那医生
She made me pay 10 pounds and said to give this to the doctor.
她不让我打开
She said not to open and that...
并且叫我必须在早上7点戴着一支红玫瑰
that I have to meet them on the corner of the laneway
在靠近詹森帽店的街道拐角处和他们见面
near Johnson's Hatters at 7:00am wearing a red rose.
听起来很危险
Sounds risky.
是的 如果不是有人杀了约翰 安德鲁斯
Well, if someone hadn't done away with John Andrews,
也许进医院的就该是我了
it could've been me in that hospital.
我是我唯一能做的...为了艾里斯
It's the very least I can do... for Alice.
现在我们需要找一支红玫瑰
Now all we need's a red rose.
这个的包装和我从莉迪亚浴室拿的
It's packaged exactly the same way as the Paterson's Powders
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表